Good Luck

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Probably from drugs or alcohol. Look up alcohol impotence. Heavy smoking could do it.
Brandon

Merrick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

I have touretts and i'm on same medicine as you (tennex) and same problem bud
phil

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Sensation in the scrotum is good. Loss of sensation can be caused By changes to the appendages or damage to the dartos muscle.if you go to a doctor they will probably manipulate the appendages which will cause further loss in sensation. If you have erection problems do not let a doctor examine you. In 99% of cases erections will return to normal. Be patient and wait.
A girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

I'm trippin out cuz my husband just told me one of his testicles is going numb. You guys seem pretty laid back about it. Any worries of cancer? I'm afraid my husband will be dead before he returns from his tour!
Simon

Dagenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Numball one wrote:
Neermind ur balls being numb my entire body is fucked 80% of the time. I randomly lose weight and muscle mass. I get so stressed It takes me days to realize I have no sensation in my extrmeties.
I have periods of time where I focus on health and nothing else and sometimes I get a little better but there is always something horrifically wrong with me. My pace of life has slowed down I'm basically at home self hospitalized.
Got fired/quit because they aren't paying me enough for the pain I go through an I can't support my lifestyle anyways. I am underweight by atleast 20 lbs and used to be 40 lbs lighter at the same height.
I had some serious diseases I made worse with recreational drug use. I gained the 40 lbs and was actually doing really well until I got hypothermia and almost died.
Since then life has been really hard, my dick an balls work but not well. They hurt often and penis is shrinking. I know it has to do with nerves and circulation but I am not sure how to fix that.
I try relaxing working out and running but sometimes it makes me even worse unhealthy. All I seem able to do is sit around eat and try to heat my body to lower the stress reaction.
I am thinking about trying anti depressants or some form of stimulant and just going insane eating and working out as I have done inthe past. My legs are very strong just not calves . Shoulders but not biceps or forearms.
My goal is to balance out My body and do cario while taking drugs for my brain and hopefully that calms my nerves and gets my dick working again. He's always hiding it's embarrassing.
People also don't seem to like me these days and sometimes I seem crazy ... Just been through a lot of shit and maybe I have brain or nerve damage.
Good luck man. Try keeping your nuts warm... My body is not warm enough so I stay in front of the fire alot... How much that costs or how much I can keep this up before parents kick me out I don't know!!
Hey dude! i know exactly what you mean ive been going through the same thing, now my penis feels numb and balls and everything else,, it seem liek when m talkng to people im leaning foward and shouting and nothings right anymroe,, im shouting to make myself louder because i feel like im "compressed to numbness" ive started wearing my jeans lower and tryin to chill out abit m not sure if it works yet,, but riding the bike is so much easier and feels right, i used to ride with it in my crack kinda and didnt realise coz i was on amphetamines,, hope i get my feeling back soon ill let use know how it goes!
Epididymitis_is_ a_bisch

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Have had epididymitis for about a year. Had ultrasounds done, urine tests done. The funny thing is I now have on and off numbness mixed with dull achey sensation. I am a virgin, can u believe this sh*t. No idea how I got this exactly. I started having pain in the sack and thigh in the beginning, I thought it was a case of blue balls so I decided to rub one out, and then ended up in severe pain. This sh*t is messed. Anyways, I never ever expected this nightmare to ever happen to me especially since I don't bang hoes. Oh well, now here I am living in this hellish nightmare for past couple of months. Bottom line: Shit that u don't expect can happen to u or anyone at anytime and it can change everything around. Never thought nut ache would be the cause of my hell, oh well. Karma bisches.
GetsBetter 1-2

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

The above ^ E word is probably what we all have. If one testicle hurts alot more than the other(lack of feeling can be mistaken for pain in the other one, if they don't feel identical) and also is enlarged, it's most likely just a bacterial infection. Unfortunately, that's not the case for me. In the "cause and symptoms" wiki tab, the picture struck a little too close to home for me. Identical, except I shave and don't look like I belong on smalldickhumiliation.kom. Gotta make dumb jokes to get by.
So here's how I tipped myself off(pun I intended) to my condition. Kinda graphic, but stfu it's the last graphic story that I can even be a character in.
So, it was pretty late and I was feeling tired. Had just smoked a couple hits of organic and then popped a snus in(Swedish, split less, pasteurized tobacco). I was feeling pretty good and decided it was time I choked the chicken. I hadn't done so in at least four days, so I was expecting a big..er...um...load; not sure if that's the scientific term. I found a very sexy video and started strokin away.
It got huge, like bigger than its ever been by myself. The only time bigger was when I was on 160mg oxycodone/day and my ex was giving me head. Anyone who knows their 'killers knows most make it impossible to cum(not impossible, it would make a minute man into a 2hr man). For some, it makes erection impossible, which sucks because it gives you ridiculous endurance. Luckily that was never me; why 'was' is next.
Anywho, it was big, like at least 3 hand lengths, and I'm normally around two. I was lovin it; but then when I was nearing my climax, something felt wrong. Everything felt plugged and I got lightheaded. I threw my hand away from my stuff in shock that I wasn't feeling anything. My dick was completely numb and my balls in pain. The pain like when you don't get all the cum to cum out. My whole pelvic area and abdomen were tight and flexed. It was a bit traumatic.
After about fifteen min, my dick went flaccid, though it had no feeling still. My balls were still inflamed, aching and hurting. Still tight and flexed, where I could feel every muscle. My right side of my body felt weak. My right testicle was more inflamed than the left, so I'm not sure if that was a bit of mind over matter.
ItGetsBetter 2-2

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

All those secondary symptoms have gone away. Still no feeling like it used to be. It's shitty, it really is. I had experienced everything I wanted to with my ex, and I had already been at peace with it. This was the nail in the coffin though. It's alot worse when celibacy is NOT by choice. It's even worse when you can't rub one out.
Me: just so people don't give me retarded speculations and think they're better than a doc, I'll quick show how I'm not off the charts on anything that could be a separate cause of this. I'm 23yrs old, 5'8" 150lbs. I have had only one sexual partner, and as far as I know she had none before me. I have not had sex with a man, shot up street drugs(only dilaudid, from a clean, target-bought syringe), ever had chlamydia or the like, or been in any of the risk-categories.
You're gonna go through the stages of grief. It was a bit quicker for me because I had already been ok with only having the experience of one intimate partner. It took me a night of freaking out to remember it though. And yes, I'm American. Not all of us are sluts. Most are hypocritical Christians who fuck strangers on Saturday and go to church the next morning. I'm not, yet I've had fewer partners than most who are. Not trying to be self righteous, just think, from an objective 3-rd person view, this is almost laughable. I've never exposed myself to the risk factors, yet I get fucked all the same. Feel sorry for the Virgin though. That's rough man, Id give my left testicle(the better one) just to give you enough power for one night to change your title. You're not missing out on the world though. If anything, you're better off. It's the most animalistic instinct you have, and it doesn't help YOUR survival. Ok I'm a windbag. Not sure if anyone's still here. But if someone experiences what I did , I want info out there for them to read. The last thing they need is a guy telling em they've just got whiskey-dick. That's not helpful if they're sober, and it's false hope potential if they're drunk.
Good luck to everyone. Find a hobby, make money, adopt a child. If you dont wanna be constructive, and you're intent on intimacy, find a woman who likes giving more than receiving, especially with her being convex and you concave. There are a ton of gay guys too that would be able to sympathize with you, plus a wHole lot more. I'm not into that enough; they say everyone is partially Bi, I just don't feel it. But I totally don't have anything against it. If I was, I'd probably be doing that. Idk, girls don't have dicks, and they get along just fine.
Darius

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Idk wat to do the tip of my private feels worm and my balls feel less sensitive...and I can't get hard.i took a really hot shower it went away but I have little bumps on my hand ...I noticed this in the first shower I took...can some one tell me what this is
Tennis guy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Why God Why wrote:
Had trauma to my right testicle during an altercation, since then it just hasn't felt right and hurts constantly, it doesn't retract the way it used to and just isn't in the same position. seriously feels like nerve damage or something. no bruising or swelling so it's not really dead or anything. but it is extremely uncomfortable and I can't get my mind off of it. Gone through 3 rounds of antibiotics so far and no progress. I am 20 years old and it really sucks that I will have to deal with this shit for the rest of my life. The urologists really don't give a fuck and I've already given them hundreds of dollars, urine tests, ultrasound, prescriptions, and they just say it's epidydimitis, bullshit... FML
Amen man. I feel that heat works well and resting. I've had this for over 6 months now and have been on amoxicillin for 30 days with 50% improvent. At least I can get erections now. I'm gonna try to cut out masterbation for 30 days as the longest I've gone is a week and a half without it. My dating life has gone out the window for the past year I need help but doctors don't know or care.
Deelocote

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

What is your major malfunction? Numb Nuts!
bob

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2014

Do all of you take drugs. I'm convinced that's what it is. Ever tried getting off and can't stop jerkin it. Give it a shot. Good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••