Yes, Homeopathy CAN Shrink an Enlarged Prostate

Apr 2, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Natural Holistic Health Blog

If you enjoy this post, please share it using the buttons to your right>> , we'd really appreciate it! You can also get natural health articles delivered free by email or RSS - AND get a free mini-course on the Healing Art of Reflexology! Homoeopathy is often dismissed by those who refuse to believe that a remedy diluted so extensively can treat or ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Creating a Wave of Awareness ”

Since: Mar 09

NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I don't know the author of this article. Whoever it is did an excellent job of presenting the material on prostate health and disorders, plus his own opinions, making sure people keep in good communications with their physician, and finding a professional to give advise about the other options for prostate health.

Debby
http://homeopathyworldcommunity.com
Mark

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Debby Bruck wrote:
I don't know the author of this article. Whoever it is did an excellent job of presenting the material on prostate health and disorders, plus his own opinions, making sure people keep in good communications with their physician, and finding a professional to give advise about the other options for prostate health.
Debby
http://homeopathyworldcommunity.com
What do opinions have to do with our health? Opinions are biased & can be misinformed. A quality double blind placebo controlled trial removes opinion & provides unbiased data to determine if a treatments effective.

The source article above illustrates the dangers of ineffective magic treatments like homeopathy - it encourages people to delay real treatment until its too late.
ikz

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
What do opinions have to do with our health? Opinions are biased & can be misinformed. A quality double blind placebo controlled trial removes opinion & provides unbiased data to determine if a treatments effective.
The source article above illustrates the dangers of ineffective magic treatments like homeopathy - it encourages people to delay real treatment until its too late.
What treatment is offered under the conventional system?

SURGERY!

What happens thereafter? You see a doctor specialized in a new branch of medicine.
Mark

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 3, 2010
 
ikz wrote:
<quoted text>
What treatment is offered under the conventional system?
SURGERY!
What happens thereafter? You see a doctor specialized in a new branch of medicine.
So how does homeopathy fix the problem? Please explain how it interacts with the prostate to correct the problem.
ikz

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
So how does homeopathy fix the problem? Please explain how it interacts with the prostate to correct the problem.
Do you have an enlarged prostrate? Have an ultrasound report. What are the associated symptoms? Describe to a good homeopath. Use the medicines prescribed by him. Check your symptoms and then get the ultrasound done again.

Compare the two reports. Send the reports to Mr. Randi. Is that million $ still available?

The medicines will remove the reasons that have led to the enlargement of the prostrate.
Mark

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

ikz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have an enlarged prostrate? Have an ultrasound report. What are the associated symptoms? Describe to a good homeopath. Use the medicines prescribed by him. Check your symptoms and then get the ultrasound done again.
Compare the two reports. Send the reports to Mr. Randi. Is that million $ still available?
The medicines will remove the reasons that have led to the enlargement of the prostrate.
You haven't explained how it works. Do some research to compare real medicine vs homeopathy.

http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhca...
Mage

Eden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 4, 2010
 
ikz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have an enlarged prostrate? Have an ultrasound report. What are the associated symptoms? Describe to a good homeopath. Use the medicines prescribed by him. Check your symptoms and then get the ultrasound done again.
Compare the two reports. Send the reports to Mr. Randi. Is that million $ still available?
The medicines will remove the reasons that have led to the enlargement of the prostrate.
I doubt Mark has an enlarged prostate. I don't either. How about homeopaths find 100 guys who do and do a high-quality controlled trial on them with their 'treatment'?

“Creating a Wave of Awareness ”

Since: Mar 09

NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What is it when a patient goes for a "second opinion" on a treatment option or plan?
ikz

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mage wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt Mark has an enlarged prostate. I don't either. How about homeopaths find 100 guys who do and do a high-quality controlled trial on them with their 'treatment'?
Do you know that what the correct size of the prostrate is for you? You donít. Neither does your doctor. If you have no associated symptoms, you will never get it checked. Once you have the symptoms, you get an ultrasound. The doctor will COMMIT himself that it is because of the increase in size of prostrate only. Go to a homeopath. Detail your symptoms. Take the prescribed medication. Go back for the earlier routine.

No need to test 100. Many more are doing it and getting relief.
Mage

Eden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 8, 2010
 
ikz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that what the correct size of the prostrate is for you? You donít. Neither does your doctor. If you have no associated symptoms, you will never get it checked. Once you have the symptoms, you get an ultrasound. The doctor will COMMIT himself that it is because of the increase in size of prostrate only. Go to a homeopath. Detail your symptoms. Take the prescribed medication. Go back for the earlier routine.
No need to test 100. Many more are doing it and getting relief.
We don't have symptoms.

Find 100 guys with known prostate issues and enroll them in a scientific trial of the homeopathic prostate treatment. Tell us the results.
George Jenkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I have tried many different supplements and therapies over the years, including homeopathy. To date, I have had the most success with Urinozinc which I bought at Wal-Mart. Less expensive than most others as well. http://www.urinozinc.com
What is important though is finding what works for you. Thanks for the suggestions.
Vitaman

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I have practicing reflexology for 30 yrs. I have treated prostate problems many times with 100% success. I encourage these clients to take some supporting herbs that have proven to be remarkably effective. These are the "real medicines" that Mark should have been referring to. If he did some open minded research, he would discover that the majority of "pharmaceuticals" where originally derived from plant/herb sources which work as or more effectively than the man made derivative which has many harmful side effects and comes at an extremely higher price. For more information, you can contact me at vitaman101@gmail.com. I offer guanteed results or you don't pay. I practice in the Dallas, Tx area.
Mark

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 29, 2010
 
Vitaman wrote:
I have practicing reflexology for 30 yrs. I have treated prostate problems many times with 100% success. I encourage these clients to take some supporting herbs that have proven to be remarkably effective. These are the "real medicines" that Mark should have been referring to. If he did some open minded research, he would discover that the majority of "pharmaceuticals" where originally derived from plant/herb sources which work as or more effectively than the man made derivative which has many harmful side effects and comes at an extremely higher price. For more information, you can contact me at vitaman101@gmail.com. I offer guanteed results or you don't pay. I practice in the Dallas, Tx area.
Pharma drugs are often derived from plants but they find the active ingredient that has been tested to actually do something then given as a measured dose. Straight herbal drugs do not provide the same efficacy.

As for reflexology - how can rubbing someones feet treat the prostate??? Its total bunk.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4024
Mark

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 29, 2010
 
Dr_Nancy_Malik wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Dewan Harish Chand on having no surgery in homeopathy said, "Neither have allopathy, ayurveda or unani systems strictly speaking. These are systems of therapeutics-treatment by medicine. Surgery is common to all-to use when neccessary." Every allopath does not practice surgery. Homeopath do succeed in curing some threatening surgical conditions.
Homeopathy is just water and sugar pills Nancy. They do nothing to cure disease.
Peter

Hamden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 21, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I have used Opuntimal. Before using it, I tried saw palmetto, which is also supposed to be good for BPH, but I find that Opuntimal gives better results. Plus it is from the Holy Land, which puts it at the top of my list

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

My pharmacist is a friend who has suggested to me several times to use natural remedies, as he does and has found them to be highly effective for him.

My situation is a little different, because although I do have an enlarged prostate with the usual associated symptoms, I also have ED which is apparently derived from both circulation issues in the pelvic floor and in the prostate.

I refuse invasive prostate treatment, such as finger massage. Its just not my thing. So I would be open to considering supplements which helped address root causes.
bschrag

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vitaman - I'm with you - I'm a Reflexologist in Houston and have had wonderful results with prostate issues with my clients. No drugs, just helping the body rebalance and help itself.
madanjee

Allahabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 13, 2013
 
Vita man statement I personal y want to interact with him
Muhammad Humayun

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 16, 2013
 
Sir,I m a pt of 52 suffering from BPH scince last 2 yrs, also suffering from chronic Gastritis associated H. Pylori infection fatty liver as well. took medicines oemeprazole etc for gastritis along with ispaghol husk, but have huge flatulance nd ch constipation is persist, now i m worried for BPH all symtoms of BPH is present, I would like to request you kindly advise me homeopathy treatment in presence of my these symptoms. Thanks Sir.
Muhammad Humayun

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 16, 2013
 
To vitaman,reply as soon as possable if u r sincire with ur pts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Reflexology Discussions

Search the Reflexology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Reflexology internally soothes your body Feb '14 Dr Livingstone 2
Reflexologist gets to the foot of the matter (Jan '09) Jan '14 lady sabrina 34
Reflexology: The Conclusion (Nov '07) Dec '13 Vitaman 5
Manhattan Chiropractor Explains Virtues of Mass... Nov '13 Wisdom 1
How to manage stress and start living again (Jan '09) Sep '13 Kyler 2
Footsie reflexology? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Animefan 1
The Tranquil Benningtonian: Hypnotherapy for yo... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Elmer_J_Fudd 1
•••
•••
•••
•••