Butt implant alternative, get a bubbl...

Since: Oct 12

Hubert, NC

#165 Oct 24, 2012
Can anyone give me gogirls recipe?
nicky

Alameda, CA

#166 Oct 30, 2012
so use fish oil and vitamin e pils... should you work out to..also does anyone have a before and after photo you know to prove it.im just curious i want a bigger butt.
Amanda

Saint Petersburg, FL

#168 Nov 4, 2012
zoey wrote:
i started using fish oil and vitamin e, i use 2 fish oil tablets and 1 vitamin E mix them together then rub on my butt for about 2mins. my butt has got bigger i do it before i go to bed and wen i wake up afta i cum out the bath i also do butt excerises as my but was soooo small n my sisters were all big n since i tried the vitamin E and fish oil its made it softer and bigger. also i take 4 fish oil tablets a day as its a food supplement. hope sum1 reads dis lol
do your wrap your butt or do you jut put it on and go to sleep?
Ches

Denver, CO

#170 Nov 5, 2012
zoey wrote:
i started using fish oil and vitamin e, i use 2 fish oil tablets and 1 vitamin E mix them together then rub on my butt for about 2mins. my butt has got bigger i do it before i go to bed and wen i wake up afta i cum out the bath i also do butt excerises as my but was soooo small n my sisters were all big n since i tried the vitamin E and fish oil its made it softer and bigger. also i take 4 fish oil tablets a day as its a food supplement. hope sum1 reads dis lol
Hey girl so any more results?
lynn

Albany, NY

#174 Nov 21, 2012
hello errbadyyy. if you want a big butt then get mo butta! I just started useing it a week ago and I already see results...i tried isosensuals before that for a month and I had results but barely noticeable plus it was 50 bucks a bottle lawl yeah F**** that. I highly reccomend mo butta good price good results. Thats my opinion though:3
star

UK

#175 Dec 2, 2012
How can we order the product ..please give me details
mimi

Washington, DC

#176 Dec 4, 2012
Does rubbing oil of olay make butt bigger? i lost alot of sheets and clothes with fish oil... It wouldn't wash out ..
Bootyologist

United States

#177 Dec 5, 2012
Megan wrote:
<quoted text>
We need real customers to comment. That helps us better than an employee of Mo Butta Cream. You work there and obviously advertising your product.
Yes I so agree with you. No need for a sales rep to try and act as a customer.
lauren

United States

#179 Dec 6, 2012
How long do it take to see the results
lizzy

Los Angeles, CA

#180 Dec 10, 2012
Well first off I do want to say I never in my life were took the time to write a review but since I know there are many woman searching for answers I decided to write one and hopefully it will help them out.
Recently, I been searching how to make my butt bigger since I am not able to afford surgery. I came across a few post about how woman use fish oil,vitamin e capsules and maca root to help their butt grow. I was very skeptical but worth a try. I went to the store to buy fish oil and vitamin e , I went back home showered than applied it and wrapped it w Saran wrap. I first thought who was I kidding it won't help me but I decided time give it the benefit of the doubt... I used twice a day for two weeks than one day I had a weird sensation in by butt, hard to describe the feeling but I just ignored it. Before I went to bed I measured it at 36 inches and by the time I woke up in the morning it was 36 1/2, I was super excited. I figured that maybe the Maca root will help me. So I went to the store and bought the powder form of maca root. I started Taking it the next dat with by coffee in the morning (@first it taste gross ) so only after a week of drinking naval root and applying the oils to butt I am now at 38 inches. My butt seems Fuller and plump. Only downfall is maca makes you more hungry but I drink plenty of water eat semi healthy also I have new stretchmarks on my outer thigh and hip but to be honest I don't care about that. I am very excited to see how I will look in a month from now....
I will update my new stats in a month..

I hope this helps!!!
lizzy

Los Angeles, CA

#181 Dec 10, 2012
Ches wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey girl so any more results?
I am another user if the fish oil and vitamin e, I recently started taking maca root andit has added 2 1/2 inches in a month
cecem4

Stockton, CA

#184 Dec 22, 2012
Jillb26 wrote:
Lilbump - did you just dump the bottles of everything together? Did you put it on once a day, twice? I still need emu, rosewater, and vitamin e. I think I'm going tonic everything n start letting it sit today! Where did you find a big enough container? And did you take the pills too? lol so many questions!
Dredbaby - go to page one and you can read ab it there it's gogirlanimes regime!
@jillb26 I went to the first page to see her regime but all it had was ingrediants would you be able to preposterous what she did exactly thank-you :D
Nydia

Mcallen, TX

#185 Jan 10, 2013
BuffDaBody wrote:
Keep up the great work on getting a bigger butt and doing it the healthy natural way. I also take omega 3 fish oil and flex seed oil pills everyday. I'm about to start using vitamin E cream on my butt. So far with exercise and fish oil pills my butt/ hips are 45.6 inchs. I have a large bubble butt and I stop traffic when a jog at night. I'm excited to try vitiman E cream on my booty. Also u can use Olive oil and soy bean oil on your butt and it will grow. I use olive oil and soy bean oil instead of fish oil on my butt. Trust nme the soy bean oil and olive oil will give your butt a nice plump softness and it will grow faster with the added fats in the oil.
<quoted text>
I have a question.... I have a big butt but would love to have it more firm and rounded, I would not mind if it continues growing as long as it looks firm and rounded, do you think what you are using will help? Thanks!
Googol

Minneapolis, MN

#189 Feb 1, 2013
So the fish oil pills don't work????
Breanna

United States

#192 Feb 10, 2013
BuffDaBody wrote:
Keep up the great work on getting a bigger butt and doing it the healthy natural way. I also take omega 3 fish oil and flex seed oil pills everyday. I'm about to start using vitamin E cream on my butt. So far with exercise and fish oil pills my butt/ hips are 45.6 inchs. I have a large bubble butt and I stop traffic when a jog at night. I'm excited to try vitiman E cream on my booty. Also u can use Olive oil and soy bean oil on your butt and it will grow. I use olive oil and soy bean oil instead of fish oil on my butt. Trust nme the soy bean oil and olive oil will give your butt a nice plump softness and it will grow faster with the added fats in the oil.
<quoted text>

Where can I get olive oil from?
Small butt

Kingston, Jamaica

#194 Feb 11, 2013
sigh i cant seem to see d b4 and after pix...I am planning to try macaroots and some exercise only. Do u think it will work?
Small butt

Kingston, Jamaica

#195 Feb 11, 2013
wow so you are saying that rubbing olive oil on ur butt makes it bigger? How long does thid process take?
Small butt

Kingston, Jamaica

#197 Feb 13, 2013
BuffDaBody wrote:
<quoted text>
wow so you are saying that rubbing olive oil on ur butt makes it bigger? How long does this process take?

Since: Feb 13

Darby, PA

#198 Feb 14, 2013
Hey i have the aguaje powder,emu oil,flaxaseed oil, and other vitamins where do i need to start?
road2self

United States

#206 Mar 1, 2013
I would see before and after pics..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plastic surgeon reveals the weirdest things he ... Jun 14 Parden Pard 2
Rohypnol for sale,Rohypnol for sale (Jun '13) Jun 11 junioy 4
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Jun 11 Elitepetite133 36
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) Jun 8 Myam 3,225
Get a Bigger Butt and enhance your body natural... (Mar '12) Jun 8 Maya8 43
Before & After Pics using Yodi pills/cream (Jun '12) Jun 7 basetsana 33
Great injector In NYC (Jan '14) Jun 5 Mava4 2
More from around the web