Internet-use disorder?

Sep 30, 2012 Full story: Southland Times 12

WATCHING GAME: With kids, gaming is an obvious issue. But overall, technology use could be a potential problem, says Professor of Psychology Mike Kyrios.

Full Story
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Oct 1, 2012
I.U.D. is rife on the Aus topix forum....most posters (maybe 80-90%) are nothing more than trolls ,who participate for reasons of their own inadequacies ,rather than to discuss anything of merrit to anyone with average intelligence....
Black Muslim Woman

Morwell, Australia

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Just like your punctuation mistakes?

The only time your mother did not take it in the arse by gorillas she conceived you! Jesus that sucks.

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#3 Oct 1, 2012
Foo wrote:
I.U.D. is rife on the Aus topix forum....most posters (maybe 80-90%) are nothing more than trolls ,who participate for reasons of their own inadequacies ,rather than to discuss anything of merrit to anyone with average intelligence....
Lol, yes, look at post number 2 for a good example.
No doubt there's more to come.
Black Muslim Woman

Morwell, Australia

#4 Oct 1, 2012
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, yes, look at post number 2 for a good example.
No doubt there's more to come.
Another person who does not feel it is place for a black muslim woman to have the education to write her opinion? Typical old fart.

respect for anyone...

#5 Oct 1, 2012
Black Muslim Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Another person who does not feel it is place for a black muslim woman to have the education to write her opinion? Typical old fart.
Oh, so that dribble in post 2 was your opinion?
You must have studied long and hard to come up with an intelligent opinion like that.
Black Muslim Woman

Morwell, Australia

#6 Oct 1, 2012
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so that dribble in post 2 was your opinion?
You must have studied long and hard to come up with an intelligent opinion like that.
You stupid old fart, does it read in the form of a question to you?
Does it read in the form of a statement?
Is it written using gorillas and his mother having sex in the statement?
Is it my assumption and or opinion that that is how his mother spends her quality time?
Is it my opinion also that the 1 time his mother didnt take it in the arse by gorillas that she conceived him?
Oh.. So it is an opinion of mine isnt it. So you old fart bash your walking frame into your butt and shadaaaap

respect for anyone...

#7 Oct 1, 2012
<quoted text>
You stupid old fart, does it read in the form of a question to you?
Does it read in the form of a statement?
Is it written using gorillas and his mother having sex in the statement?
Is it my assumption and or opinion that that is how his mother spends her quality time?
Is it my opinion also that the 1 time his mother didnt take it in the arse by gorillas that she conceived him?
Oh.. So it is an opinion of mine isnt it. So you old fart bash your walking frame into your butt and shadaaaap
Go f*ck yourself.
Black Muslim Woman

Morwell, Australia

#8 Oct 1, 2012
Go lick the long curly whiskers on your ladies chin and do Australia a favor and bury yourself. Cocksnot
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Go lick the long curly whiskers on your ladies chin and do Australia a favor and bury yourself. Cocksnot
Thanks for proving me absolutely.....correct!!!.you would be a waiste of oxygen regardless of skin or religious preference...I hope you haven't had children..
Ummm

Morwell, Australia

#10 Oct 1, 2012
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for proving me absolutely.....correct!!!.you would be a waiste of oxygen regardless of skin or religious preference...I hope you haven't had children..
Wow, yeah cool reply. Yawn. You would be an uneducated ball bag with a fat finger on your full stop key.
Kill Jill

Riverstone, Australia

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, yeah cool reply. Yawn. You would be an uneducated ball bag with a fat finger on your full stop key.
lololololololol its dead
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#13 Oct 1, 2012
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez Norwell , you never ever say nice things about anyone......do ya ?.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Psychiatry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is depression caused by inflammation in the brain? 5 hr mathewsteven10 12
Is Psychiatry All Better Now? 10 hr HumanSpirit 1
The Drugging of the American Boy (Apr '14) Wed HumanSpirit 20
Message to Parents and Teachers About the Psych... Tue HumanSpirit 3
From the Editor's desk [From the Editor's desk] Tue HumanSpirit 1
4 Reasons Why Facebook Should Not Be Your Thera... Tue HumanSpirit 1
Get the most out of psychiatric care Feb 28 HumanSpirit 3
More from around the web