frequent urination
Michael

Bryans Road, MD

#1 Dec 25, 2007
Iím a 22-year old male. I have been having frequent urination for the past four years. I urinate about twelve times a day and three or four times at night, always in very small amounts. After having voided I feel satisfied, but a half an hour later I have the urge to go again. The urge is usually slight, but still annoying. Finally I've become aware of the need to fix the problem, so I've been to two urologists. The first prescribed Vesicare, which had no effect, and then a very low dose of Valium (under the belief that the problem was stress-related); all the Valium did was make me drowsy. The second urologist prescribed a drug whose name I forget (it caused me to have difficulty urinating, so I stopped taking it), and then he prescribed Flomax, which has had no effect. I had a pelvic/renal sonogram, which revealed normal results. The problem has seen no improvement whatsoever.

To sum up: my symptoms are an almost continuous urge to urinate, and urination in small amounts.
dave

AOL

#2 Jun 13, 2008
my wife had an operation to repair the tube running from her bladder. since then she has
lost bladder control. she has to wear diapers.
mjl

Wheaton, IL

#3 Aug 25, 2008
i have had similar issues; still do at times. i've noticed a difference correlated somehow to serotonin. look into that. have you dealt with depression? taken ssri's? those things can have some weird side effects, but may address the issue.
ultimately, i think it involves chemical imbalance and peace of heart and mind. right now, i'm hoping a naturalpathic approach will keep me from having to use an anti-depressent.
peace, keep me posted.
peace

West New York, NJ

#4 Dec 3, 2008
It's the kundalini man..When mine is active, I pee up to 60 times a day...It is terrible..everything in my pelvic area and pelvice floor is sore..but, its all part of this enlighigntment
kundalini

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2009
peace wrote:
It's the kundalini man..When mine is active, I pee up to 60 times a day...It is terrible..everything in my pelvic area and pelvice floor is sore..but, its all part of this enlighigntment
I read your post about kundalini and urination frequency. I have had very active kundalini for 5 years now and urinate 50-60 times a day. i have even gone as far as having a nerve stimulator put into my back. nothing helps..how long will these symptoms last? i am very clinicaly depressed from having to urinate so much. i have no life
kundalini

Houston, TX

#6 Sep 14, 2009
peace wrote:
I just came upon your post about urination and kundalini. I hope you can help me. I too urinate 60-70 times per day. It has totally taken over my life. I have been through cystoscopys, and several procedures by urologist but nothing helps. They say I have interstial cystitis, and is the worst case that have ever seen. But what they don't know about is my extreme amounts of Kundalini energy that is constantly running through me. I have been going through an awakaning for the last 5 years. Very extreme K symptoms. The urination being one of those symptoms. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
kuldeep bakshi

Jammu, India

#8 Mar 21, 2010
I am passing through kundalini experiences for the last 10 years these are terrible kundalini crisis Iam sure it will be boon at last but for the last 15 days i am urinating after every 15 minutes it means at least 30 times in 24 hours the urine test was normal
kkb

Jammu, India

#9 Mar 21, 2010
i have numerous kundalini rising symptoms for the last 10 years but now iam experiencing frequent urination urine tests are normal is it assosiated kundalini heat andcoolness
tulasi

Lumbini, Nepal

#10 Aug 9, 2010
know i am 22 years yonug boy, when i am 21 years. The problem was create in my body. the problem is frequency urination ,when this problem was create my mother and me went to doctor opd in (BPkish) hospital in nepal . the doctor check utrrasound , blood , dibetes and urice acid but no result to happned mean i am normal . but problem was happned in my panic life
every moment always the urine to reduce my
docotor

Sydney, Australia

#11 Aug 3, 2011
Problem With Pissing

Downey, CA

#12 Nov 6, 2012
DUDE!! I have the same exact problem. It's gotten bad enough that my roommates make fun of me all the time for it. I think in my case it might be psychological because I obsess on it, but I piss WAY too much for no apparent reason. I'm also a really heavy drinker. If you do this it might be the cause, you put stress on your kidney, live and the rest of you body, which forces them to work overtime to excrete the toxins and excess they are constantly detecting. If you condition yourself to this sort of lifestyle eventually your body adapts systematically and what was once a means to adapt to your drinking becomes regular bodily function. You might just have a small bladder. Let me know what the outcome is!!! I'm worried too!
Michael

Quincy, MA

#13 Dec 21, 2012
In older men, frequent urination and a sensation of being unable to completely empty the bladder can be caused by an enlarged prostate. For younger men, a condition called prostatitis (an inflammation of the prostate gland) is more common. Any male who is experiencing ongoing prostate pain, difficulty urinating or frequent urination should see a competent urologist, although problems like prostatitis can be difficult to detect. Supporting prostate health with natural supplements (health professionals recommend Prostate Ph) is also a good idea, as men with prostate problems at an early age may be more prone to serious issues as they age.

Good luck!
Michael, PhD
CBW

Radford, VA

#14 Dec 21, 2012
Problem With Pissing wrote:
DUDE!! I have the same exact problem. It's gotten bad enough that my roommates make fun of me all the time for it. I think in my case it might be psychological because I obsess on it, but I piss WAY too much for no apparent reason. I'm also a really heavy drinker. If you do this it might be the cause, you put stress on your kidney, live and the rest of you body, which forces them to work overtime to excrete the toxins and excess they are constantly detecting. If you condition yourself to this sort of lifestyle eventually your body adapts systematically and what was once a means to adapt to your drinking becomes regular bodily function. You might just have a small bladder. Let me know what the outcome is!!! I'm worried too!
I had that problem for several years. My problem was an
enlarged prostate. I had a very elevated PSA. My urologist
put me on Avodart and it helped pretty good. I asked him
if there was any other medicine would help because my orgasm
was dry. I would only ejaculate a tiny bit of clear liguid.
It hasn't made any difference but I pee less.

By the way, I am 75 years old and you may not have results

I wish you good luck.
better than worse than mine.
sheila

United States

#15 Dec 29, 2012
I've been a toilet totty all my life. Since back surgery ten yrs ago followed by having to do heavy lifting that my drs banned me from doing,i constantly have to go to the toilet 20 or more times every hour to do great big wee wees. Drives me nuts but nothing can be done about it.
Matt

Blacktown, Australia

#16 Oct 12, 2014
I have had this problem nearly my whole life, I'm 26 years old. Particularly stating noticing at 11-12 though, when never being able to make it through a class without asking the teacher to go or just suffering through, particularly when I'd go once in the hour before break but then shortly after needing to go again and just having to wait it out to lunch or recess (as asking more than once at that age and you know what any normal teacher would think/say). I would make a 2-3hr road trips with my parents or a guardian and have to stop at least four times as well as suffering too. I was checked for diabeties numerous times but the conclusion at that young age was to just cut down on the fizzy drinks and cordial etc (which defiantly did exsasibate things 10 fold where I would pass large volumes easily every 5-10mins for some time) can't believe I have endured it for nearly my whole life but justified it in some weird way that toxins were constantly being flushed out and that was a good thing and i was unique yay! I ate so much and never gained weight either, so that was another plus I lead myself to believe even to this day which I feel has personal merit (but not a scientific one) moved to the coast, where the waters were could during winter and even during summer, so I further justified it by having an endlessly available heat pack through pissing in my wetsuit which I really don't care what anyone thinks about - it's an awesome feeling especially on those colder days. I surfed everyday or other for years and used it as a tool. Of course, It has also been a real dam burden too at lot of the time, constantly feeling the urge. It's effects sexual relationships:( and there's a bad smell that goes along with constant leakage you have keep onto off if sexually active, like not being able to just get a spontaneous bj is an example of a downside without being able to justify why you would something like down:(. Not being able to get through a bang sess without it ruining things. Restless nights every dam night. It's especially became when starting pain treatment for a ibd, it makes passing a challenge to anyone, so piss for me is in three parts. Occassionally, Ill need to go every five minutes no joke until whatever stabalizes often hours later. Other times, I could go up to two hours, haven't pinpointed the causes of this yet but I believe blood surgar levels and tiny bladder size are defiant factors. Doctors certainly don't have the answers.
Old now

Ottawa, Canada

#17 Feb 8, 2015
kundalini wrote:
<quoted text> I just came upon your post about urination and kundalini. I hope you can help me. I too urinate 60-70 times per day. It has totally taken over my life. I have been through cystoscopys, and several procedures by urologist but nothing helps. They say I have interstial cystitis, and is the worst case that have ever seen. But what they don't know about is my extreme amounts of Kundalini energy that is constantly running through me. I have been going through an awakaning for the last 5 years. Very extreme K symptoms. The urination being one of those symptoms. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Some people with interstitial cystitis have theses symptoms. It becomes more convenient to wear pads for ladies and guards for men since it becomes a bother to make bathroom trips for an ounce or two at a time. Maybe not so bad if retired but if still working there is not the time.
Old now

Ottawa, Canada

#18 Feb 8, 2015
dave wrote:
my wife had an operation to repair the tube running from her bladder. since then she has
lost bladder control. she has to wear diapers.
One lady at work had this issue since she dripped like a faucet and was in diapers 24/7. Surgery helped. Many middle aged women have stress incontinence and urgency. Laughing, coughing, sneezing, blowing nose, lifting a box, getting up from a chair. Plus the urgency issue with a full bladder. When I had pneumonia a couple of years ago I was in depends 24/7 due to all that heavy coughing. I peed all over my couch but thankfully it was leather so cleanup was easier. I have peed on the bus and wear black skirts and pants. Many women in their 40s and over leak. I know someone who is only 24 but obese and has this issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burning Head of Penis , Sore Testicles, And Pai... (Jun '07) 16 hr joe50300 1,047
Epididymal Cyst Sat Just Me 3
Unable to urinate after drinking alcohol (Apr '08) Jul 31 Bill Brasky 36
post ejaculation, I pee, then I just FEEL like ... (Sep '06) Jul 31 jack radcliffe 1,060
News Treating Erectile Dysfunction (Feb '09) Jul 29 Lindsay 92
Unusual problem of Testicular pain (Dec '06) Jul 27 Casey 372
PLEASE HELPPP!!!!....Why are my testicles movin... (Oct '07) Jul 24 luvthembigdicks 40
More from around the web