Treatments are available when facing ...

Treatments are available when facing arthritis in your knees

There are 2 comments on the WisInfo story from Feb 26, 2012, titled Treatments are available when facing arthritis in your knees. In it, WisInfo reports that:

Here's a typical patient scenario: A middle-aged active person in his or her 40s or early 50s has a painful knee injury, sees an orthopaedic surgeon, has an MRI and undergoes a knee arthroscopy or 'knee scope.' The procedure goes well and the doctor tells the person it's 'torn cartilage.' The doctor also says there is some arthritis in the knee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Torrance, CA

#1 Mar 14, 2012
It is best that before deciding of getting a hip or knee replacement. You need to collect a lot of professional opinions before engaging into one. See also

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 13, 2012
It is important to get more information about the advantages and disadvantages after having hip replacement. You can see here more information with different cases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sinus surgery (May '06) 11 hr aps 1,807
News Knee Replacements with DePuy (Feb '10) Nov 26 Anca Maria 98
sinus surgery now no smell or taste (Apr '08) Nov 19 PKS 70
Gynecomastia Surgery (May '15) Nov 15 Adnan 10
Nasal polyp removal (Apr '07) Nov 13 Nasal Polyps 846
News Ben Carson the doctor saved my daughter's life.... Nov 13 USA today 1
News Toronto: Robotic surgery treats early stage lun... (Mar '12) Nov 12 Lucille 6
More from around the web