Since: May 11

Location hidden

#139 Apr 10, 2012
NCGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been using the fish oil, I plan on doing gogirls mixture I'm going to order the ingredients that have to sit for 30days first then the others later. I'm using mobutta cream now for a week.
@mobutta could I add pueraria powder to my mobutta cream to help, I seen that you max oil has it. Maybe you should add it in your cream also to help max results
I will create another cream adding PM and a few more ingredients but I will keep the original cream the same.. I don't suggest to add anything to the cream, but you can take up to 1000mgs of PM per day..
thatgirl

North Little Rock, AR

#143 Apr 26, 2012
MO BUTTA wrote:
<quoted text>
My response to ignorance is none.. I will let you have it because my business is doing very well. I am internationally known!!! lol And boy does that feel good!!
I am blessed and will continue to stay positive because that is whats needed to blow up. I am about business and tried to approach you with the same manner but you chose to bash my product for no good reason. I offered you a sample that I would even pay for and you still have nothing but negative things to say about me. I won't go back and fourth over a thread giving people the satisfaction of making me upset enough to change the way i think. Instead I will just say may GOD bless you..
That is the problem nowadays.. Too much negativety. People are suppose to have WHATEVER THEY WANT if they BELIEVE THAY CAN HAVE IT.. I want success, and I am on my way to having it because I am CONFIDENT in my product...
I ordered some mo butta crema and it has been over 10 days and i still havent receivedmy product. When i call her number i never get an answer. I haev never used the product so i wont bash you and plus i'm a real woman. But i would love to know when i will be receiving what i pais for?
slimsexycutie

Brooklyn, NY

#144 May 7, 2012
I have a great item that really works...use oil of olay beauty fluid...rub it on your butt twice a day and it will help with stretch marks and make your booty firm and smooth..I used this about 6 weeks and grew and inch already..also taking maca helps also
slimsexycutie

Brooklyn, NY

#145 May 7, 2012
If also u need wider hips place oil of olay where u want bigger..can be used on hips also..oil of olay is a beauty potion so its asorbs in your skin to make u youthful..I take maca 3 times a day and rub the olay 2x a day with a massage..it works ladies..I hae tried fish oil with vitimin e and it didn't work.but oil of olay has vitamin e in it plus other good stuff...carrot oil is great for butt plumping also
slimsexycutie

Brooklyn, NY

#146 May 7, 2012
For a bigger butt without stretch marks use oil of olay 2x a day and take vitamin e...oil of olay is a beauty secret known for years to help with younger firmer skin...this will make your skin stretchmark free, soft and bigger..

Since: May 12

Dallas, TX

#147 May 10, 2012
locca wrote:
@gogirl : can i mix the pm extract instead of the powder into the oil mix you mentioned above? and if, how many drops?? i thought it would be better, cause the extract is stronger..and would it still have to stand for 30days or could i use it right away?
Hi, I wanted to know if it worked.
bri

Sugar Land, TX

#148 May 14, 2012
question- what do you take your powder with? i just bought some from ebay as well and idk what to take it with.
paris-fleur wrote:
I bought my aguaje powder on eBay too. I've been taking it about 3 weeks along with red clover and ginko andI take maca only on days I work out. I've been using a fish oil vitamin e africas best herbal oil mixture too. The africas best herbal oil smells sooooo good and it makes my skin so soft . I think the aguaje is defiantly working though my boyfriend said my ass is looking juicy lol , also my nails have a nice shine about them and they have grown now and my hair has grown a little. Also I haven't measured my hips since I started but I measured my waist I went from 29" to 27". But since reading this I was wondering if I should be taking it internally or just use the buriti oil on my butt. LilBump did you take any of the aguaje internally?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#149 May 15, 2012
thatgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I ordered some mo butta crema and it has been over 10 days and i still havent receivedmy product. When i call her number i never get an answer. I haev never used the product so i wont bash you and plus i'm a real woman. But i would love to know when i will be receiving what i pais for?
My apologies for the delay in responding but I had a family emergency involving one of my children and all orders had to wait... Have you received you package yet??
ms_newbooty

United States

#150 Jul 5, 2012
How would it work if I only used aguaje powder any suggestions??? Or do I need Maca and oil products as well??
Alex

Los Angeles, CA

#151 Jul 8, 2012
Your pictures didn't work on photobucket
Megan

United States

#153 Jul 16, 2012
BOOTYcream wrote:
If you want curves but don't have the money to have surgery try Mo Butta Cream for only $19 for a 4zo jar plus $6 shipping and handling.. I have been using it and it seems to be working for me. Email buttacreamworks@yahoo.com to order your today..
I will keep everyone posted on my results.
We need real customers to comment. That helps us better than an employee of Mo Butta Cream. You work there and obviously advertising your product.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#154 Jul 17, 2012
Hey ladies if you're trying to get a bigger butt, breasts and wider hips try Botcho cream by naturem. We offer a variety of products to help a woman enhance her body at her bestCheck us out at www.beautybynaturem.com and see what we have to offerFeel free to ask as many questions as you need on Our Blog
Love your body, use the products as required, be consistent and watch your body change
Marilyn

United States

#155 Jul 26, 2012
how do you mix the 2 fish oil pills and the one vitamin e pill do you take out the liquid and mux it then rub it
DNTHATE

United States

#156 Jul 29, 2012
high scool sweet heart wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to say your after picture looks Fake as hell. thats my opinion
HATERS GONE HATE! Why dnt u get off your flat booty and buy her book, follow the insructions and maybe u wont have to hate ;) i know for fact booty building naturally (with a boost from nature) is possible and can result beautifully if you work at it & arent a quitter.. Or a hater lol ;)
DNTHATE

United States

#157 Jul 29, 2012
meeka wrote:
Gogirl f**k these dumb hating ass flat booty ass ho** you can't let them run you from your sh**! And No butta ho** I seen website and your before and after photos are whack I wouldn't waste my money or time with your a**!!!!!
Totally agreee w/ Meeka
simplii nancy

United States

#158 Aug 19, 2012
Before I bought anything I did research and Maca really works , coming from someone with no hops and butt, lol you can buy it at any drug store& affordable. I'm satisfied!:)
KittyKatt

Washington, DC

#159 Aug 29, 2012
MO BUTTA wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies for the delay in responding but I had a family emergency involving one of my children and all orders had to wait... Have you received you package yet??
Unmm how long does it take to deliver the monitors cream or can I just get a refund
KittyKatt

Washington, DC

#160 Aug 29, 2012
Not moniters lol
nia

United States

#161 Aug 30, 2012
I will love to try your mo butta cream product sounds amazing u can email. That will be frantic Niaqueen49@gmail.com
BuffDaBody

United States

#163 Oct 1, 2012
Keep up the great work on getting a bigger butt and doing it the healthy natural way. I also take omega 3 fish oil and flex seed oil pills everyday. I'm about to start using vitamin E cream on my butt. So far with exercise and fish oil pills my butt/ hips are 45.6 inchs. I have a large bubble butt and I stop traffic when a jog at night. I'm excited to try vitiman E cream on my booty. Also u can use Olive oil and soy bean oil on your butt and it will grow. I use olive oil and soy bean oil instead of fish oil on my butt. Trust nme the soy bean oil and olive oil will give your butt a nice plump softness and it will grow faster with the added fats in the oil.
zoey wrote:
i started using fish oil and vitamin e, i use 2 fish oil tablets and 1 vitamin E mix them together then rub on my butt for about 2mins. my butt has got bigger i do it before i go to bed and wen i wake up afta i cum out the bath i also do butt excerises as my but was soooo small n my sisters were all big n since i tried the vitamin E and fish oil its made it softer and bigger. also i take 4 fish oil tablets a day as its a food supplement. hope sum1 reads dis lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Sat JUB 268
Dime Curves pills (Mar '11) Sat jenieva jackson 181
legit connect ass shots Apr 29 kim 3
Safe butt shots and safe injector too. (Jun '12) Apr 29 Endya 3
Pumpimg party (Jun '14) Apr 29 Endya 2
News Considering Plastic Surgery and Choosing the Pl... Apr 28 Be Aware 1
News Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, or Both? Jack... Apr 28 mpsdoctor 5
More from around the web