screwtape proposes an episcopal toast

screwtape proposes an episcopal toast

There are 22 comments on the www.virtueonline.org story from Nov 25, 2011, titled screwtape proposes an episcopal toast. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

The news is quite alarming. We hear that this Jefferts Schori woman deliberately received a known pederast priest into the Episcopal Church when she was Bishop of Nevada and now she has been found out. This could prove disastrous to our side and the cause she and we believe in. We insist that you move all hell (if you’ll pardon the pun) to ensure she is not charged or brought to trial for her actions. It would be a huge loss to our side if this was to happen and she was tossed out of The Episcopal Church ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Ecce! Sic transit gloria mundi”

Since: Oct 10

I See New Jerusalem From Here.

#21 Dec 3, 2011
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>
You worship a god that you have made up in your own mind and who looks and acts a lot like you. You don't believe that God revealed himself and reveals himself to us in and through Scripture.
It is easier for you to worship your god because if you don't like something you can change it. After all, your god is your creation.
Your comment and Joe's right above it are very entertaining. As both of you have your own idiocentratic way of defining Christianity in your own terms with 'total Papal infallibility' it is funny you single us out as unique on personal believes.

You are so filled with your own self-love that you only hear the mirror say ‘You’re the purist of them all.’

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#22 Dec 3, 2011
T McCabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment and Joe's right above it are very entertaining ...
You find it amusing that you neither believe in the biblical Jesus, or in scripure itself?

I find it hypocritical that you can quote either with a straight face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reflexology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
macular degeneration Jan 24 chanel22 1
News Foot Massage to Relieve Chronic Back Pain and S... (Jan '10) Dec '16 balalnce 9
News Reflexology Offers Some Pain Relief (Apr '13) Dec '16 balalnce 8
News A guide to popular alternative medical treatments (May '14) Nov '16 USS LIBERTY 10
News Yes, Homeopathy CAN Shrink an Enlarged Prostate (Apr '10) Nov '15 Najeeb 31
How t get rid of smelly hands after foot treatm... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ezzie 1
News Mother's Day: The best spas to pamper mom (May '15) May '15 Rose Henderson 1
More from around the web