Burning Head of Penis , Sore Testicle...
kamal

Chicago, IL

#253 Jul 14, 2011
im suffering from this constant mild burning sensation in tip of my penis for 3 months now ... and i went to my urologist and he told me its nothing just relax and eat healty because it is just a muscle but i need help how to make this muscle relax and get rid of this annoying burning sensation,,,, i got tested for std's and game back negative and also had a general blood test and all came back negative ,,, can anybody help me or anybody who has michael email because i wanna contact this guy ,, because he said he can help and he pass thru all this pain ... plz help!
kamal

Chicago, IL

#254 Jul 14, 2011
guys ive been reading a lot about this problem and it is a muscle problem from the pelvic floor ,,, levator ani muscle or abs muscle or rectum muscle ... all this muscles can cause a burning sensation in tip of the penis or can also cause pain ,,, and guess what the more you fear the more the pain sty there because its related to nerves from the brain ... now the problem is we have to work out for months and eat healty and stop thinking about it if we wanna get better ... guys go online and read about headache in the pelvis .. doctor wase ,,, i hope i gave u guys some help
fonz

Campbelltown, Australia

#255 Jul 15, 2011
no way. i bet we all had sex with a pro. all my tests neg. i believe this was put in me by that pro. i wore a condom. i bet u did to. my theory sounds like im crazy. which im not. everyone is thinking it is transmitted.docs are looking for stds when i think its a parasite or something like that. this pain and burning is only affecting men. i dont see any woman with post about burning pussy sore vag. do you. if anyone wants to hear my theory just post here.
kamal

Chicago, IL

#256 Jul 16, 2011
so do you guys believe in muscle or pelvic floor theory... the guy said he is 99.9 percent cure now.... so i think its the pelvic floor musles and its need a lot of work out to fix it
my post

Indianapolis, IN

#257 Jul 20, 2011
I had the same issues have been tested several times for std all neg. I did find that a very high dose of tetracycline 2000 mg day for about 2.5 weeks fixed the issue I fought it for a year before I tried this on my own and it cured the issue. It also will make you very tired and worn out feeling when it goes on. Your partner has it and will pass it back. Female has no symptom. Not sure what it is.
Good luck
kamal

Chicago, IL

#258 Jul 21, 2011
so did you have the same feeling that i said (mild burning sensation in tip of the penis head) because all what i have is this feeling ... can you plz tell me how long i should take tetracycline .. is it 25 weeks or 2 and half weeks ... plz im waiting for answer ... and can u plz tell me what was your symptoms
YoungIndian

India

#259 Jul 24, 2011
Burning Head of Penis , Sore Testicles, And Pain In Abdomen ?

Taken antibiotics. Keeps returning. Had umbelical Hernia due to stomach convulsions ? Burning sensation in thigh or calf muscles?

Possible solution:-
I did come to know that a sedentary life (on the computer or constantly at the study table and lots of food in the fridge) makes your blood oxygen levels go down. Your body metabolism goes down. Your body parts get less oxygen. Body parts in stomach start failing. Liver , Pancreas, Kidneys start telling you - "Hey, I don't get oxygen, so I cannot give you the earlier level of output!"

Reducing weight is very important thus. Just in case it is Uric Acid + Cholesterol eating away my insides. Starting exercises every day just in case I can reduce weight, is suggested. Pancreas may be misbehaving and not absorving the food properly. Some of the food may be becoming poison. Liver may not be excreting the desired bitter tasting juices. Eat a lot of bitter food. On the spot skipping, push ups, touch toes & bend backs are advisable. Stop consumption of fatty foods, Fried food, Meat of all variety until further notice. Eat fruits on Saturdays and nothing else. Report if you lose weight and , drink a lot of water to wash your kidneys daily.
kamal

Chicago, IL

#260 Jul 24, 2011
can any body give us a solution or explain us what is going on with us ... what causes this constant mild burning sensation in head of the penis ...im realy not happy and my life is miserable ,,,, plz any body who found a solution or cure the problem already
Jill

UK

#261 Jul 24, 2011
My 9 year old son has it so its not an std.
left twist

Calgary, Canada

#262 Aug 5, 2011
I have pain in the penis but only on the left side. It is worse after ejaculation. I also get a twisting of my flaccid penis after ejaculation.

Anyone have a very noticable twist in their penis after ejaculation? And the twist goes away after about 8 hours?
phast

Chillicothe, OH

#264 Aug 5, 2011
jamesinfla....HOW ARE YOU NOW...WHAT DID YOU DO?
ecogenie

Hernando, FL

#266 Aug 13, 2011
fonz wrote:
as i have read all post sounds like we all are deppressed. maybe it is in our head.because when im doing something the pain is gone.when i think about it pain is there.
So you think that you have no pain when you aren't thinking about it. I think the pain is there but you are just brainwashing yourself because you are tired of the pain. The brain can do some unbelieveable things and doctors had rather not start a panic so they tell you that it is all in your head. When they have you believing this then they have you. How do we know that this person talking about muscles isn't a head doctor. As for myself I went without any sex for twenty years. Had one encounter and the pain went into my penis. From there into the testicles. From the testicles into the abdomen. From there into the legs, feet and hands. Now there is fever and pain in the chest and brain. Yes now it is in my head also. The system wins with another death. No more problems!!!
The Ranger

Elkhorn, NE

#267 Aug 13, 2011
I have been following this thread for 6 months. Similar problems to everyone here, been to 2 General Doctors and a Urologist. Mine was due a one night stand where the condom broke, but I didn't notice it until it was too late. Burning head of penis, horrible burning sensation in my urethra, sore testicles, and a pain in my stomach. Was tested for every STD by my General Dr, all results were negative. He put my on a Antibiotic (cipro) for 10 weeks. Nothing changed. After 2 months I went to a planned parenthood and paid and had all the tests ran again, and everything was negative. Went to a Urologist, and he did pee tests, bladder scans, he found nothing and told me it was all in my head.

So around June (this started in early January) was looking all over the internet for a possible cause. I was getting really depressed. A guy posted he had the same problems and it turned out to be Trichomoniasis. Went to another General Doctor and explained everything. He said Trichomoniasis in Men was almost impossible to detect, but offed to put me on the pills Flagyl to treat it. It was just one big dose. Took it that night and it made me REALLY SICK and tired. I ended up calling into work the next day I was so tired. Within 3 days the burning of my Urethra went away. Another 2 days the head of my penis returned to normal color. At the 10 day mark, my testicles stop throbbing all the time. Went back to my Doctor and he thinks I either had Trich or some type of parasite.

I am pretty much 95% cured, my testicles still throb occasionally, my General Doctor last week just had a ultrasound done and said I have Veracious Vains so I am going to a urologist next week.

The 6 months before the Flagyl was the worst 6 months of my life. I would be sitting in meetings at work, and it felt like someone was sticking a hot stick down my dick. I could not watch TV, focus on life and depression had set in.

One last word of advice, stay off these forums, the things I would read would make things worst. Work with your Doctor to find the cause and deal with it. Good luck to everyone!
Pet

Detroit, MI

#268 Aug 16, 2011
I have burning sensation in the head of penny and pain in my testicles is this a sign of a stds
JayB

Zutphen, Netherlands

#270 Aug 18, 2011
The Ranger wrote:
I have been following this thread for 6 months. Similar problems to everyone here, been to 2 General Doctors and a Urologist. Mine was due a one night stand where the condom broke, but I didn't notice it until it was too late. Burning head of penis, horrible burning sensation in my urethra, sore testicles, and a pain in my stomach. Was tested for every STD by my General Dr, all results were negative. He put my on a Antibiotic (cipro) for 10 weeks. Nothing changed. After 2 months I went to a planned parenthood and paid and had all the tests ran again, and everything was negative. Went to a Urologist, and he did pee tests, bladder scans, he found nothing and told me it was all in my head.
So around June (this started in early January) was looking all over the internet for a possible cause. I was getting really depressed. A guy posted he had the same problems and it turned out to be Trichomoniasis. Went to another General Doctor and explained everything. He said Trichomoniasis in Men was almost impossible to detect, but offed to put me on the pills Flagyl to treat it. It was just one big dose. Took it that night and it made me REALLY SICK and tired. I ended up calling into work the next day I was so tired. Within 3 days the burning of my Urethra went away. Another 2 days the head of my penis returned to normal color. At the 10 day mark, my testicles stop throbbing all the time. Went back to my Doctor and he thinks I either had Trich or some type of parasite.
I am pretty much 95% cured, my testicles still throb occasionally, my General Doctor last week just had a ultrasound done and said I have Veracious Vains so I am going to a urologist next week.
The 6 months before the Flagyl was the worst 6 months of my life. I would be sitting in meetings at work, and it felt like someone was sticking a hot stick down my dick. I could not watch TV, focus on life and depression had set in.
One last word of advice, stay off these forums, the things I would read would make things worst. Work with your Doctor to find the cause and deal with it. Good luck to everyone!
Very good to hear someone found a cure.I talked to my doctor after reading this and he insists that trich is easily detectable and now i have to test for it a second time or he will not prescribe me flagyl.
If the test comes back negative again I think I will just order some online. I'm a litle worried about the side effects but this might just be a life saver.
BustR

Bjugn, Norway

#271 Aug 20, 2011
Hi, I have some of the same symptoms as you guys.

I had sex with a girl that has HSV2 (herpes type 2). After a few days I started feeling something was wrong. First of I got some serious itching in my pubic area. Followed by some red spots with white top. I was told it was folliculitis (ingrown hair). I got antibiotics for it. And it kind of cleared it up. But the itch was still there and it was spreading to my testicles, groin and thight area.

I will go to a urolog to see if they can do some tests. I have btw taken all STD- tests. And it all came back negative. Even the herpes test was negativ. I took a new test to double-check, which im still waiting for.

Recently the itch has spread on to my penis. It looks a bit red, and soar on the tip. Kind of looks like pictures of penis with Epididymitis or something. I am treating it for a fungal infection. And it helps some, but sometimes the itch gets so much worse. Like today I woke up after a party with heavy drinking, and it feels 10x worse than earlier this week. Should I stop drinking?

I hope that my urolog can find a permanent solution to this problem. It is really annoying. And ruining my life.
Steve

Saint-laurent, Canada

#272 Aug 20, 2011
The Ranger wrote:
Why is that you think you found a cure if your testicles are still throbbing? That's the biggest part of the issue in my opinion.
burning shaft

Anchorage, AK

#273 Aug 20, 2011
slight burning sensation upon urination, been checked, clean, no multiple partners. I am uncircumcised and sometimes I stash my money in my foreskin, could this be the problem ?
Ryan

Nicholasville, KY

#274 Aug 21, 2011
BustR wrote:
Hi, I have some of the same symptoms as you guys.
I had sex with a girl that has HSV2 ( type 2). After a few days I started feeling something was wrong. First of I got some serious itching in my pubic area. Followed by some red spots with white top. I was told it was folliculitis (ingrown hair). I got antibiotics for it. And it kind of cleared it up. But the itch was still there and it was spreading to my testicles, groin and thight area.
I will go to a urolog to see if they can do some tests. I have btw taken all STD- tests. And it all came back negative. Even the herpes test was negativ. I took a new test to double-check, which im still waiting for.
Recently the itch has spread on to my penis. It looks a bit red, and soar on the tip. Kind of looks like pictures of penis with Epididymitis or something. I am treating it for a fungal infection. And it helps some, but sometimes the itch gets so much worse. Like today I woke up after a party with heavy drinking, and it feels 10x worse than earlier this week. Should I stop drinking?
I hope that my urolog can find a permanent solution to this problem. It is really annoying. And ruining my life.
What kind of herpes test did you have? A blood test can take up to 12-16 weeks to be accurate after infection.
old mate

Australia

#275 Aug 21, 2011
Hey guys. Feeling the pain. I have had all the same symptoms you guys are describing. The thing is that mine come and go.

I was tested for all std 12 weeks post exposure and all have come back negative. Including herpes 1 and 2 igg blood tests. I have had a seven day course of doxycycline. Some days I have no symptoms. Other days it hurts so bad I want to cut off my knob.

I am going to have check to see if the trich test was done. Perhaps that is the problem.

I know certain food make it worse. Alcohol and coffee and sugar all make it hurt bad. I am going to start eating better and go back to the gym and see what happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostate problem and no feeling in penis (Jul '07) 28 min dr pecker 38
post ejaculation, I pee, then I just FEEL like ... (Sep '06) 16 hr Cbrun23823 1,156
Freestanding B-e-l-f-a-s-t Sink Unit Jun 17 boyocuy 1
frequent urination problem!!!!!!!! during kidne... (Mar '07) Jun 17 Chronickidneystoner 65
Pain at the base/root of penis for 10 weeks, h... (Jun '13) Jun 16 Kashi Khan Khan 27
Strange peeing after anal masturbation Jun 11 avred123 1
Funny sensation after peeing after anal masturb... Jun 11 avred123 1
More from around the web