Butt implant alternative, get a bubbl...

Since: Feb 11

Brooklyn, NY

#91 May 24, 2011
Hey GoGirl, don't leave, but I feel where you coming from. Can I get an email, or should I message you from here? I don't think you are the same as Miyuki. Thanks for the help.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#92 May 24, 2011
gogirlanime wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you continue to post in MY THREAD I'm going to continue to bash your product
MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD
My response to ignorance is none.. I will let you have it because my business is doing very well. I am internationally known!!! lol And boy does that feel good!!
I am blessed and will continue to stay positive because that is whats needed to blow up. I am about business and tried to approach you with the same manner but you chose to bash my product for no good reason. I offered you a sample that I would even pay for and you still have nothing but negative things to say about me. I won't go back and fourth over a thread giving people the satisfaction of making me upset enough to change the way i think. Instead I will just say may GOD bless you..

That is the problem nowadays.. Too much negativety. People are suppose to have WHATEVER THEY WANT if they BELIEVE THAY CAN HAVE IT.. I want success, and I am on my way to having it because I am CONFIDENT in my product...

Location hidden

#93 May 26, 2011
Dang girl, I'd do your method but it seems like a lot of work, Mo Butta where can I get your cream?

Location hidden

#94 May 26, 2011
club_brandy wrote:
Dang girl, I'd do your method but it seems like a lot of work, Mo Butta where can I get your cream?
You can visit the website at www.mobuttacream.com

Location hidden

#95 May 26, 2011
MO BUTTA wrote:
<quoted text>
You can visit the website at www.mobuttacream.com
Thanks hun!

Since: Jun 10

Nashville, TN

#96 Jun 3, 2011
UGH! ok i'm seriously getting frustrated and confused on this thread..... lord have mercy I may not post on here often but I do come here daily to read about what everyones results.. but i must say these threads have turned into jokes.... nuthing but people bashing one another I'm bout to join black hair media I have been following that thread since 09 my name on there is going to be topheavy.. I just like to say one thing though to gogirlanime.. I feel ashamed that i even defended you on the bbb thread when they was bashing you because now you acting like you some expert know it all and is bashing and downing others for their stuff.... especially the drama you created on black hair media smh... I also saw that you created a website on how to get a bigger butt good luck with your endeavors

Nashville, TN

#97 Jun 3, 2011
MO BUTTA wrote:
<quoted text>
My response to ignorance is none.. I will let you have it because my business is doing very well. I am internationally known!!! lol And boy does that feel good!!
I am blessed and will continue to stay positive because that is whats needed to blow up. I am about business and tried to approach you with the same manner but you chose to bash my product for no good reason. I offered you a sample that I would even pay for and you still have nothing but negative things to say about me. I won't go back and fourth over a thread giving people the satisfaction of making me upset enough to change the way i think. Instead I will just say may GOD bless you..
That is the problem nowadays.. Too much negativety. People are suppose to have WHATEVER THEY WANT if they BELIEVE THAY CAN HAVE IT.. I want success, and I am on my way to having it because I am CONFIDENT in my product...
@mobutta I'm interested in your free sample if gogirlanime think she's too good to try it that's her but I'll take her free sample... I went to your website and i have been reading things that were said on black hair media... I'm a little skeptical bout giving you my credit card info though is there not a way that you can get your product sold through either ebay or amazon?

Location hidden

#98 Jun 4, 2011
d_redbaybay wrote:
<quoted text>
@mobutta I'm interested in your free sample if gogirlanime think she's too good to try it that's her but I'll take her free sample... I went to your website and i have been reading things that were said on black hair media... I'm a little skeptical bout giving you my credit card info though is there not a way that you can get your product sold through either ebay or amazon?
Mo Butta Cream is also available on ebay..

United States

#99 Jun 4, 2011
MO BUTTA wrote:
<quoted text>
Mo Butta Cream is also available on ebay..
Ok thanks! Try getting ur product sold thru amazon I buy the majority of my online shopping thru them

Location hidden

#100 Jun 4, 2011
d_redbaybay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok thanks! Try getting ur product sold thru amazon I buy the majority of my online shopping thru them
I am in the process of setting it up on amazon as well!!
Ff girl

Dallas, TX

#101 Jun 7, 2011
gogirlanime wrote:
<quoted text>
it's gogirlanime0@yahoo.com but I'll never respond I never read my email hardly ever, your better off continuing talking to me here.
I would love to purchase the lotions ASAP

Since: Jun 11

Clermont, FL

#102 Jun 17, 2011
i buy my aguaje from phenomenalcurves.com and it work. she help me get a butt. i want to kno will a cream help get faster result? thankyou

Clermont, FL

#103 Jun 17, 2011
i want to buy the lotions as well.

University Park, IL

#104 Jun 28, 2011
gogirlanime wrote:
I've been thinking about starting my own brand of beauty products and I would make a butt-growing system. So I'm curious as to what you guys think and if you would buy it. It will be a HECK of a lot cheaper than anything on the market and it will come with ingredients that really work. All of the things I do here os you ladies won't have to go through all the trouble of making all of this stuff yourself.
These are my before and after pictures doing what I did with the link above ^
BEFORE: Early June 2010
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/gogirl...
AFTER: Early January 2011
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/gogirl...
IF I DO GO THROUGH WITH IT, I WILL GIVE A 20% OFF THE TOTAL TO THE LADIES THAT RESPOND TO ME BY FEBUARY 8TH JUST SAY YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE WHOLE SYSTEM AND IF YOU WOULD BUY IT FOR THE PRICES I'M ASKING.
These will be the products and I'll only be charging a little bit more than how much it costs to make it, so you're just paying for my hard labor. All will come with instructions and in nice labeled packaging (this will be like a genuine brand of products made by a supplement company for me)
16 OZ OF LOTION (30 day supply)-$45 (costs $38.27 to make this amount)
Ingredients: Castor oil, Pueraria Mirifica extract, Aguaje extract, beeswax, Emu oil, Rose water, Vitamin E oil, Rosemary essential oil, Juniper essental oil, Majoram essential oil, Cypress essential oil, Ginger essential oil, Clove essential oil.+ A 30 day supply of fish oil in capsules to rub in with an attached pin on a string for easy piercing of the capsules to get the fish oil out.
SUPPLEMENT 400 capsules (30 day supply)(take 14 everyday)-$30 (costs $26.65 to make this amount)
Ingredients: Maca root 5,000mg, Horse chestnut 1,000mg, Rosemary 500mg, Cayenne 500mg, Vitamin C 1,000mg, Lecithin 3,000 mg
STARTER KIT (30 day supply + book)-$100 (costs $84.92 to make this amount)
Comes with: 16 oz of lotion (with fish oil), 30 day supply of the supplement, a guidebook about exercises, techniques, and a few secret techniques / regiments I haven't mentioned (more like forgot to mention lol)(about 100 pages).
READ EVERYTHING IN MY LINK ABOVE SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I CHOSE THINGS THE WAY I DID.
So what do you think?... GO
I am interested in seeing the before and after pictures? Was there anyone else with success?
chichi

Harare, Zimbabwe

#105 Jun 28, 2011
Do u think there will be any harm in injecting fish oil into the butt???rather than rubbing externally
Baz

Queens Village, NY

#107 Jul 16, 2011
I would like the lotion as well @gogirl...hope you read your emails soon
DUTCHESS

Tempe, AZ

#108 Jul 16, 2011
hey ladies ive beem reading and im new to this but i was wondering what REALLY WORKS..i seen the maca and aguaje.how much would i take how often and where would i get it?? PLEASE email me and let me know ;) jhertael09@yahoo.com
Anonymous

Chino, CA

#109 Jul 28, 2011
I got the aguje stuff can I mix it wiy lotin then or sum oil since I already got it????
Anonymous

Chino, CA

#110 Jul 28, 2011
Since I heard u can't take it internally or u might get breast cancer

Since: Feb 11

United States

#111 Jul 28, 2011
Hey lil curves,

I was told to put it in oil/ lotion, but I let it sit for 30 days before using it. The phytoestrogens in the Aguaje has to seep into the oil/ lotion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Sun Hollywood 275
News Claim asserts permanent erectile dysfunction (Aug '12) May 30 Refugio 13
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) May 30 MissAnne 3,214
News 'Wife Swap' brings new reality to King George f... (Apr '09) May 26 Olbert 154
Beauty In Prague, Czech Republic May 25 Alese 1
Get a Bigger Butt and enhance your body natural... (Mar '12) May 24 Jetoa11 36
Buttock implants (May '07) May 17 gini45 79
More from around the web