BXO Damage
Chris

Cardiff, UK

#1 Aug 30, 2012
Hi all,

Firstly some background - I am a 23 year old male, and when I was about 12 I developed severe phimosis (near enough pinhole). I had the typical white thick scarring around the foreskin opening that prevented retraction. I hid this from my parents due to embarrassment, and begun to follow advice online regarding stretching etc. The white scarring has now pretty much disappeared, and my foreskin retracts over my glans (more on this in a moment) while flaccid (there is still a faint white ring on my lower foreskin which stops retraction when erect, which is fairly annoying and can be painful).

While my symptoms sound better, I have come to realise that my phimosis was caused by the disease BXO. I now have many issues which I am concerned stem from this condition, and these are as follows:

1: My frenulum has been totally destroyed by the BXO - my foreskin is completely adhered to my glans on the side where the frenulum should be, and this is seamless - even the skin colouring matches.

2: My glans can be itchy and sore - I often have very sore and tender to touch patches on the glans , and there is odd bluey/green discolouration. The whole colour of the glans is very pale and looks withered.

3: My main concern is my urethra. I distinctly remember there being a lot of white scarring near the entrance to my urethra back when I had full phimosis, and this was of great concern me because it looked like the scarring was spreading inside. I forgot about this in years to come and never put this down to some of the issues I'm having until recently.

The main issue I'm having with urination is that I am unable to stand to urinate, which is extremely embarrassing and also impractical. My urine comes out in multiple streams, and is very hard to control. I have the same issues when the foreskin is pulled back and when it's not. My other concerns are that I often have to urinate again 2 minutes after going, as it feels like there's still more to come out - very often only a tiny bit comes out however. I'll also dribble for around 2 minutes after urinating, so I have to sit there 'soaking' up any urine. I have the same issue with ejaculation - when masturbating I have to 'soak' it up for about 2 minutes. Something that's also confusing, if not concerning, is that I think I have an abnormally high bladder capacity. I can literally go from 6am to about 9pm without urinating (and this is with drinking up to 2 litres of water). I am never really 'desperate' to go.

Something that may be related is that I'm having a lot of pain in my sides, which my GP thinks may be something to do with my kidneys. I am currently awaiting a scan.

I'm on a waiting list to see a urologist about all these issues, and plan to have a circumcision (if it's possible), but I'm hoping to hear from some people who may know a bit more about my condition and can determine whether it has caused me serious damage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
post ejaculation, I pee, then I just FEEL like ... (Sep '06) Wed sam 1,158
Info wanted on penile fracture healing process... (Dec '11) Jun 28 JoeCali 7
Prostatitis - half year of active treatment wit... (Mar '07) Jun 27 Somebody out there 76
Complete frenulum detachment from head of penis... Jun 26 TheUsualSuspect 1
Prostate problem and no feeling in penis (Jul '07) Jun 24 dr pecker 38
Freestanding B-e-l-f-a-s-t Sink Unit Jun 17 boyocuy 1
frequent urination problem!!!!!!!! during kidne... (Mar '07) Jun 17 Chronickidneystoner 65
Burning Head of Penis , Sore Testicles, And Pai... (Jun '07) Jun 7 Youarenotalone 1,135
More from around the web