Take Pa to a spa for Father's Day

Full story: Newsday 39
If you're thinking of treating the dads in your life to a day of well-deserved relaxation or much-needed grooming help this Father's Day, many Long Island spas offer treatments with men in mind. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gay O

White Plains, NY

#5 Jun 15, 2009
Beers and a ball game.
Not from LI

Plano, TX

#20 Jun 16, 2009
Then buy him a pink shirt and take him to a Broadway show.
Just Chillin

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jun 16, 2009
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
A story like this is ripe for it. Too bad I missed it.
I know lots of guys and NONE of them would be the slightest bit interested in a day at a spa.
thats because they dont know about the right spas to go to.
not saying

United States

#22 Jun 16, 2009
There's only one kind of spa I'd be interested in. But I think they were busted.
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
I know lots of guys and NONE of them would be the slightest bit interested in a day at a spa.
not saying

United States

#23 Jun 16, 2009
A musical of course.
Not from LI wrote:
Then buy him a pink shirt and take him to a Broadway show.
Not from LI

Plano, TX

#25 Jun 16, 2009
not saying wrote:
A musical of course.<quoted text>
But of course!

Not that there's anything wrong with that!
LMT

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#26 Jun 16, 2009
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that leaves more room for the sophisticated crowd.

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#27 Jun 16, 2009
Father's Day is a 2nd-rate holiday for us Dads. All you hear is "Practical Gifts for Dad", blah blah. Just bring me beer, perch me in front of the TV and keep the kids entertained for an hour, and that's enough. For those of you with little ones, tell the wife you don't wanna change a #2 for just half a day.
LMT

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#28 Jun 16, 2009
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, you can bet that your favorite macho movie actor goes to the spa several times before each shoot. Yeah, I'm talking Stephen Segal, Stallone, Ahnold, Clint, et. al.
not saying

United States

#32 Jun 16, 2009
HAA!! Good one.
Not from LI wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course!
Not that there's anything wrong with that!
slap happy

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Jun 17, 2009
not saying wrote:
A musical of course.<quoted text>
guys and dolls.

“Trying is...”

Since: Feb 08

the first step towards failure

#35 Jun 17, 2009
Saluki Rod wrote:
Father's Day is a 2nd-rate holiday for us Dads. All you hear is "Practical Gifts for Dad", blah blah. Just bring me beer, perch me in front of the TV and keep the kids entertained for an hour, and that's enough. For those of you with little ones, tell the wife you don't wanna change a #2 for just half a day.
We get hosed. Father's Day is to Mother's Day what Arbor Day is to Christmas.

“Trying is...”

Since: Feb 08

the first step towards failure

#36 Jun 17, 2009
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, you can bet that your favorite macho movie actor goes to the spa several times before each shoot. Yeah, I'm talking Stephen Segal, Stallone, Ahnold, Clint, et. al.
You just listed a bunch of Hollywood primadonnas, I don't see your point.
LMT

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#37 Jun 17, 2009
Al Kahalik wrote:
<quoted text>
You just listed a bunch of Hollywood primadonnas, I don't see your point.
Well then, fine. Weathered, dry skin. Blackhead-infested monster pores. Muscles so tight you walk like an Orangutan. It might just make you look better.:-)
not saying

United States

#38 Jun 17, 2009
I got sent to a spa for a couple of days once. You know what? No other guys in the place. Just me and lots of girls. Hot tub, sauna, yeah man!
liner

Hicksville, NY

#39 Jun 17, 2009
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that leaves more room for the sophisticated crowd.
That what they're callin them these days?
troll intheass

West Islip, NY

#40 Jun 17, 2009
not saying wrote:
I got sent to a spa for a couple of days once. You know what? No other guys in the place. Just me and lots of girls. Hot tub, sauna, yeah man!
Send dad to ER, Have him locked up for 72hr suicide watch.They wiil feed him ,bath him, and give him all the drugs he'll need.The wkend away from the family what better gift.
Ron Jeremy

Melville, NY

#41 Jun 17, 2009
No Dad wants to go to a spa. If he does he's hiding something from his family. Like maybe he makes out with the oil delivery man or the kid who works the mail room at his office.

You want to take care of Dad. Actually leave him be on Sunday. Also, moms wake your husband up with your mouth and end his night with your mouth. Then see next week how many items come off that honey-do list.
not saying

United States

#42 Jun 17, 2009
....at his office at the the fudge packing plant.
Ron Jeremy wrote:
No Dad wants to go to a spa. If he does he's hiding something from his family. Like maybe he makes out with the oil delivery man or the kid who works the mail room at his office.
You want to take care of Dad. Actually leave him be on Sunday. Also, moms wake your husband up with your mouth and end his night with your mouth. Then see next week how many items come off that honey-do list.
bobby the g

Elgin, IL

#43 Jun 17, 2009
Get him a happy ending or loved a long time or BOTH! God knows wifey probably ain't taking to the max!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reflexology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A guide to popular alternative medical treatments (May '14) Mar 19 Chiropractor From... 9
Online footwork course for professional therapi... Mar 16 Emily plowe 1
News The Tranquil Benningtonian: Hypnotherapy for yo... (Aug '13) Mar 9 Dr Pendyke 3
Reflexology: The Conclusion (Nov '07) Feb 26 Emily plowe 8
Online reflexology course? Dec '14 Donna 1
News Reflexology Offers Some Pain Relief (Apr '13) Nov '14 IrisRutherson 7
News Foot reflexology - Features Stories (Sep '09) Oct '14 Joe Balls 12
More from around the web