Long Island spas that treat holiday-w...

Long Island spas that treat holiday-worn feet

There are 22 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Long Island spas that treat holiday-worn feet. In it, Newsday reports that:

Walking from store to store, running countless errands, standing in long lines ... your feet are taking a beating this holiday season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Since: Aug 07

Toronto

#21 Dec 12, 2008
Tap San in LIC wrote:
You got peanut butter in the chocolate between my toes.
3 great tastes that taste great together
who cares

United States

#22 Dec 14, 2008
Adirondack Rick wrote:
You're kidding, right?
You're going to soak, exfoliate, massage -- and then rise off of -- your feet foodstuffs that those who are starving would gladly eat and drink to sustain themselves?
And you're going to do this in good conscience?
And why? "Because I'm worth it?"
No, you're not. Have fun trying to defend your "Hot Chocolate - Warm Vanilla - Brown sugar - Chocolate Butter Cream Manicure/Pedicure" on judgement day.
Would that judgement day include the Jesus who had his feet bathed in expensive perfume? Didn't Judas chide our Saviour for allowing this? Didn't this same Jesus attend a wedding feast, with -gasp- wine? Why wasn't he out feeding the poor instead?

If you are going to preach, please read and understand the Bible first.

Why do you assume that anyone who would "pamper" themself does not help the poor? And if someone is hungry, I do believe they would rather have a well rounded meal instead of just some chocolate to eat.(I know that because I help at a soup kitchen)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reflexology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Foot Massage to Relieve Chronic Back Pain and S... (Jan '10) Mar 14 relaxthefeetva 10
Reflexology: Does it Actually Work? Mar 14 relaxthefeetva 1
macular degeneration Jan '17 chanel22 1
News Reflexology Offers Some Pain Relief (Apr '13) Dec '16 balalnce 8
News A guide to popular alternative medical treatments (May '14) Nov '16 USS LIBERTY 10
News Yes, Homeopathy CAN Shrink an Enlarged Prostate (Apr '10) Nov '15 Najeeb 31
How t get rid of smelly hands after foot treatm... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ezzie 1
More from around the web