Take Pa to a spa for Father's Day

Full story: Newsday 39
If you're thinking of treating the dads in your life to a day of well-deserved relaxation or much-needed grooming help this Father's Day, many Long Island spas offer treatments with men in mind. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bobby the g

Elgin, IL

#44 Jun 17, 2009
Right, it should be called, Father Gets F--ked Day, and not in a good way!
smokemifugotem

Huntington Station, NY

#45 Jun 17, 2009
Male spa treatments are for smegma breath home ohs.
smokemifugotem

Huntington Station, NY

#46 Jun 17, 2009
Male spa treatments are for penis breath home ohs.
not saying

United States

#47 Jun 17, 2009
I though you meant dickbreath.
smokemifugotem wrote:
Male spa treatments are for **** breath home ohs.
smokemifugotem

Huntington Station, NY

#48 Jun 17, 2009
not saying wrote:
I though you meant dickbreath.<quoted text>
I wrote smegabreath but newsday doesn't like official medical terminology.
LMT

Brunswick, OH

#49 Jun 17, 2009
You guys who pin your "Macho" flag on the fact that you've never gotten a massage from a man, or a facial, or a pedicure, are missing out on the best things in life for a superficial and laughable reason. Is your sense of self so fragile? Here's a fact: Every NFL player, every NBA player, and every Olympic athlete receives a massage every day during the competitive season. For the case of the NFL and NBA, only a man has the upper-body strength to properly massage their muscles. Are you calling them "Girly-men?" Find a better reason to call yourselves "men" and quit dissing the guys who got it right.
Another fact: In a spa setting, you are surrounded by women at ease. Their guard is down, so they talk freely. Want to find out what's REALLY on a woman's mind and what turns her on? There's no better place than a spa.
Licensed and proud

Brunswick, OH

#50 Jun 18, 2009
Or you guys can continue to wonder why you're not getting laid unless you get the woman so slobbering drunk that she can't see you, smell you or feel you.
Mr Feet

Brooklyn, NY

#51 Jun 19, 2009
Take your dad to the Wei Quan Body Work massage parlor in Merrick. Oh wait, it was busted Wednesday. Sorry!
LI Raised

Bridgeville, PA

#52 Jun 19, 2009
I've been to a spa several times and have NEVER been massaged or touched by a man. Almost all the times there are only female massuers at these places but in the off chance they ask me if I prefer a male I politely reply no. What is wrong with being buck naked laying on a table and having a woman rub your body almost ALL over?
delta

Hicksville, NY

#53 Jun 19, 2009
LMT wrote:
You guys who pin your "Macho" flag on the fact that you've never gotten a massage from a man, or a facial, or a pedicure, are missing out on the best things in life for a superficial and laughable reason. Is your sense of self so fragile? Here's a fact: Every NFL player, every NBA player, and every Olympic athlete receives a massage every day during the competitive season. For the case of the NFL and NBA, only a man has the upper-body strength to properly massage their muscles. Are you calling them "Girly-men?" Find a better reason to call yourselves "men" and quit dissing the guys who got it right.
Another fact: In a spa setting, you are surrounded by women at ease. Their guard is down, so they talk freely. Want to find out what's REALLY on a woman's mind and what turns her on? There's no better place than a spa.
you're still a home oh.
not saying

United States

#54 Jun 19, 2009
Too bad about the 'almost' part.
LI Raised wrote:
I've been to a spa several times and have NEVER been massaged or touched by a man. Almost all the times there are only female massuers at these places but in the off chance they ask me if I prefer a male I politely reply no. What is wrong with being buck naked laying on a table and having a woman rub your body almost ALL over?
LMT

Brunswick, OH

#55 Jun 19, 2009
delta wrote:
<quoted text>
you're still a home oh.
I'm sure my very grateful and loyal female clients (and my wife) would disagree with you on that one :-)
LMT

Brunswick, OH

#56 Jun 19, 2009
not saying wrote:
Too bad about the 'almost' part.<quoted text>
Female masseurs? The proper term is "masseuse." A female masseur brings up some pretty bizarre mental images. Don't want to go there!
LI Raised

Bridgeville, PA

#57 Jun 22, 2009
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Female masseurs? The proper term is "masseuse." A female masseur brings up some pretty bizarre mental images. Don't want to go there!
I stand corrected. Masseuse. LOL Sorry.....

Since: May 10

Morristown, TN

#58 May 31, 2010
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, you can bet that your favorite macho movie actor goes to the spa several times before each shoot. Yeah, I'm talking Stephen Segal, Stallone, Ahnold, Clint, et. al.
i must admit i rather enjoy the spa experience my self and i am not gay in anyway,i use it as compensation for not smoking

Since: May 10

Morristown, TN

#59 May 31, 2010
LI Raised wrote:
i agree 100% i love going they wont give you a male therapist unless you ask you have a choice in it,as far as being buck naked the state i live in you have to be draped it is the law,unless you r getting a Brazilian wax
Man-e-nuff

Zacata, VA

#60 Jul 28, 2010
It's the perfect place for a man to be. Being around women in a towel while getting a massage, in the hot tub and sauna.

One day I did a three hour massage/spa package just to treat myself. Before my massage, I was in a sauna by myself with just a towel on. I decided to take the towel off and let it hang out.
Not too soon after, two ladies walk in and were startled to what they saw. I covered up and said sorry. One said she understands because she does it as well. We both agreed to keep the towels off. We acted like kids in a candy store looking and commented on each others areas. She said how big does it get. I said 9 inches hard. She leaned over to study it and watched it grow. I mentioned to her if they were real. She said no. We touched a bit but that's all. We planned to meet up later that night to have drinks. Let's say she had a mouth full at the end of the night.:)
not saying wrote:
I got sent to a spa for a couple of days once. You know what? No other guys in the place. Just me and lots of girls. Hot tub, sauna, yeah man!
Crying Shame

Brooklyn, NY

#61 Jul 28, 2010
I just laughed out loud at the thought of my father opening a spa certificate for father's day. I almost think he would be insulted.
Another funny thing.. I ordered flowers for a friend and at the end of the convo the lady said, "father's day is coming, would you like to send your dad a bouquet?"
What has become of masculinity???
Man-e-nuff

Zacata, VA

#62 Jul 29, 2010
He won't be. Being around a bunch of chick in skimppy clothes while wearing a towel/robs who take care of you would be nice.

I went to a place and got a spa treatment done. Got a double lume lume massage where two MT do long srtokes over your body. I just has a small towel on. Was excited. Went to a sauna got a body wrap. Was in a hot tub with two ladies chatting away. We did not have much on. It was an arousing day. It ended with me shotting a load like no other. I felt good.
Crying Shame wrote:
I just laughed out loud at the thought of my father opening a spa certificate for father's day. I almost think he would be insulted.
Another funny thing.. I ordered flowers for a friend and at the end of the convo the lady said, "father's day is coming, would you like to send your dad a bouquet?"
What has become of masculinity???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reflexology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reflexology: The Conclusion (Nov '07) 10 hr Emily plowe 8
Online reflexology course? Dec '14 Donna 1
Reflexology Offers Some Pain Relief (Apr '13) Nov '14 IrisRutherson 7
Foot reflexology - Features Stories (Sep '09) Oct '14 Joe Balls 12
Foot Massage to Relieve Chronic Back Pain and S... (Jan '10) Oct '14 DevinBaker33 8
Alternative medical treatments are increasingly... (May '14) Sep '14 Chiropractor from... 4
Spa Foot Treatments on the Rise (Oct '12) Jul '14 DevinBaker33 3
More from around the web