CHOMP breast care center earns recogn...

CHOMP breast care center earns recognition

There are 1 comment on the Monterey County Herald story from Feb 17, 2011, titled CHOMP breast care center earns recognition. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

The Breast Care Center of Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula has become the only center in the area to be designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, recognizing that it meets the highest level of safety, imaging quality and technical ability.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Terri kuske

Eugene, OR

#1 Feb 17, 2011
I was a breast cancer patient at CHOMP at the age of 34..Ralph Louder was my oncologist.......Jeffery Hyde performed all breast surgery...CHOMP acted without concern to how I was to pay for my treatment they were more concerned with treating Terri the care then was exemplary..that was 19 years ago....still free of cancer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radiology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hiring Interventional Radiologists for top UAE ... Jul 10 Mary Horwan 1
3 ct scans in a month! (Mar '10) Jul 3 Dora Griggs 12
Radiology Technician (Nov '14) Jun '16 FatherNearOakLawnIL 2
Mindray Ultrasound Machines Jun '16 enne25 2
on the go imaging with a portable mri scanner –... (Sep '15) Jun '16 irena13 2
Sinus CT scan safe? (Mar '06) Jun '16 Baldguy81 81
When is the best time for a 3D/4D Ultrasound? Jun '16 Anonymous 1
More from around the web