Reflexology Schools?
Alex

Elmhurst, NY

#1 Jul 30, 2008
I'm interested in studying reflexology. I was wondering if anyone has heard of these schools: International Institute of Reflexology (UK) and/or The International Academy of Reflexology and Meridian Therapy (South Africa). Can anyone give me some advice on these schools or an equivalent in the U.S.A.?
Patricia Brown

South Africa

#2 Feb 18, 2010
I live in SA and so studied with the IARMT at their East Rand Campus. At the time I studied they were one of the schools (2 only at the time) recognised by our Allied Health Professions Council SA as a reputable school whose students they would accept for registration as Therapeutic Reflexologists.

Patricia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reflexology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yes, Homeopathy CAN Shrink an Enlarged Prostate (Apr '10) Jan '18 james 33
News Foot Massage to Relieve Chronic Back Pain and S... (Jan '10) Apr '17 Tim S 11
Reflexology: Does it Actually Work? (Mar '17) Mar '17 relaxthefeetva 1
macular degeneration (Jan '17) Jan '17 chanel22 1
News Reflexology Offers Some Pain Relief (Apr '13) Dec '16 balalnce 8
News A guide to popular alternative medical treatments (May '14) Nov '16 USS LIBERTY 10
How t get rid of smelly hands after foot treatm... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ezzie 1