Butt implant alternative, get a bubbl...
kierra allen

Covington, KY

#211 Mar 13, 2013
do i mix the fish oil in the vitamin e pill together an then put it on my butt in tryin how to find out how to put everythin together when i get it can somebody please help thanks
Mstammnla

Los Angeles, CA

#212 Mar 13, 2013
kierra allen wrote:
do i mix the fish oil in the vitamin e pill together an then put it on my butt in tryin how to find out how to put everythin together when i get it can somebody please help thanks
You take 2 vitamin E pills and 2 Fish Oil pills poke a hole in them and squeeze the liquids out. Rub the mixture on your but and wrap yourself in plastic wrap for 15-45 mins twice a day. I started in mid Feb my but was 41 measured it today and its at 42!!! It works!!! Oh and try order less fish oil pills... I am also taking 1000 mil of Maca Root daily... I hope this helps
Anonymous

Florence, AL

#214 Mar 24, 2013
Hey, Y'all! I'm on my journey again! I have made
a blog this time to help me stick to it.
I made myself a body journal, you can get one
FREE on my blog at

http://TeamTwerkBooty.com

I have been updating my blog frequently.
You can go checkout my before pictures!

I also have a youtube channel at

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamTwerkBooty
elaha

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#221 May 15, 2013
slimsexycutie wrote:
I have a great item that really works...use oil of olay beauty fluid...rub it on your butt twice a day and it will help with stretch marks and make your booty firm and smooth..I used this about 6 weeks and grew and inch already..also taking maca helps also
Hey my name is ela and i am from germany, and i would like to know how long you took the beauty fluid from olay( in germany olaz) and how much your butt grew?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#226 May 18, 2013
Get a bigger butt naturally with our products on www.beautybynaturem.com
With Botcho cream, Enhanced Botcho cream (my favorite)Bum Bum cream, belfess cream
To enhance the breasts, hips, legs and much more
Contact me at [email protected]
londonhoney

Bristol, UK

#227 May 20, 2013
ive been trying really hard to get a bigger booty and would like sum1 to get at me with any ways to do so. i work out but notice d my behind is firmer but not bigger, i take macca and fish oils orally and daily but its not enough im lookin for explosive results sum1 pls help!!!

Location hidden

#229 May 21, 2013
Checkout www.beautybynaturem.com , once of our enhancement creams will help
londonhoney wrote:
ive been trying really hard to get a bigger booty and would like sum1 to get at me with any ways to do so. i work out but notice d my behind is firmer but not bigger, i take macca and fish oils orally and daily but its not enough im lookin for explosive results sum1 pls help!!!
nita123

Albania

#231 May 30, 2013
can anyone help me with my question ?
should i wrap it and go to sleep and leave it for all the night , or just some minutes ?
Felicia J

Shelby, AL

#234 Jun 10, 2013
I am trying the fish oil and vitamin e pills, this will be my fourth day and I am really excited. Can't wait to see results!

Location hidden

#235 Jun 12, 2013
HERE IS ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS TESTIMONYBotcho cream & Fat burning creamI’ve used these creams and found extreme change within 3 weeks. I’ve always been very gifted but after 4kids in which the last 2 was within 3 years. I’ve become a little flabby my 44 is now 46 n plump n my rolls has went from a hand full to a pinch…this stuff works 110% n fast n rapid results..smells loud but works well n the women’s secret is awesome…I’ll post pictures soon..and has ordered a second jar of each….the breast cream isn’t the results I though.I noticed a change in size especially in a bra but I’m waiting for fullness.
T from Texas
Enhance your body naturally with no botcho cream and more at www.beautybynaturem.com
cookie101

United States

#240 Jun 19, 2013
how do I buy this?
pixiedust

United States

#244 Jun 26, 2013
which herb work best for hip please
pixiedust

United States

#245 Jun 26, 2013
gogirlanime wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, I take more though lol, I take like 30 pills a day. I could make it in powder form, but it would taste HORRIBLE.
are you making your products.
deedra

Hampton, VA

#251 Aug 7, 2013
hi everyone thanks for the tips i have a flat butt and i hate it so im trying the oil of olay at night and twice a day with vit e and fish oil wraps i will also get the maca and take that will post the results in a month wish me luck
Lisa-Marie Baddoll

Ashburn, VA

#254 Aug 22, 2013
I'm in South Africa and ive been lookin for fishoil pills but never found them,i rub one chick for 3 min with panado or disprin pills and gosh this really works,,my butt is so big and i'm stunna hate it:)
Jenny

UK

#257 Aug 26, 2013
Lisa-Marie Baddoll wrote:
I'm in South Africa and ive been lookin for fishoil pills but never found them,i rub one chick for 3 min with panado or disprin pills and gosh this really works,,my butt is so big and i'm stunna hate it:)
How long did it take for you to see results lisa?Also is the panadol in powder form?if nt how did u make use of it?Sorry for all this questions am also desperate for a big butt
natalie

Surrey, Canada

#263 Sep 11, 2013
how do you mix the fish oils and vitamin e in water? to you poke the pills so the juices come out?
maryjane

Toronto, Canada

#264 Sep 11, 2013
best to look natural
kim

Milford, MA

#270 Oct 3, 2013
You saran wrap it up
VeeVee

Elmhurst, NY

#272 Oct 5, 2013
Brazil butt lift doesnt give scars but if your weight changes you get nasty dimples all over the skin where the needle takes the fat out. biggest mistake of my life. and then after you spend all that money the fat can get re-absorbed although they claim it wont. it should be a LAST RESORT. try everything else first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
butt shots nyc (Aug '12) Aug 29 Missdarlene 13
Safe butt shots and safe injector too. (Jun '12) Aug 28 Bihhhitshay 9
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Aug 26 Dale 280
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) Aug 13 b3autifulstoner 3,216
News Muslim fury after Gisele B ndchen hides under b... Aug '15 tom_ 4
News Beauty in Prague - Cosmetic Surgery Abroad Stat... (Mar '09) Jul '15 JENN323 58
Beautiful being cosmetic surgery Prague Jul '15 Pri 1
More from around the web