Dr. Rod Rohrich
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
tina

Claremont, Canada

#1 Feb 23, 2007
Has anyone had any procedures done by Dr. Rohrich in Dallas. I am interested in facelift, neck lift and eyebrow lift. I have chosen Dr. Rohrich. Please tell me your experience with him.
Juan Carlos

Resistencia, Argentina

#2 Feb 27, 2007
I´m a plastic surgeon from Argentina that knows a lot about Dr. Rohrich work and I can assure that Dr. Rohrich in without any doubt, one of the best plastic surgeon of USA.
Good luck!
Nanthom

Estero, FL

#3 Mar 19, 2007
I've had 2 surgeries done by Dr. Rohrich. I no longer live in the area, but if I ever decide to have any more cosmetic/reconstructive surgery performed, I will travel from where ever I live to Dallas so he can do the procedure. He is by far the most professional, knowledgeable, down to earth and caring physician I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.
msr

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 24, 2007
Had 3 procedures with him. I'm addicted!!! He is the best.
tina wrote:
Has anyone had any procedures done by Dr. Rohrich in Dallas. I am interested in facelift, neck lift and eyebrow lift. I have chosen Dr. Rohrich. Please tell me your experience with him.
Brenda

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jan 20, 2008
tina wrote:
Dr. Rohrich performed a secondary rhinoplasty on my nose which had been badly done by two previous doctors (first in 1983); he did a wonderful job! After being disappointed so many times with previous efforts to make my nose look "normal but cute" again, I must say I am very happy with the improvement (he did this surgery in 2003). He also did an upper and lower eyelid lift about two years ago with great results; he is an excellent surgeon with an eye for the natural look; his fees were reasonable and I found his staff very nice. I only wish I could afford to have him do more!!
mary

Plano, TX

#7 Feb 8, 2008
has anyone had fillers done with Dr. Rohrich? I am very interested to find out. Please tell me your experience.
Girl

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#8 Jun 6, 2008
im not sure what fillers are BUT my mother had pock marks filled seamlessly by dr rohrich. Also last winter she had a face lift & eye lift---amazing. her stitches are inside her ears- the mans a perfectionist.
liz

Redmond, WA

#9 Jun 24, 2008
I had rhinoplasty and breast augmentation surgery performed by Dr. Rohrich and he is without a doubt the best Dr. He is so proffesional and kind and his staff is wonderful!
nat

Mesquite, TX

#10 Sep 14, 2008
does anyone know who is good for secondary rhinoplasty has anyone rohrich for secondary?
Leigh

Canada

#11 Oct 16, 2008
I have had secondary rhinoplasty with Dr. Rohrich and would not recommend him. He did not do what we discussed during consultation and when I developed post surgical complications he attempted to avoid the situation and told me to go home and take some valium. I did not find him to be an honest man and behind his big smile is a Doctor with no feelings and no heart.
Leigh

Canada

#12 Oct 16, 2008
nat wrote:
does anyone know who is good for secondary rhinoplasty has anyone rohrich for secondary?
I have had secondary rhinoplasty with Dr. Rohrich and would not recommend him. He did not do what we discussed during consultation. When I developed Post Surgical complications he attempted to avoid the situation and told me to go home and take some valium. I did not find him to be an honest man and behind his big smile is a Doctor with no feelings and no heart. See Dr. Burget in Chicago.
Leigh

Canada

#13 Nov 2, 2008
Has anyone had secondary rhinoplasty with Dr. Rohrich, developed a wound infection that was not taken seriously and when your nose begins to look like yellow crepe paper, feels like mush and smells like rotting flesh you are told that this is really all quite normal, go back to your hotel room and take some valium. When you are finally admitted to hospital the nurse can't find a vein to start the antibiotic IV, says "Oh my God, look at your arms, are you getting enough fluids?" When you say "Yes" and ask her what is happening she tells you that it could be an infection. You are left in hospital for 4 days, in excruciating pain, begging for someone to please do something to help you. The BIG BOSS and his gophers pop in on occassion and tell you there is nothing wrong, you are just imagining and that you are lucky because there are other people in the hospital who don't even know that they are alive and at that point you wish that you were one of them. When Doctors finally decide that indeed Dr. Rohrich should do a second procedure to remove any source of infection such as infected implants, you are charged upfront for the second time before they will proceed with the operation. In the recovery room after surgery you hear nurses talking and one of them comments, "I wonder what her nose looked like before?" You are brought back to your hospital room where one of the gophers stops in and tells you that you have certainly been through a lot but God never gives us more than what we can bear. At this point you are so sick that you don't care about anything, you just want to get home alive. Has anyone had such an experience with Dr. Rohrich??
Leigh

Canada

#14 Nov 2, 2008
Leigh wrote:
Has anyone had secondary rhinoplasty with Dr. Rohrich, developed a wound infection that was not taken seriously and when your nose begins to look like yellow crepe paper, feels like mush and smells like rotting flesh you are told that this is really all quite normal, go back to your hotel room and take some valium. When you are finally admitted to hospital the nurse can't find a vein to start the antibiotic IV, says "Oh my God, look at your arms, are you getting enough fluids?" When you say "Yes" and ask her what is happening she tells you that it could be an infection. You are left in hospital for 4 days, in excruciating pain, begging for someone to please do something to help you. The BIG BOSS and his gophers pop in on occassion and tell you there is nothing wrong, you are just imagining and that you are lucky because there are other people in the hospital who don't even know that they are alive and at that point you wish that you were one of them. When Doctors finally decide that indeed Dr. Rohrich should do a second procedure to remove any source of infection such as infected implants, you are charged upfront for the second time before they will proceed with the operation. In the recovery room after surgery you hear nurses talking and one of them comments, "I wonder what her nose looked like before?" You are brought back to your hospital room where one of the gophers stops in and tells you that you have certainly been through a lot but God never gives us more than what we can bear. At this point you are so sick that you don't care about anything, you just want to get home alive. Has anyone had such an experience with Dr. Rohrich??
Unbelievable!! This is what hapened to me. It was a living nightmare and I have never felt so helpless in all my life. To this day I still get panick attacks thinking about it. If you choose this Doctor and complications arise, be prepared that you will have to fight every step of the way before you get any help.
deborah

Palestine, TX

#15 Jan 1, 2009
I had 3 previous rhinoplasty surgeries before I met Dr Rohrich. He listend to my concerns and was very realistic about what he could do. He did my surgery and my results are simply amazing. Dr Rohrich is not only skilled nose surgeon but a caring compassionate doctor-I wish I had met him a long time ago . He and his staff are wonderful
Dr Rohrich is simply the best of the best in Plastic Surgery .
Gail

Dallas, TX

#16 Jan 2, 2009
Dr. Rohrich did a GREAT job on my nose. It is absolutely beautiful even with some swelling still apparent. I also am glad I chose Dr. Rohrich as my surgeon. I think he is an UNBELIEVABLE surgeon and very charismatic and a charming man. Him and his staff treated me better than anyone has in a long time. I thank Dr. Rohrich from the bottom of my heart.
Judith

Dallas, TX

#17 Jan 7, 2009
I LOVE Dr. Genecov in Dallas! He is just as if not more talented than Dr. Rohrich! He does some fantastic work! And for his knowledge and skill I would not go to anyone else!
Leigh

Canada

#18 Jan 7, 2009
Dr. Rohrich is by far the most dishonest man I have ever met. During consultation for secondary rhinoplasty he told me that considering the fact that I have had several prior surgeries only my own natural cartilage should be used. He knew that I had rib cartilage banked behind my ear and said, "That's good, it's there now that we need it isn't it." When I asked him how he uses rib grafts he says "Well there's the trick." I have since found out that he doesn't even know how. After my surgery I found out that he had used only artificial material to reconstruct my nose instead of using my rib cartilage which was a readily available source of natural material. When I asked his assistant what he had done with it, she shrugged and said that he had probably pitched it in the garbage. He lies and denies to suit his purpose.
max

Winnipeg, Canada

#19 Jan 20, 2009
Leigh wrote:
Dr. Rohrich is by far the most dishonest man I have ever met. During consultation for secondary rhinoplasty he told me that considering the fact that I have had several prior surgeries only my own natural cartilage should be used. He knew that I had rib cartilage banked behind my ear and said, "That's good, it's there now that we need it isn't it." When I asked him how he uses rib grafts he says "Well there's the trick." I have since found out that he doesn't even know how. After my surgery I found out that he had used only artificial material to reconstruct my nose instead of using my rib cartilage which was a readily available source of natural material. When I asked his assistant what he had done with it, she shrugged and said that he had probably pitched it in the garbage. He lies and denies to suit his purpose.
Did you have surgery with Dr. Burget? If so how did it go??? Also who did your previous surgery with the rib grafts
Mika

Wichita Falls, TX

#20 May 16, 2009
liz wrote:
I had rhinoplasty and breast augmentation surgery performed by Dr. Rohrich and he is without a doubt the best Dr. He is so proffesional and kind and his staff is wonderful!
Liz, I am inquiring about the breast augmentation you had with Dr. Rohrich. I could really use any info you have to offer. I have inquired about Breast Augmentation with him but I am still on the fence with my decision. No reason really except fear of pain...:(
Carla

Dallas, TX

#21 Jun 4, 2009
tina wrote:
Did you have a procedure by Dr. Rohrich? What were your results?
I did, and I have permant embarrassing scars!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
legit connect ass shots (Mar '15) 1 hr WATCH OUT 16
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) 5 hr Amina hussein 3,229
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Aug 17 Dreamy800 287
Get a Bigger Butt and enhance your body natural... (Mar '12) Aug 14 Memyself 47
News Plastic surgeon to return library book overdue ... Aug 12 PFfff 3
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Aug 10 Her 38
Safe butt shots and safe injector too. (Jun '12) Aug 7 Nikki 12
More from around the web