I'm a proud Aspie, but I accept the term 'Asperger's syndrome' has had its day | Joshua Muggleton

There are 2 comments on the The Guardian story from Dec 4, 2012, titled I'm a proud Aspie, but I accept the term 'Asperger's syndrome' has had its day | Joshua Muggleton. In it, The Guardian reports that:

At first, I didn't like the idea of Asperger's being subsumed within 'autism spectrum disorder'. But it makes sense 'When I tell someone about my diagnosis, they have an idea of what it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

Psych Sucks

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Call it what it is, vaccine induced.
Vaccines Caused

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Dec 4, 2012
3 more vaccine victims in Cheyenne Wyoming. One directly and 2 indirectly. Christopher Krumm the direct vaccine victim (aspergers) killed his father James Krumm and Heidi Arnold his girlfriend after living a frustrating life and believing he inherited aspergers from his father. Them Christopher killed himself. Thanks PHARMA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Psychiatry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The right therapy for LGBT youth 13 hr Prosperity Fundie... 308
News Families of young adults with mental illness sh... May 23 New Perspective 5
News What is a Psychological Doctor? May 23 Jaimie 12
AAP diabetes, concepts, and research article hi... (Jan '08) May 22 Harry Horton 1,446
News INSIGHT-Is nicotine all bad? May 20 a thought 1
News 6 Myths and Misconceptions Surrounding Mental I... May 20 HumanSpirit 1
News 'It takes somebody with no sense to fly there' May 20 kundalini express 1
More from around the web