Burning Head of Penis , Sore Testicle...

Burning Head of Penis , Sore Testicles, And Pain In Abdomen

Posted in the Urology Forum

First Prev
of 50
Next Last
somethingsomethi ng

Bangkok, Thailand

#1 Jun 15, 2007
I have the symptoms listed in the subject and have been to a doctor twice. He is assuring me that I do not have an std, but he can't explain the pain. I have had two urine tests now that look for (i think) extra white blood cells that might be a sign of an infection, but both can come up saying that I am fine.
I also have a terrible headache (i never get headaches), sore ears, and sore eyes. This may or may not be related.
The date of intercourse was about 3 weeks ago, and I initially thought I had some std, so I took a dose of doxycycline. That didn't work and then I took a dose of azithromycin. But I still have these horrible symptoms.
Could it be that I have a resistant strain of an std?
My doctor barely listened to what I was telling him, but the pain is real and it must be coming from something??
Can anyone please help?
Thank you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jamesinfla

Panama City, FL

#3 Sep 29, 2007
I have the same thing. Had unprotected sex with an internet whore, now 3 months later, I still suffer with almost constant burning pain in penis head, testicles, and abdomen. Penis head is discolored, too and gets inflammed and irritated. Urologist no help. No medicines have helped. Uristat, Cipro, Prosed/Ds, Flucanozole, no help.
If anybody can help with this, or is familiar with this condition, please reply!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mack7667

Ottawa, Canada

#4 Oct 15, 2007
I have burning lik pain in the head of penis, and some in the testicle. I have had numerous test, kidney stones,UTF, all negative. When I urinate I have a burning felling. However I was told that my L1 and L2 disc are bad and this is probablr the cause. I find this hard to believe.
Any suggestions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jesse

Brewster, MA

#5 Oct 28, 2007
[hey i have the same thing. it hurts and burns. did u find out what it is?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
frans

South Africa

#6 Nov 2, 2007
hi sitting with the same problem itis driving me up the wall seen how many drs urologists cystoscopies antibiotics nothing helps it is now a year please help me am desperate5231
DBA73

AOL

#8 Dec 8, 2007
i went to the hospital for the same reasons & had a cat scan done & they said it was swollen limp nodes pertaining to my appendix, & with the swollen limp nodes it causes pain in the abdomen, testicles, penis, & constant burning feeling in groin/penis area.Most people would think it was a urinary track infection (which i thought & they gave me ciprofloxacin) but it wasn't a UTI, or kidney stones.They prescribed me (DARVOCET-N 100) or (propo-n/apap100-650) & after a few days i'm feeling much better & they want me to go back in 2 months to check on the appendix & limp nodes!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sue

Browns Mills, NJ

#9 Dec 11, 2007
My friend has pain in his left side when he ejaculates and now he has a fishy odor when he pulls back the foreskin of his penis, but he is a very clean person, he said that his girlfriend is also clean and has no infections or fishy odor which was checked by a GYN. Does anyone have any idea as to what it can be?
frans jhb s africa

South Africa

#10 Jan 16, 2008
hi.no solution to my p lem was in hos again another systoscopy no fault tests neg ,more than a year now.please help am at my wits end .4urologists 5 gp s no solution .thanks frans.penis burning like hell no sleep
tim

Phenix City, AL

#11 Jan 20, 2008
I had something like this years ago when I was in the Army. I seen multiple doctors and every time I was treated for a std. I took so many antibiotics it should have cured anything and everything...No luck with the drugs and symptoms persisted. Finally, while hom on leave I went to another doctor who checked my prostate which was inflamed. He prescribed bactrim/septra and I had to take this stuff for about 8 weeks; he said it's because it's hard for the antibiotics to get into the prostrate so the other drugs were taken long enough to get rid of the infection. May want to see if this may be your problem as well. Good luck.
frans jhb s africa

South Africa

#12 Jan 23, 2008
tim,hi thanks for your reply but my prostate has been removed 5years ago.made a app with the university hospital in jhb
nm hater

Denver, CO

#16 Mar 1, 2008
dont eat any tai food whatever you do.
jamesinfla

Panama City, FL

#18 Mar 23, 2008
Been almost a year since trouble started after unprotected sex with a slut met on Yahoo Personals. The burning continues unabated in the penis glans, and sometimes my scrotum feels like it's on fire. I now have burning "flashes" throughout my body, especially in my legs, and waist. Like electric shocks. Buttocks burn occasionally too. Was diagnosed with Herpes 1 and 2, but I get no open sores at all. Sharp pain in penile glans occurring daily; even thought of suicide to end the pain, as doctors no help. Has systoscopy, take Valtrex, no help. Does herpes tie in with spreading neuropathy or something? This thing is slowly killing me!! Depressed beyond belief, and can't find enjoyment in anything, anymore, because of this!!!!
michael mrm

San Diego, CA

#21 Mar 31, 2008
Its all muscle.... there is nothing wrong with you guys.... no cuts, diseases, nothing. You need to start working out your muscles with arobics and light weight lifting... lots more movement... your muscles have atrophied.
Stop fearing all pains in the penis and testicals they are only signals of pain referred from muscles that have shortened bc of tension, repetetive movement, sitting alot.
Trust me... it is not prostatits. Change your diet... low suger, lots of protien and green veggies especially broccolli and spinach. I have had all your symptoms and more... this advise will cure you... it has cured me and many others I personal know and have corresponded with.
Whenever you feel the pain just remind your self over and over that its just a signal from a muscle... most likely from your abs or your levator ani muscles, rectum muscles... you can lengthen and build these muscles through arobics, sports, and light weight lifting. Over time your mucsles with lengthen and your pain will began to decrease as long as your response to your pain is positive. If your respond to your pain negatively (with fear) you will tense your muscles thus not allowing them to lengthen and grow. They will actually shorten... this is why you get worse and worse. For example.. when your walking and your penis feels like it is rubbing and it on fire or your testicals ache every step you take dont react with fear... just know that the pain is simply a signal at the end of your penis or signal inside your sac coming from a tensed muscle and there is no damage occuring in your privates. Know that over time this pain will deminish as long as you dont fear and follow a good diet and exersise twice a day.
I have begun to answer many forums related to our problem. Unfortunately my time allows me to be brief right now so I cant explain the why but I can tell you what to do to get better. Follow my advise and you will notice in a month or two that you feel better. Expect more pain the first week or two or three bc your working very stubborn muscle, but after that it gets better. Michael, email... trendsbedamned@aol.com

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
michael mrm

San Diego, CA

#22 Mar 31, 2008
Oh yeah forget... very important... keep sex or masterbation to a minimum.. no more than every 5 or 7 days for the first 6 months. Sex really tenses the muscles...after sex your core muscles will tense for a long period of time... the muscles will be in a state of tension for days sometimes... this is why most people feel their pain for the first time after sex and think its a std. Others feel the pain for the first time when beginning a new work out after living a sedintary life... this will also induce long term intense tension the next day. But working out is good... just get through the painful first weeks. Got to go.. michael
uptownnotown

Raleigh, NC

#23 Apr 8, 2008
i've got the same thing too. long posts about it. do a search for chronic red burning scrotum and you'l find more info on it.

frans - what antibiotics were you on? If it cleared up for awhile why not go back on the anti-biotics?
uptownnotown

Raleigh, NC

#25 May 20, 2008
anyone here been tested for Lgv? lymphogranuloma venereum. anyone still checking these posts?
elbar56

Old Bridge, NJ

#28 Jun 2, 2008
i have had the same thing and it could be either a prostititis or just sitting to much on your butt which sometimes could cause pressure on a nerve
fred-d

Columbia, MO

#29 Jun 4, 2008
jamesinfla was diagnosed with Herpes. Has anyone else with this been tested for Herpes and did not have it?
I have had the same symptoms for three months now. Dr tested me for STDs and I was clean. I don't think Herpes was one of the tests though.
uptownnotown

Raleigh, NC

#30 Jun 6, 2008
Can you have prostatitis without a sore abdomen? I just have the burning/sore testicles and burning head of penis.

I was tested for Herpes and do not have it.
fred-d

Columbia, MO

#31 Jun 9, 2008
went back to the doc. He once again assured me it was not Herpes. Gave me Remeron (Mirtazapine) for anxiety. I was having panic attacks and depression. Fourth day on the anti-depressant and the itch is gone. I looked on the web and one of the effects of Remeron is taking care of itches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 50
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
post ejaculation, I pee, then I just FEEL like ... (Sep '06) 20 hr wackwack 1,042
Constant bladder/urethra discomfort and recurre... (Oct '10) Jul 3 Greg 60
News What is a urologist? What do urologists do? (Dec '14) Jul 1 thenose 3
4 months of persisitant pain after varicocele c... (Sep '07) Jun 30 shreddeross 59
Prostate problem and no feeling in penis (Jul '07) Jun 29 nithin 35
Orchiectomy for Chronic Testicular Pain? (Jan '09) Jun 28 Badball Mark 87
News Erectile Dysfunction: Symptoms and Treatment Jun 28 john walker 9
More from around the web