The Top Plastic Surgery Procedure in ...

The Top Plastic Surgery Procedure in 2013 Was...Bet You Can Guess

There are 2 comments on the IVillage story from Mar 1, 2014, titled The Top Plastic Surgery Procedure in 2013 Was...Bet You Can Guess. In it, IVillage reports that:

Eyelid surgery and facelifts are up. So are butt augmentations and neck lifts, according to new figures from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons that show a steady increase in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures in the United States.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IVillage.

Since: Mar 14

Sevlievo, Bulgaria

#2 Mar 4, 2014
Hey,with so much procedures and so many differend people who want differend kinds of surgery is hard to chose the best surgeons.Also with so much procedure gone wrong it's kind of scary.At least it is for me.But I've had a nose job and I could honestly say that it was a life changing experience for me and that's why i think I should share the people who changed my life with you.With the hope that they would help you too if you ever start thinking of some kind of nose surgery or something else. http://noselifter.com/
Take care.
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#3 Mar 25, 2014
hi uncle barry manilow i miss you very much when can i see you
i saw you on april the 17 th of 2013 it was so let me now when you are coming over to see me
love
vicky laster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Injections (Mar '17) Jan 13 Kissocaramel 17
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Jan 13 Kissocaramel 127
Should I proceed Epicanthoplastry along with Bl... Jan 10 AlaynaL 9
Non surgical nose job advice (Jun '17) Jan 10 fosheezy 2
Free plastic surgery in Korea!:-D (Apr '16) Jan 10 AlaynaL 7
News Plastic surgery's affordable to all (Apr '06) Jan 8 Sws715 179
bbb pills (May '09) Nov '17 Keykey 1,291
More from around the web