Reflexology: regions + emotions

Reflexology: regions + emotions

Posted in the Reflexology Forum


United States

#1 Sep 4, 2009
I'm sure there's a name for this topic. What is it called? I'm referring to the concept of certain emotions being attached to certain parts of the body. I'm a medical intuitive and I'd like to understand more of what I'm feeling.

Any help would be great, thanks!:)
Patricia Brown

South Africa

#2 Feb 18, 2010
There is a book linking the feet to emotions called Language of the Feet by Chris Stormer – Fryer SRN. SCM, HV, Dip R published by Hodder and Stoughton, London, UK. Some of our South African Reflexologists have studied this and use it in their practices. Chris may be contacted at [email protected]

But what I think you are looking for could be called Applied kinesiology (muscle testing), which links to the entire body.

I hope I have been of some assistance.

Patricia Brown
Editor The SA Reflexology Society Journal
TSARS Gauteng Chairlady
Vice Chair IARMT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reflexology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yes, Homeopathy CAN Shrink an Enlarged Prostate (Apr '10) Nov '15 Najeeb 31
How t get rid of smelly hands after foot treatm... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ezzie 1
News Mother's Day: The best spas to pamper mom (May '15) May '15 Rose Henderson 1
Reflexology Charts - Free Shipping Worldwide (Jun '09) Apr '15 angux 2
reflexology - ovaries (Mar '13) Apr '15 angux 2
News A guide to popular alternative medical treatments (May '14) Mar '15 Chiropractor From... 9
Online footwork course for professional therapi... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Emily plowe 1
More from around the web