Gynecomastia Surgery
Ashutosh

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 May 21, 2015
What are surgeries available for gynecomastia ?
Are there any precutions so that the hormones are controlled .
Dr Rajdeep

Melbourne, Australia

#2 May 25, 2015
If someone is having this issue then gynecomastia surgery is possible by expert surgeons.
Basically it is caused due to increase in a particular enzyme in body or hormonal change at time of puberty.And hormonal change is not in our hands.
Shantnu

Jona, Switzerland

#3 Jun 1, 2015
I have heard surgery is not always helpful and it is risky.
Dr Rajdeep

Melbourne, Australia

#4 Jun 5, 2015
@Shantnu- there is always a risk in a surgery for any of your body part. It depends on how critical is your problem.
If you want the treatment or surgery for gynecomastia you can visit Panacea Hospital in Bangalore.
Panacea Hospital will provide you the best treatment and they use latest technology for Gynecomastia surgery and plastic surgery.
Samantha

Fullerton, CA

#5 Jun 10, 2015
I also know about Panacea Hospital and it is very good hospital. We visited the Panacea hospital in Basaveshwaranagar. The doctors are really experts and coordinate, The main specialty of Panacea Hospital is that they avoid surgeries and find the way so that without surgery treatment is done and only in worst cases the surgical treatments are opted by their doctors.
Vinay Kumar

Mumbai, India

#6 Jun 18, 2015
I have visited to Panacea Hospital not for my treatment but with one of my friend for plastic surgery of his burnt hand. The Doctors at Panacea are experts and they performed the surgery in hardly 30 minutes. They use the latest techniques so that less time is required and patient recover soon.
Geetika Handa

Mumbai, India

#7 Jul 8, 2015
Gynecomastia Surgery is a part of Cosmetic Surgery or Plastic Surgery. If you opt for surgery then you must first of all check that you doctor is experienced and an expert. From his last cases meet the patients and ask about their experiences. Then only one must be ready and go for it.

Since: Jul 15

Montréal, Canada

#8 Jul 31, 2015
Gynecomastia is enlargement of the glandular tissue of the male breast.
It may occur during infancy and puberty in normally-developing boys.
My brother has planned to get a gynecomastia Surgery ( http://www.sliwinplasticsurgery.com/procedure... ) from a cosmetic surgery clinic in
Toronto as he has enlarged breast and excessive fat tissue. He is dealing with this problem since his early teenage. Now he is all set ready for the surgery which has been scheduled for the next week.
Smith

Netherlands

#9 Jul 31, 2015
@roso
Good luck for your brother for the surgery.
Adnan

Lahore, Pakistan

#10 Nov 15, 2015
Hey guys
I am 17
I hav puffy nipples since age of 12
My weight was 91 kg
But now its 86kg
Can losing weight help me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My dad just got a quad bypass on his heart but Jul 14 Max73647 1
Nasal polyp removal (Apr '07) Jul 14 Gloria 864
Migrane headaches after deviated septum surgery (Feb '08) Jul 9 Lara Curzio 143
Post Op Back Brace Jul 7 KathyW 1
News Beware of cosmetic surgery practitioners who ar... (Feb '09) May '17 Fart shart 47
News Judge Awards $88K to Surgeon "Forced Out" for D... May '17 Truth 1
sinus surgery (May '06) May '17 James 1,817
More from around the web