Burning Head of Penis , Sore Testicle...
Bradley

Bournemouth, UK

#695 Aug 6, 2012
Interesting thread. Similar symptoms here, tried loads of different diets, supplements, pills and topical remedies. I've given up trying to work out what the hell it is and I'm now just trying to find a way to treat it.

One thing that HAS helped reduce the redness and pain is massaging coconut oil into my penis. It definitely seems to have made it less painful down there. Coconut is an anti-viral so maybe thats got something to do with it? Or maybe it's keeping it lubed, I dunno.

You'll need to rub it in when your erect otherwise it won't get absorbed into the skin. If you're uncut, then get yourself hard, pull your foreskin back as far as it'll go and keep it pulled back towards the base of your shaft, then with the other hand, rub the oil up and down the shaft and head. Do this for about 5 minutes. Yeah I know, kinda like jerking off with lube, except you have to go slower and try NOT to shoot your load... otherwise you'll need to go clean up and start all over again! When you're done, just pull your foreskin forward (if you're uncut) and leave it on for half a day, then shower off. Do this every other day. Hope it helps some of you.
this sucks

Buford, GA

#696 Aug 17, 2012
did u ever find out what caused your problems?
this sucks

Buford, GA

#697 Aug 17, 2012
i really really need some of falls advice. just text me what was causing the irritation I'm king crazy 7705600223. I'm really desperate
Lombrisgrande

United States

#700 Aug 17, 2012
Hey,number one,dont get desperate and two have faith in God,ok here we go,i had this for more than 14 years and now is that i feel much better,no doctors,dermatologist,urologis t,etc.....will tell you that you have any thing even if they did a bioxi,they wont find nothing,but let me make it clear,you do have some thing,it took me this long to find out by my self what the problem was,it is just candida,either you took antibiotics or you had some kind of weir sexual encounter with a girl that in both cases the candida or yeast which is the same,stop eating or drinking any thing with sugar,no rice,no cookies,no bread,no carbohedrats at all,no sodas and you will see how well you will feel,on top of that buy the new product call,,the new silver solution,,take three table spoons a day,buy the 30 ppm,,here is the link,,, http://lifesilver.com/products.htm
at wits end

UK

#701 Aug 18, 2012
Has anybody tried homeopathy I'm booked in to see one Monday will post back with outcome
Lombrisgrande wrote:
Hey,number one,dont get desperate and two have faith in God,ok here we go,i had this for more than 14 years and now is that i feel much better,no doctors,dermatologist,urologis t,etc.....will tell you that you have any thing even if they did a bioxi,they wont find nothing,but let me make it clear,you do have some thing,it took me this long to find out by my self what the problem was,it is just candida,either you took antibiotics or you had some kind of weir sexual encounter with a girl that in both cases the candida or yeast which is the same,stop eating or drinking any thing with sugar,no rice,no cookies,no bread,no carbohedrats at all,no sodas and you will see how well you will feel,on top of that buy the new product call,,the new silver solution,,take three table spoons a day,buy the 30 ppm,,here is the link,,, http://lifesilver.com/products.htm
at wits end

UK

#702 Aug 18, 2012
I wish some of the earlier posters would get back are you cured if so how
ant

London, UK

#703 Aug 24, 2012
Holy Mackerel wrote:
What did you expect? I had sex with a dirty chick, and now I have a problem... You had a problem when you decided to hook up! A professional racer does not get on the bike or in the car without having protective gear on. You are not allowed on a construction site without a hard hat. Even lawn care professionals wear gloves when pulling weeds. Are you getting the picture here? If you did the horizontal bop without covering your soldier, you deserve every ounce of pain or irritation you get. And I bet you have told all your friends, actaully the whole world here on the internet that "she gave me something". Grow up... you did it to yourself. I swear, this world gets more stupid every day.
your a mug tbh mate people should be allowed to have sex without protection it aint our thought theres so many dirty ass people round here that fuck around and spread the shits thats going about god didn put adam and eve on the planet with a pack of durex did they so theres no point telling people what they should of done when they blatently comeing on here seeking help n your just making people feel worse so f u
michael mrm

United States

#704 Sep 9, 2012
at wits end wrote:
I wish some of the earlier posters would get back are you cured if so how
I am one of those earlier posters ...back in 2008 and have come a long way.
I can say with authority and experience that this problem IS muscle tension via fear ONLY ...NO bacteria, virus, etc.
Calm down, research pelvic pain muscle tension.
Learn what and what not to do.
You will get better ..even those with tip of penis pain ..there is NOTHING on the tip of ur penis.
Lombrisgrande

Gainesville, FL

#705 Sep 9, 2012
michael mrm wrote:
<quoted text>
I am one of those earlier posters ...back in 2008 and have come a long way.
I can say with authority and experience that this problem IS muscle tension via fear ONLY ...NO bacteria, virus, etc.
Calm down, research pelvic pain muscle tension.
Learn what and what not to do.
You will get better ..even those with tip of penis pain ..there is NOTHING on the tip of ur penis.
Im sorry to say,but you are wrong,,,most of the people here what they got is candida,,after 14 years suffering like crazy i found out by my self that it just candida,,no doctors will ever tell you that,,they just say that it is in your mind and that you dont have any thing,wrong,,candida is the problem.
michael mrm

United States

#706 Sep 9, 2012
Lombrisgrande wrote:
<quoted text> Im sorry to say,but you are wrong,,,most of the people here what they got is candida,,after 14 years suffering like crazy i found out by my self that it just candida,,no doctors will ever tell you that,,they just say that it is in your mind and that you dont have any thing,wrong,,candida is the problem.
While candida can cause the original occurance of symptoms (there r many ORIGINAL causes) the true culprit is your response to the sypmtoms(pain). Once we cure or eliminate the original cause, unfortunately we r caught in a cycle of pain caused by tension caused by fear of the orginal cause. Candida can be remedied quicky ..the cycle of tension which persists long after the orignal culprit however often times stays.
Steven

Tewksbury, MA

#707 Sep 10, 2012
I was on vacation 2 weeks ago and spent alot of time in the ocean. When we got home I felt a burning atthe tip of my penis and some readness and swelling. That went away but the buring continues off and on. I did have oral sex about 6 weeks ago but no fluid sharing. No bruning sensation when I urinate and the pain comes and goes . If I'm naked there's almost no discomfort. I have no idea what's going on with this.
michael mrm

United States

#708 Sep 10, 2012
Ok guys this note is especially for those experiencing tip of penis pain and that razor pain underneath penis. The pain is referral pain from levator ani or most likely lower stomach muscles.
How do I speak with authority on these particular symptoms u may ask. Bc I have had and now eliminated these symptoms. More importantly I can INDUCE these particular sypmtoms on DEMAND... I can also make them go away within min or sec.
I know the source of ur pain. I know the solution. And I think I know the why.
Please research pelvic pain syndrome muscle tension referral.
Yes a muscle in the lower stomach can send a reoccuring or continues pain to the tip of penis. If u notice, the pain on the tip of penis is greater on one side.. this indicates which side of ur stomach muscles r involved. As soon as you/I release the tension in the corresponding muscle/muscles the pain on the tip of penis vanishes (this is no easy task at FIRST). The pain underneath is from the levator ani and same holds true.
In my opinion the tip of penis and underneath penis pain is the worst symptom, but interestingly it can be the fastest symptom to go away once attacked correctly.
Wanna chat ...teacupmonkies1@gmail.com
Trust me I have done it ALL and had MOST symptoms, there is much to learn and fortunately the solution is rather simple. To KNOW is to no longer FEAR ..this is half the battle.
Michael
You can get lots better ...don't give up!
PS.. many females r afflicted with the same problem and require the same solution.
Jonah

Sebastopol, CA

#709 Sep 10, 2012
Really sounds like you may have an STD
Lombrisgrande

Gainesville, FL

#710 Sep 11, 2012
michael mrm wrote:
<quoted text>
While candida can cause the original occurance of symptoms (there r many ORIGINAL causes) the true culprit is your response to the sypmtoms(pain). Once we cure or eliminate the original cause, unfortunately we r caught in a cycle of pain caused by tension caused by fear of the orginal cause. Candida can be remedied quicky ..the cycle of tension which persists long after the orignal culprit however often times stays.
ok i understand what you are saying but in reality what you are saying is that the pain is because,stress, mentally,etc,its not about one concentrating on the pain,,it is real,we have feelings and it does not matter weather you are under pressure or not,your penis should hurt you in any way,most of the people here took antibiotics some time in the past and after a while they showed the symptoms of pain,burning,etc,,and candida is not so simple to get rid off,up to this point,there are only two things that i know that will help you with a candida problem,,number one,change your diet 100% and number two,buy the new silver solution {sol}30 ppm,the reality is just that,reality,when you are in pain,there is root and in most of the cases its candida,the doctors they just dont know,they look at your penis and tell you that you are fine,just like they did with me for 14 years,until by the mercy of god i was able to go back and put all the lose ends together to realize that my problem was candida.
Sal

San Bernardino, CA

#711 Sep 17, 2012
Michael MRM wrote:
THEN.... WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE 99.9% BETTER??
Trust me guys.... my research is extensive. I did it all. The cure is so simple. Stop the masturbation. Workout. Correct your diet. DONT FEAR THE PAIN... its just a signal referred from a muscle... there is no damage occurring. Yes in and on the penis too. You must allow the pain to be there this will in turn allow your muscles to relax and not be in a constant state of tension. Always wear tight briefs and loose clothing. Dont be afraid to sit, walk. Do not fear any movement even if it hurts. I will explain the tip of the penis pain as an example bc this one sucks the most. What has occurred is that the leviter ani and/or lower abs have been in state of tension off and on for some time. What caused this state of tension down there?? Stress, Fear, prolonged sitting, masturbation, tightening your abs all the time to look cool... sucking in and lack of exercise and good movement. All of a sudden you feel a pain in the penis usually after sex or masturbation or over exertion. When you ejaculate you tense those before mentioned muscles and they squeeze the nerves closest to them. Unfortunately if the ALREADY TENSE muscles squeeze too hard for too long they will send a signal of pain to the penis. Its really just a phantom pain signal. Your reaction to this pain is FEAR. So when you fear this pain you actually tighten the levitor ani and/or abs more thus starting a cycle of pain in the penis caused be the squeezing of the muscles and now caused be fear. How do you stop the cycle. Stop fearing the pain at all times even when it hurts really bad. There are tricks and things to do to help you stop the pain but you must have your thinking right. Once you know what the problem is and how to fix it thats half the battle. This helps eliminate much of the fear. Wear the same kind of tight SMALL pair of briefs every day and the same kind of pants, shorts ,for several months. This will allow you to get used to the same kind of pain sensation. Now allow the pain in the penis or on the head of the penis to be there at all times. You have to not tense when there is pain. This is hard to do but you can do it. Its when you stop tensing down there while the pain is there especially while your walking that you will notice over several weeks or a few months that the pain will start to diminish depending on how long you have had this and ho w much you allow the pain too simply be there. One of the fastest ways to prove this is by running every other day for at least a mile on a treadmill or pavement. While you run allow all the pain to be there do not fear it anymore. Your muscles will relax very quickly while you run and you will be pain free while you run. Try it for a month. Dont stare at the sight of the pain. Meaning... dont look at the sight of your pain in your head... thinking about the tip of your penis all the time. Just let the pain be there... remind yourself is JUST A SIGNAL and there is no strange things happening on the tip of the penis, no damage. Dont be careful in your movement this causes your muscles to tense. We tend to be careful in our movement when there is pain down there. Dont worry about the way you sit and for how long. Sit and lay anyway you want.... the pain is just a silly muscle! MUSCLE.... why am I scared of a muscle?? Because my dick hurts.. I know. Trust me guys... that pain at the tip is just a referred pain signal from the levitor ani or lower abs. If you wanna know lots more... or your the guy that has pain IN THE PENIS WHILE YOU PEA or the guy with the pain in the rectum or the guy whos left of right ball hurts write me. I can talk on the phone with you and explain so much better. Remember I am almost 100% and many others I have helped via email or phone are the same. This proof is in the pudding.
hello I would like to learn more on this.subject. email me please.
Mrskyline05@gmail.com
bjy

Kinston, NC

#713 Sep 27, 2012
wow you guys have it too im the sexy man and i had sex tooooo many times and my penis burnt and got so hot that it fell off so it wont be long now its just a matter of time its actually pretty cool having no penis because all you can do is makeout and suck boobs so its all good
Cjl

Australia

#714 Oct 4, 2012
Hey guys i have the same issue whats the update with everyone else? Has anyone been cured
Zool

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#717 Oct 23, 2012
I have been going through the same bullshit for the past 4 and a half weeks. Had sex with this random hoe and caught one of her bugs that filthy whore. I have been on Doxy 10 days now Cipro, no improvement. Like most of u my std tests came back negative and the first urologist I saw told me something to the effect that its all in my head.
After reading through this I reckon I might have candida the symptoms seem to match. Swollen, red patches, burning, tingling at the tip. Its been driving me crazy like suicidal but reading this shit gives me hope. Stay strong!
same as you

Los Angeles, CA

#719 Nov 27, 2012
candida are you still around. how are things? new to this have kids and a wife also. has your wife had anything happen to her after you had sex? no strange feeling on her end. im of affraid of giving my wife this,whatever it is. i too think it candida. im on the diet as well. let us know how you are doing?
same as you

Los Angeles, CA

#720 Nov 27, 2012
guys from the first part of this thread. please keep in touch i do not want to spread this so let us know how you are doing today and what we can expect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Constant bladder/urethra discomfort and recurre... (Oct '10) Fri Greg 60
post ejaculation, I pee, then I just FEEL like ... (Sep '06) Thu just a dude 1,041
News What is a urologist? What do urologists do? (Dec '14) Jul 1 thenose 3
4 months of persisitant pain after varicocele c... (Sep '07) Jun 30 shreddeross 59
Prostate problem and no feeling in penis (Jul '07) Jun 29 nithin 35
Orchiectomy for Chronic Testicular Pain? (Jan '09) Jun 28 Badball Mark 87
News Erectile Dysfunction: Symptoms and Treatment Jun 28 john walker 9
More from around the web