Burning Head of Penis , Sore Testicle...
john f

United States

#79 Jan 22, 2009
yes i too have this, i have pains on the tipp and inside scrotum, and tip is discolored purpleish, im a virgin so it no std.....can anyone help?
lestinger

Glasgow, UK

#80 Jan 23, 2009
This is looking more like candida everyday, i cut the booze out (yeast) for 2 weeks and symptoms went away, had a drink last weekend and monday morning symptoms return.

Been flushing out system all week and symptoms are fading again, think im gonna try the threelac to shift it and see how it goes.
lestinger

Glasgow, UK

#81 Feb 2, 2009
Ok men,

the problem defo is candida, get threelac and stay away from the alchohol for about 2 weeks. If you can drink hot water with lemon in the morning instead of tea or coffee this helps.

Took me 7 months to figure this shit out and now its 90% gone. Thank god for that!!!! finish the course of threelac and shud be 100% clear.
uptownnotown

Cary, NC

#82 Feb 3, 2009
lestinger - what were your symptoms? how did you get this?
lestinger

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#83 Feb 4, 2009
Started after one night stand.

I could feel something was not right the day after, 7 days later i went for sti check. All fine. Doc put me on Antibiotics, did nothing, then it went away at a time i was trying to lose weight so i wasn't drinking eating shite etc.

Anyway came back after a big booze up weekend and got really bad.

Really sore helmet, looked red, it itched and felt as though something was inside my dick as well. Balls were red and sore and pain in lower ab's. I thought herpes even though no blisters and shit myself, went for blood test but they came back fine.

Thats when i read up about candida, i cut most sugars, salt and yeast out and after 2 weeks symptoms went away. I recently bought threelac but hadn't used it as symptoms had gone.

Had a big booze/shite eating sesh few weeks ago and it came back but i took threelac right away. Symptoms gone within 2 days. Carried on taking ever since to make sure.

Try cutting out the alcohol, sugar & yeast from your diet for 2 weeks and see if you feel better or just order the threelac and get started right away.

Any other questions let me know
Jerry

Belmont, NC

#84 Feb 28, 2009
I have had pain and burning behind the sack off and on for several years. My urine samples are always normal, however I have never had my semen cultured or checked for excess white blood cells. I have to ejaculate anywhere from 3 to 7 days to keep it under control. As I have grown older it is closer to every 3 days. I have been to several urologists, but all they want to do is a round of antibiotics for 3 weeks. Levaquin 500mg seems to be the best. I have read the book "A Headache in the Pelvis" by Dr. David Wise which is quite good. However, I am not able to get to bottom of the problem. Sometimes I think it is a Bacterial problem or it could be tension in the pelvic muscles. Can anyone sed some light or give me some help.
uptownnotown

Cary, NC

#86 Mar 9, 2009
a new group was started online to address some of these issues. it's a google group called "chronic red burning scrotum". Maybe with your help we can solve this problem.
dips

New Delhi, India

#88 Mar 13, 2009
Hey guys ...plz help me out...a month back i got pain in my testicles nd after dat i got burning sensations at d top of penis...took lots of antibiotics but still alittle pain or burning stays ...pain also is in lower abdomin and muscles near pubic region....all pains are however very less...also to mention i drive quite a heavy bike and do heavy liftings at gym accordance to my height...is dat a problem
worried_mon

Charlottesville, VA

#89 Mar 17, 2009
i have a 5 year old son whom i stay at home with and he is never out of my care. he has been pulling or "adjusting himself" for going on two years now. i have taken him to the pediatrician, then to a uroligist had urine teste, bloodwork and then the uroligist did a procedure called a "meatotomy". he said the opening wasnt large enough to pee thru and it was causing the irritation. i was so dissapointed to find out that this didn't help at all. at the 6 week re-check he told me it must just be a habit. I know my son well, as i mentioned, i am a stay at home mom. I have tried literelly everything. i don't know what to do. He has just turned 5. he grabs, adjusts himself probobly 10 times an hour. everyone thinks he has to pee all the time. Constantly people at walmart or wherever say, "I think your little boy needs to be taken to the bathroom." I will ask him "are you okay?" he says yes, it just hurts sometimes. i will ask "what does it feel like when it hurts?" he says like it's pinching or stinging. a few times he has said "like a needle is poking in my peepee." i really need some help here. My husband says we have put him thru so much with the surgery and the bloodwork and everything. he told me maybe it was just sticking together and bothering him. And like i said before, he is in my care all day and i know he hasnt been abused. please email with any help at ~ [email protected]
daniel

Westport, CT

#90 Mar 17, 2009
read the posts.. have the symptoms.. and more my burning sensation seems to lesson as i switch from standing to sitting and vice versa.. completely goes away with laying down.. the penial head does get covered with red markings(no discharge no pustules) which lead into a some what purple/blue discoloration near urethra..nothing similar to herpes2...as reading looked at the possibility of candida.. will try the diet limitations. (hopefully it will lesson the symptoms)also will try the medication threelac.. just have a question for those who have tried the meds and diet.. is this a life long commitment or does it vary by individual.. thanks in advance..
Lestinger

Pontefract, UK

#91 Mar 24, 2009
Dam thing wont shift, i thought it was candida for sure but i have had a course of threelac and now on fivelac but it wont go away.

I have found if i take the meds, dont drink alcohol but drink plenty of water, hot water on its own in morning, cold water throughout day i can almost banish the symptoms.

Then as soon as i drink a beer or two, they come back with a big bang.

God knows what this thing is but its stubborn !!!

So daniel to answer your question its a lifetime if you want to change it. It seems.
willy

Chicago, IL

#92 Mar 27, 2009
Sue wrote:
My friend has pain in his left side when he ejaculates and now he has a fishy odor when he pulls back the foreskin of his penis, but he is a very clean person, he said that his girlfriend is also clean and has no infections or fishy odor which was checked by a GYN. Does anyone have any idea as to what it can be?
It depends on what his semen tastes like. As a friend, does it have an "ocean-like" taste, because that may be due to infection. Also, what about the consistency? Do you have trouble swallowing it, becuase it may be full of pus. Lastly, has semen contact with your rectum caused you diarrhea?
sue

Chicago, IL

#93 Mar 27, 2009
His come tastes fine, kind of like clover, it is easy to swallow, and I have had no blowe symptoms afer greek. I don't believe that his girlfriend has has any issues either.
eddy

Toronto, Canada

#94 Mar 28, 2009
Some people who have oral sex get a kind of viral menningitis. This causes recurrent headaches that can go on for a few years but will eventually subside. The cause is often hpv or hsv
helper

Vancouver, Canada

#96 Apr 12, 2009
herpes can and will have blisters inside (uretra, vagina etc), this make you feel burns when ejaculating or peing or even in between. When Herpes attacks (awake) a whole bunch of nerves get iritated beyond belief. This can last at least few days but can last even 2 weeks or more. Take an acyclovir based medicine (ask your doc for it, so have it handy) while into such acute period and it shall alleviate the symptoms dramatically. YES, this darn herpes since works (and damage) on nerves it will offer all sorts of burning feeling like buts, scrotum , thies, and such.
Herpes is VERY VERY common.
A woman (slut) can infect you easily as they usually have it (infecting blisters) inside and you won't be able to see (forget feeling them).
Herpes is also livin in the back door (anus), and of course in the mouth, so there is no really safe place.

When you decided to go around this and more is what you can be certain of.

All women are alike. All you want is to get aroused and to ejaculate as much as possible. Find you woman and stop killing yourself.
HeavyMo

United States

#98 May 13, 2009
I've had the same symptoms and am on doxycycline and the doctors tested me for everything, even diabetes. But everything was negative. I think I just need to drink more water because doing so made it feel better slowly each day.
spursman

Lynn, UK

#99 May 15, 2009
Not for one minute am I suggesting the problem I had is the same as everyone elses on here, however PLEASE PLEASE consider this as a possibility. By coincidence I had very well protected sex with a prostitute on a boys weekend in Holland. A couple of weeks later the tip of my penis started to feel sore. I had a search on the net and could not match this symptom up with any STD, however I still decided to get myself checked out. All was negative. After visiting my uncaring and incompetent doctor I was sent back to the GUM clinic as he thought I may have genital warts. I tried telling the idiot that it was scarring due to a poor circumsision but he didn't listen. I was tested again and all was clear. I returned to my doctor now suffering from testicular pain and questioned if it may have something to do with my heavy job, he smurked at me and sent me back once again to the GUM clinic where I was cleared once more and refered to a urologist. The urologist told me he didn't know what it was and I would have to put up with the pain. Six months later I was pulling out my hair. I had read that there is a condition called NON BACTERIAL EPIDIDYMITIS which is caused through a retrograde flow of urine into the epididymis and antibiotics rarely clear up the symptoms. I then paid to have a private consultation with a top urologist who confirmed what I thought. On Monday of this week I had my epidiymis totally removed. I have been told that this has a 50% success rate and if it doesn't work the testicles have to be removed.

If you have these symptoms do not let the doctor palm you off, it may be serious.
Spursman

Lynn, UK

#100 May 15, 2009
somethingsomething wrote:
I have the symptoms listed in the subject and have been to a doctor twice. He is assuring me that I do not have an std, but he can't explain the pain. I have had two urine tests now that look for (i think) extra white blood cells that might be a sign of an infection, but both can come up saying that I am fine.
I also have a terrible headache (i never get headaches), sore ears, and sore eyes. This may or may not be related.
The date of intercourse was about 3 weeks ago, and I initially thought I had some std, so I took a dose of doxycycline. That didn't work and then I took a dose of azithromycin. But I still have these horrible symptoms.
Could it be that I have a resistant strain of an std?
My doctor barely listened to what I was telling him, but the pain is real and it must be coming from something??
Can anyone please help?
Thank you.
Not for one minute am I suggesting the problem I had is the same as everyone elses on here, however PLEASE PLEASE consider this as a possibility. By coincidence I had very well protected sex with a prostitute on a boys weekend in Holland. A couple of weeks later the tip of my penis started to feel sore. I had a search on the net and could not match this symptom up with any STD, however I still decided to get myself checked out. All was negative. After visiting my uncaring and incompetent doctor I was sent back to the GUM clinic as he thought I may have genital warts. I tried telling the idiot that it was scarring due to a poor circumsision but he didn't listen. I was tested again and all was clear. I returned to my doctor now suffering from testicular pain and questioned if it may have something to do with my heavy job, he smurked at me and sent me back once again to the GUM clinic where I was cleared once more and refered to a urologist. The urologist told me he didn't know what it was and I would have to put up with the pain. Six months later I was pulling out my hair. I had read that there is a condition called NON BACTERIAL EPIDIDYMITIS which is caused through a retrograde flow of urine into the epididymis and antibiotics rarely clear up the symptoms. I then paid to have a private consultation with a top urologist who confirmed what I thought. On Monday of this week I had my epidiymis totally removed. I have been told that this has a 50% success rate and if it doesn't work the testicles have to be removed.

If you have these symptoms do not let the doctor palm you off, it may be serious.
sameer

Mumbai, India

#101 May 23, 2009
i want to k ow this inmy penis and scrotum and testicle ia have pain there soime thimne
hordak

Eindhoven, Netherlands

#102 May 25, 2009
these are all symptomps of herpes:

An itching or burning feeling in the genital or anal area
Flu-like symptoms, including a fever, headaches, a general ill feeling (malaise), and muscle aches
Swollen glands
Pain in the legs, buttocks, or genital area
Vaginal, anal, or urinary passage (urethral) discharge
A feeling of pressure in the area below the stomach
Painful urination.

You can have them without ever getting blisters.
Herpes is not a standard STD test. Ask for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Testicluar pain 11 hr Dsp87 1
Has anyone had a spermatocele (Epididymal Cyst)... (Oct '09) 14 hr josh 128
News What is a urologist? What do urologists do? (Dec '14) Aug 27 thenose 31
Constant bladder/urethra discomfort and recurre... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Hols 62
Strange symptoms Aug 20 The_Pex 1
4 months of persisitant pain after varicocele c... (Sep '07) Aug 20 iamnotiam 67
post ejaculation, I pee, then I just FEEL like ... (Sep '06) Aug 19 midwest 1,065
More from around the web