Burning Head of Penis , Sore Testicle...
akash

India

#202 Feb 18, 2011
mack7667 wrote:
I have burning lik pain in the head of penis, and some in the testicle. I have had numerous test, kidney stones,UTF, all negative. When I urinate I have a burning felling. However I was told that my L1 and L2 disc are bad and this is probablr the cause. I find this hard to believe.
Any suggestions.
I am also facing the same problem.
I got the infection on my pennis and at the time of urinating burning sensation.I got infection in my urine i.e acidic
Also I am getting burning sensation in my foots and pams for some times.
aka badchoice

Clackamas, OR

#204 Feb 28, 2011
i dont know if anyone reads this anymore, but i found info on this, thought it might be of some help to those that feel they got this sexually like i do....

Mycoplasma Genitalium
John Johnson

Aurora, CO

#205 Feb 28, 2011
Hi,
This is my second post. I suspect the some people here have what I have, XMRV. It is a retrovirus. If you google it, you will find a lot of information. It is a newly discovered disease that appears to be transmitted in much the same way as HIV. It has been found to be linked to prostate problems, genital pain, GI problems, autoimmune disease, and chronic fatigue. You may have tested negative for everything but not for XMRV. Doctors really should not be telling people that they are disease free and that they shouldn't worry. This is a serious, debilitating STD that you can pass along to someone you love. You can get tested for XMRV at VIPdx, a lab in Nevada. However, XMRV is so new to the field, that there have not yet been clinical drug trials. There are 3 antiretrovial HIV medications that inhibit the virus in vitro but we don't yet know if they will be effective treatments. We must all strive to persevere until we find answers and relief from our suffering.
kokoly2008

Cambodia

#206 Mar 16, 2011
Guys, lichen sclerosus might be the cause.
I've had the same problem burning penis head, testicle pain, penis pain and burning perineum for almost 1 year.
Urologist and STD clinic could not find the cause.
Finally, dermatologist found the cause.

Antibiotic wont help. Only pain killer, but the symptom getting worse after stopping pain killer.
Dan

Orlando, FL

#207 Mar 16, 2011
So what was the cause kokoly2008?
LOMBRIS

Dunnellon, FL

#208 Mar 17, 2011
Hi to every one here,,as i allready told my story here ,is been almost 13 years now that im hve been dealing with the pain and the burning on the head of my penis,,well i found two things that may help all of you:
#1-ask god for mercy.
#2-i found this product call, the new silver solution which i been taking and i have been feeling better,the irritation still there but the pain slowly is residing away, i got the 16 oz bottle im on the second one now, the said that it is 2 teaspoons a day,,i take 4 or 5 ,you cant overdose on this.go here and check the product,,, http://www.ihsite.com/health-products/super-s...
kokoly2008

Cambodia

#209 Mar 18, 2011
Lichen sclerosus of the penis and urethra is also known as Lichen Sclerosis, Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus and Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans (BXO). This is generally an acquired disease of the penis and urethra. It is not cancer and is not contagious or sexually transmitted. The cause is unknown. Men who develop this chronic and often debilitating disease are generally found to have one or more abnormalities on physical exam. Check out this website:

http://www.centerforreconstructiveurology.org...
just a friend

Charleston, WV

#211 Mar 29, 2011
Fungal Urinary Tract Infection
X
ds_brenda19215
Sadie Bell
Sadie Bell is a writer, editor and researcher based in Southern California. She's worked as a writer since 2004, and her work has appeared in online and print publications such as BabyZone, "Cat Fancy" and "ePregnancy." She holds a Bachelor of Arts in English literature from California State University-Long Beach.
By Sadie Bell, eHow Contributor

Urinary tract infections are very common, especially among women. However, people mostly talk about infections caused by bacteria like E. coli. UTIs can also be caused by fungi, which require a different kind of treatment plan. Understanding how a fungal UTI differs from the more common bacterial UTI is important to finding the appropriate treatment method for you.

Definition

A fungal urinary tract infection is a type of infection that causes irritation and inflammation along the urinary tract, which includes the urethra, bladder, ureters and kidneys. Various kinds of candida, a type of fungus, are the most common cause of fungal UTIs. Typical causes include catheterization and the use of antibiotics. In some cases, a fungal infection can occur at the same time as a bacterial infection.
Symptoms

Some patients with a fungal UTI experience no symptoms at all. However, if the infection has taken hold in the urethra or bladder, you may notice urinary urgency and frequency as well as pain upon urination. In severe cases, a fever or impaired kidney function may be noticed. In women, an accompanying yeast infection is common.
Diagnosing a Fungal UTI

Diagnosing a fungal UTI is similar to diagnosing a bacterial one. A urinalysis will be done to look for the presence of candida in the urine. Other conditions will need to be considered first, however, such as urethritis, a urinary blockage or a contamination of candida before a diagnosis can be made. Renal candidiasis may be diagnosed if a fever is present and balls of fungus are expelled in the urine.
Treatments

Treating a fungal urinary tract infection is fairly straightforward. Antifungal drugs are usually the best option. For instance, fluconazole will help kill the fungus and eliminate your uncomfortable symptoms. Intravenous drugs may be required if the infection has spread to your kidneys. Some types of fungi are not susceptible to fluconazole, so an alternative antifungal may need to be utilized.
Long-Term Issues

In some cases, a fungal urinary tract infection can cause long-term problems. For instance, fungus balls can accumulate in the urinary tract, which may cause a blockage. Abscesses as well as papillary necrosis can occur if the infection is left untreated. Kidney function may deteriorate, though kidney failure isn't likely once the obstruction is removed.

Read more: Fungal Urinary Tract Infection | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5471440_fungal-urin...
just a friend

Charleston, WV

#212 Mar 29, 2011
Fungal Urinary Tract Infection

Urinary tract infections are very common, especially among women. However, people mostly talk about infections caused by bacteria like E. coli. UTIs can also be caused by fungi, which require a different kind of treatment plan. Understanding how a fungal UTI differs from the more common bacterial UTI is important to finding the appropriate treatment method for you.

Definition

A fungal urinary tract infection is a type of infection that causes irritation and inflammation along the urinary tract, which includes the urethra, bladder, ureters and kidneys. Various kinds of candida, a type of fungus, are the most common cause of fungal UTIs. Typical causes include catheterization and the use of antibiotics. In some cases, a fungal infection can occur at the same time as a bacterial infection.
Symptoms

Some patients with a fungal UTI experience no symptoms at all. However, if the infection has taken hold in the urethra or bladder, you may notice urinary urgency and frequency as well as pain upon urination. In severe cases, a fever or impaired kidney function may be noticed. In women, an accompanying yeast infection is common.
Diagnosing a Fungal UTI

Diagnosing a fungal UTI is similar to diagnosing a bacterial one. A urinalysis will be done to look for the presence of candida in the urine. Other conditions will need to be considered first, however, such as urethritis, a urinary blockage or a contamination of candida before a diagnosis can be made. Renal candidiasis may be diagnosed if a fever is present and balls of fungus are expelled in the urine.
Treatments

Treating a fungal urinary tract infection is fairly straightforward. Antifungal drugs are usually the best option. For instance, fluconazole will help kill the fungus and eliminate your uncomfortable symptoms. Intravenous drugs may be required if the infection has spread to your kidneys. Some types of fungi are not susceptible to fluconazole, so an alternative antifungal may need to be utilized.
Long-Term Issues

In some cases, a fungal urinary tract infection can cause long-term problems. For instance, fungus balls can accumulate in the urinary tract, which may cause a blockage. Abscesses as well as papillary necrosis can occur if the infection is left untreated. Kidney function may deteriorate, though kidney failure isn't likely once the obstruction is removed.

Read more: Fungal Urinary Tract Infection | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5471440_fungal-urin...
incontrol

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#213 Apr 4, 2011
Guys:

For those of you that are at wits end with this, google the following and do your own research. There are answers outside the traditional medical community!!

Jim Humble and MMS
Bob Beck
Royal Rife

Lots on youtube as well, you are in control of your destiny once you make that decision to take action! I truly hope this information heals all of you.

Peace and Love
baza

Derby, UK

#214 Apr 18, 2011
Had thrush a few weeks ago then started to get pain in my testicles. Used canasten to clear thrush and doc gave me cipro. A week later my testicles are still sore and have burning at end of penis. Do I have std?
Got a sexual health check up abt 4 years ago came back negative and havent had unprotected sex since. Could they have missed somethin?
Finallygotanansw er

Dundas, Canada

#215 May 4, 2011
Here's the thing,
I have the exact same thing, sore testes, burning head of abdomen, no abdomen pain that I have noticed though, and I've gone to a few doctors and walk sex clinics. I have been cleared of having an STD, and I'm not saying this is what it is, but there is a possibility for you guys it is a urinary tract infection. My pharmacist agreed with the doctor after I explained the full situation to her in a counselling session. All you have to do is take the right anti-biotics and you should be clear, possibly have to do two rounds of anti-biotics.
It would make sense with - michael mrm's - solution. If you live a healthy lifestyle, your body is stronger and can fight off the infection on its own, somewhat. With the right medication, you should be golden. Even some anti-inflamatories to help reduce swelling, if it doesn't conflict with your current medications. ASK YOUR DOCTOR FIRST!
Otherwise you will do what I did and spend hours on the internet panicking and trying to self-diagnose. Let the people that spent thousands on getting higher education do what they are paid to do.
big sore end

UK

#216 May 11, 2011
Hey I slept with a pro about 3 month ago and used protection but I'm sure she used the same tissue that she used to wipe herself to wipe me I have been the clinic and all was clear but the burning won't go away does anyone have any answers to my problem?? Thanks
kokoly2008

Cambodia

#218 May 21, 2011
Anyone found a solution? there are many men are suffering from this burning penis head disease.
I have had this burning and pain in penis more than a year now. No urologist find a cause. They could not give me treatment.
Please any solution? On Google i can only find hundreds thousands of questions about this penis head burning and penis pain, but never found a solution or cure.
LOMBRIS

Dunnellon, FL

#219 May 23, 2011
kokoly2008 wrote:
Anyone found a solution? there are many men are suffering from this burning penis head disease.
I have had this burning and pain in penis more than a year now. No urologist find a cause. They could not give me treatment.
Please any solution? On Google i can only find hundreds thousands of questions about this penis head burning and penis pain, but never found a solution or cure.
hey get this product,,get the doable strength 8 oz,22 ppm,,take three tesspons three times a day,if nothing happen within a week or two,, raise it to four tespoons three times a day and dont worry ,you can never overdose dont matter how much you drink,,
http://www.silversolutionusa.com/
LOMBRIS

Dunnellon, FL

#220 May 23, 2011
big sore end wrote:
Hey I slept with a pro about 3 month ago and used protection but I'm sure she used the same tissue that she used to wipe herself to wipe me I have been the clinic and all was clear but the burning won't go away does anyone have any answers to my problem?? Thanks
hey get this product,,get the doable strength 8 oz,22 ppm,,take three tesspons three times a day,if nothing happen within a week or two,, raise it to four tespoons three times a day and dont worry ,you can never overdose dont matter how much you drink,,
http://www.silversolutionusa.com/
Marcelo

Brasília, Brazil

#221 May 23, 2011
It is prostatitis.
See a Doc.
Helix

UK

#222 May 24, 2011
Chances are some of us here have one thing, others have something else. So all these posters coming on saying "it is prostatis" or muscle ache or prescribing their 'miracle cures' are talking nonsense.

Step 1, folks, is to go to a walk-in clinic and get checked out for the common STIs - Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, etc. Rule them out first. If you have the all-clear, only then I would suggest the three most likely causes for the symptoms people are describing are:

- Herpes
- Fungal infection (candida)
- Bacterial infection

Herpes is not a standard STI test and not all countries offer a blood test for it (some only a swab from an open sore). So it can be tricky to diagnose - moreso if you've ever had a cold sore on your lips, as you'll likely get a positive whatever happens (and false negatives just confuse things even more).

A lot of the symptoms described in this thread (the majority I'd say) sound very much like the symptoms of herpes, even with the lack of sores. Herpes is not curable but it IS treatable and hey, it's NOT a death sentence! It's not AIDS. It's not cancer. It's not blindness. It's a chronic condition, yes, but it's important to keep it in perspective. There are people out there with no limbs, people with dreadful physical conditions, and they don't give up. Herpes, for all its discomfort for us guys, is not the end of the world. Many people have it, even if they don't experience symptoms.

The second and third possibilities - fungal and bacterial infections - can be stubborn but should clear up with treatment and a good diet. Bear in mind if you take antibiotics for a bacterial infection, that can actually trigger a fungal infection, so replenish your gut with some good bacteria once you've finished the course of antibiotics. Cut out the sugar caffeine and alcohol for a fortnight, and eat live yogurt, fresh fruit/veg, etc. Better still, cut those things out for good. It will benefit you in all sorts of other ways.

There are other possible causes but it's impossible to diagnose over the internet. All I'll say is, don't spend too long reading up on it all or you'll just get massively depressed and the whole problem will seem a hundred times worse than it really is. Trust me, i've been there. Psychological problems such as stress and/or depression will only worsen symptoms especially nerve-related ones.

If it's herpes, take some comfort in the fact that what you read on the internet is biased towards those who have worse or more longlasting symptoms. Those who get better usually don't bother to reply or post about it, so that kind of distorts the true picture. In other words, don't assume that how you're feeling now is how you're always going to feel. Yes there will be people who still have this condition after 10 years - but where are all those who don't? I'll tell you where - they didn't go googling 'burning head of penis' in order to stumble on this web page!

Hope that helps.
davejj300yahooco m

United States

#224 May 29, 2011
Hey you guys, I had he same problem, I had all the same symptoms, penis head burning off and on, bladder felt full, annoying and almost crying for months trying to figure out whats wrong. Heard everything from stds to Interstitial cycstis. Anyways after everything being normal blood urine and a cystiscope, come to find out I had an enlarged prostate and the doctor put me on Bactrim. Note it can take up to 16 weeks of antibiotics to make this completly go away(usually the worst case). I am starting my second dose of bactrim and I have been pain free for 5 days now. Ask your doctor to check your prostate. The prostate swells up and pinches your urethra and keeps bacteria in your urethra. Do what I did, when you pee, dont just pee and shake, stay there push out as much pee as you can and keep wiping it off the head of your penis, sounds stupid, but it works to get the excess urine out of your lines. and dont just give up if the antibiotic doesnt work on the first dose, it can take a while to work.
Marcelo

Brasília, Brazil

#225 May 30, 2011
Dave, i have the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penis injury during intercourse (Apr '09) Aug 16 Charles 24
Scalding skin in shower... (Jun '09) Aug 16 Namako 13
frequent urination problem!!!!!!!! during kidne... (Mar '07) Aug 8 Bren99 79
Very low testosterone - Small Penis? (Dec '11) Aug 6 Beni233 87
post ejaculation, I pee, then I just FEEL like ... (Sep '06) Aug 6 Hope this helps 1,231
Unable to urinate after drinking alcohol (Apr '08) Aug 5 Scott 47
Abdominal pain and rotating pain in both testic... (Oct '06) Jul 31 bonepile 282
More from around the web