Doctors To FDA: "HIV Prevention Pill"...

Doctors To FDA: "HIV Prevention Pill" Not Ready For Approval

There are 3 comments on the Medical News Today story from Jun 30, 2011, titled Doctors To FDA: "HIV Prevention Pill" Not Ready For Approval. In it, Medical News Today reports that:

Main Category: HIV / AIDS Also Included In: Preventive Medicine ; Regulatory Affairs / Drug Approvals Article Date: 30 Jun 2011 - 4:00 PDT opinions Last week, a group of 55 U.S. physicians sent a letter to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration , urging the agency not to approve the use of Gilead's HIV/AIDS treatment drug Truvada for use as an HIV ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medical News Today.

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2011
Its alright for truvada to be fda approved along as the people who take it also take high doses of good bacteria with it known as probotics at the health food store some drs. may feel that they will lose a lot of business when its approved along with the pharmacys.

Chengdu, China

#2 Jul 17, 2011
but I think the most effective way to stop the spreading of the virus is STD people go to niche sites like "herpesanddating,net "only date and have sex with stdpoeple. This way, no more new cases will be created.

Chengdu, China

#3 Jul 25, 2011
when it comes to herpes,I hate how many people are using the word "end".It's not the end,start your new life ”"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Preventive Medicine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Many gay and bisexual men unaware that PrEP med... Oct 5 Xstain Spot Remover 1
News Wellness Committee of Thousand Oaks Presents "1... Jul '16 Udo 1
News E-cigarettes don't help people quit smoking (Apr '16) Apr '16 Setton U Strait 2
News 10 Ways to Lower Cholesterol (Jan '12) Sep '15 carterbn 7
News The pros and cons of migraine medicines (Jul '11) Jun '15 KelcieLe 10
News Fast food marketing targets black children in US (Dec '14) Dec '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
News Genetic and Environmental Influences Are Equall... (May '14) Jul '14 friend DUHZ it again 13
More from around the web