scared when prayer starts or during any thing played with a large volume

Posted in the Psychiatry Forum

Lina

Bangalore, India

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Hi,

I am 27 years old. I always feel that if i attend prayers or visit any temple, the god will come into me.. this usually happens during our Indian traditional prayers.. people starts behaving weird.. we say that the god has come into that person.. From past 1 year have i have become a devotee of God.. i do more pooja.. so i feel the god will also come into me and i will also behave weird..
Also i always feel that i will die.. from past few months i am facing health issues.. like sinus [ breathing problem ], lack of calcium and haemoglobin,gastritis. Also i was hospitalised for 5 days for having high fever.. i get scared of anything for foolish reasons.. i am scared of going anywhere outside from home..i left my good job becoz of this reasons.. and still feel that i cannot work.. my health will be down if i work.. Please help me with this 2 major problems.. this problem might seems small.. but major to me as my present and future is stuck due to this. It would be really great if i get good advise and clear my fear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Psychiatry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AAP diabetes, concepts, and research article hi... (Jan '08) Sat Harry Horton 1,328
Missouri foster children are given higher-than-... Sat HumanSpirit 1
Letter: Run, the grief counsellors are coming Fri HumanSpirit 1
Adolescents exhibiting symptoms of mental disor... Fri HumanSpirit 1
North Dakota bill would allow firearms in chuch... Fri humanspirit 1
Finding a Psychiatrist Jan 22 humanspirit 8
An ADHD drug may tame binge eating disorder Jan 21 humanspirit 4
More from around the web