Long Island spas that treat holiday-w...

Long Island spas that treat holiday-worn feet

There are 22 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Long Island spas that treat holiday-worn feet. In it, Newsday reports that:

Walking from store to store, running countless errands, standing in long lines ... your feet are taking a beating this holiday season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Adirondack Rick

Malone, NY

#1 Dec 9, 2008
You're kidding, right?

You're going to soak, exfoliate, massage -- and then rise off of -- your feet foodstuffs that those who are starving would gladly eat and drink to sustain themselves?

And you're going to do this in good conscience?

And why? "Because I'm worth it?"

No, you're not. Have fun trying to defend your "Hot Chocolate - Warm Vanilla - Brown sugar - Chocolate Butter Cream Manicure/Pedicure" on judgement day.
scotto

Valley Stream, NY

#2 Dec 9, 2008
Absolutely disgusting. Hooved PIGS
Adirondack Rick

Malone, NY

#3 Dec 9, 2008
oops...I missed a key -- "rise" should be "rinse" in my post above. And "judgement" should be "judgment." Mea culpa.
ellen

Englishtown, NJ

#4 Dec 9, 2008
you can spell judgement (judgment) either way.
JAYWATCHER

Edison, NJ

#5 Dec 10, 2008
Chocolate???? A bag of Ghiradelli and I'll forget about my feet.
jja

Stony Brook, NY

#6 Dec 10, 2008
Hands on healthcare in Commack is a dump, not a spa.
JAYWATCHER

Edison, NJ

#7 Dec 10, 2008
Had the chocolate and I forgot about my feet-if I keep chocolate-ing, I won't be able to SEE my feet.

“Rockin' in the Free World”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#8 Dec 10, 2008
JAYWATCHER wrote:
Had the chocolate and I forgot about my feet-if I keep chocolate-ing, I won't be able to SEE my feet.
LMAO!
JAYWATCHER

Edison, NJ

#9 Dec 11, 2008
A big bag of 'kisses' can get me through a very stressful time. I don't smoke anymore and wine in the morning is just not right.
BiBi Upstate Ukie

Albany, NY

#10 Dec 11, 2008
I'm all for pampering yourself - HOWEVER, when there are kids/people going hungry in this wealthy county, take your "gourmet" pedicure $$, go shoppping and DONATE to a local food bank. Every body part, including your feet, will feel better:)
liner

Bronx, NY

#11 Dec 11, 2008
BiBi Upstate Ukie wrote:
I'm all for pampering yourself - HOWEVER, when there are kids/people going hungry in this wealthy county, take your "gourmet" pedicure $$, go shoppping and DONATE to a local food bank. Every body part, including your feet, will feel better:)
Very noble of you, BUT, in a free society like ours (relatively speaking) you are free to spend your money any way you wish. Wanna pour chocolate on your feet? Go for it!
janie

Edison, NJ

#12 Dec 11, 2008
I agree. Everyone is free to spend their money as they wish. Those that are in need - has nothing to do with a little pampering - however you choose to do it.
There are many people that give to organizations, hospitals, donate their time, donate food, donate clothing, write checks and ..... and STILL like to soak their toes in a Hershey bar.
Ain't personal freedoms grand.
janie

Edison, NJ

#13 Dec 11, 2008
There's a JAYWATCHER here...same ISP.
I don't live in Syosset. Do they?

Dark Chocolate has no business between your toes..hmmm hmmmm good.

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Since: Aug 07

Toronto

#14 Dec 11, 2008
janie wrote:
There's a JAYWATCHER here...same ISP.
I don't live in Syosset. Do they?
Dark Chocolate has no business between your toes..hmmm hmmmm good.
hey look at this. Janie is posting from court in Mineola. There's a trick.
janie

Edison, NJ

#15 Dec 11, 2008
You A-$$...met my clients at 3:45p..flattered that you care though.
CANNOT BELIEVE YOU STALK PEOPLE. DON'T YOU HAVE A JOB TO GO TO? KIDS TO TAKE CARE OF? A WIFE THAT CAN BARELY STAND YOU? OR DID THEY ALL SCATTER...SCATTER-BRAIN?

Court went very well-no trial and that's good for me.

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Toronto

#16 Dec 12, 2008
janie wrote:
You A-$$...met my clients at 3:45p..flattered that you care though.
CANNOT BELIEVE YOU STALK PEOPLE. DON'T YOU HAVE A JOB TO GO TO? KIDS TO TAKE CARE OF? A WIFE THAT CAN BARELY STAND YOU? OR DID THEY ALL SCATTER...SCATTER-BRAIN?
Court went very well-no trial and that's good for me.
sure. this doesn't explain how at 12:00 you had to go to court and yu were outta here.

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Toronto

#17 Dec 12, 2008
the reason i'm stalking you is b/c you haven't answered the roger grimsby ques and you tried (and failed) to impress any of us with your claim to be a lawyer. had you just answered the ques, none of this would have happened. you're a fraud and that's why you haven't answered it. typical

ETR

“Hello boys.....”

.......I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

#18 Dec 12, 2008
roger43 wrote:
the reason i'm stalking you is b/c you haven't answered the roger grimsby ques and you tried (and failed) to impress any of us with your claim to be a lawyer. had you just answered the ques, none of this would have happened. you're a fraud and that's why you haven't answered it. typical
Maybe she is, but I know a few lawyers that are not that smart, she could be in that group....

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#19 Dec 12, 2008
You got peanut butter in the chocolate between my toes.

ETR

“Hello boys.....”

.......I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

#20 Dec 12, 2008
Tap San in LIC wrote:
You got peanut butter in the chocolate between my toes.
Are you sure that's Peanut Butter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reflexology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yes, Homeopathy CAN Shrink an Enlarged Prostate (Apr '10) Apr '17 james 32
News Foot Massage to Relieve Chronic Back Pain and S... (Jan '10) Apr '17 Tim S 11
Reflexology: Does it Actually Work? (Mar '17) Mar '17 relaxthefeetva 1
macular degeneration (Jan '17) Jan '17 chanel22 1
News Reflexology Offers Some Pain Relief (Apr '13) Dec '16 balalnce 8
News A guide to popular alternative medical treatments (May '14) Nov '16 USS LIBERTY 10
How t get rid of smelly hands after foot treatm... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ezzie 1
More from around the web