Massage: A necessary luxury

Massage: A necessary luxury

There are 4 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Massage: A necessary luxury. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

Whenever Sharon Makowski's friends and family members ask her why she has been getting a massage every one to two weeks for the past 12 years, she always responds, "It's not a luxury, it's a necessity." She feels massages are therapeutic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

Mossy Stone

Trumbull, CT

#2 Jul 4, 2009
I had a massage with Daryl the other day, my first time there. It was probably the best massage I have ever had. He asked a lot of questions and listened to my answers, and really untied some knots that I had been carrying around for a while. I left feeling so great and with more energy than I have had in a long time. Very pleasant people and atmosphere... I'll be going back and highly recommend this place!
Very Satisfied Customer

Winthrop, MA

#3 Jul 7, 2009
I agree with Mossy, Darryl gives the BEST massages. After the last massage I had I couldn't stop smiling b/c I felt so great and relaxed! This article is reminding me to go back for another 1 hour massage.
Fitz

United States

#4 Jul 7, 2009
No happy ending jokes please.
carla

Woodbury, CT

#5 Jul 7, 2009
OMG. I got a gift certificate for Take Time in Bethel and Darryl is incredible. He is such a talented professional and is truly better than my chiropractor. He fixed a kink in my shoulder like you wouldn't believe. If you want to give a great gift, get down to Take Time, get a gift certificate for someone and they have cool things you can buy to go with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reflexology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A guide to popular alternative medical treatments (May '14) Nov 9 USS LIBERTY 10
News Yes, Homeopathy CAN Shrink an Enlarged Prostate (Apr '10) Nov '15 Najeeb 31
How t get rid of smelly hands after foot treatm... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ezzie 1
News Mother's Day: The best spas to pamper mom (May '15) May '15 Rose Henderson 1
Reflexology Charts - Free Shipping Worldwide (Jun '09) Apr '15 angux 2
reflexology - ovaries (Mar '13) Apr '15 angux 2
Online footwork course for professional therapi... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Emily plowe 1
More from around the web