Any relation between these hormone and symptoms
Posted in the Urology Forum
#1 Jun 7, 2012
Current Symptoms -
1. hard to maintain erection
2. Takes longer time to reach orgasm in sex
3. Feel like the amount of sperm is low when ejaculating
I went to urology, but nothing major issue has been found.
However, they suggested me to take CABERGOLINE 0.5mg twice a week
based on my blood test.
LH 9.4 High 1.7-.8.6 mIU/mL
FSH 14.6 High 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
Prolactin 20.2 High 4.0-15.2 ng/mL
Testosterone 472 249-836 ng/dL
BTW, I have taken brain MRI. However, no tumor or issue has been found.
1. What could possibly cause high LH,FSH and Prolcatin?
2. Are these seriously/extremely high?
3. Can I have above symptoms because these high level of LH,FSH and Prolactin?
4. Do you think CABERGOLINE could really help me to fix my symptoms and hormone?
I really appreciate any your opinion.
Add your comments below
|Has anyone had a spermatocele (Epididymal Cyst)... (Oct '09)||21 hr||cps53||213|
|post ejaculation, I pee, then I just FEEL like ... (Sep '06)||Feb 23||Regrets 45||1,209|
|Pain in left testicle (Sep '06)||Feb 22||Tim||265|
|Scalding skin in shower... (Jun '09)||Feb 8||Cut em Off||10|
|Burning Head of Penis , Sore Testicles, And Pai... (Jun '07)||Feb 7||Edd1578||1,144|
|frequent urination problem!!!!!!!! during kidne... (Mar '07)||Feb 7||cps53||75|
|Testicles that feel "dead" (Aug '07)||Feb 3||Brift||44|
Find what you want!
Search Urology Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC