Butt implant alternative, get a bubbl...

Since: Jan 11

Auburn, WA

#69 May 8, 2011
paris-fleur wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure they are not the same? Buriti is what they call aguaje in Brazil. They call it aguaje in Peru also known as moriche palm or mauritia flexuosa. Or at least online it says they are all the same fruit. They just have different names in the different south American countries. Please let me know. Anyways its been a month since I have been taking Aguaje powder internally. My starting measurements were 36-29-43 now after a month I am 36-27-45 . I was already an hourglass shape (I had hips but not much butt) after a month my butt has increased its looking good. I was rubbing the fish oil on my butt but I stopped about 2 weeks ago. I do a few squats, donkey kicks, and side kicks about 3 times a week and a few brunches to keep my stomach down. I plan on continuing with this regimen at least 3 more months. I also have had some good hair growth and my nails are stronger.
As far as I know they are not the same thing, when I did my research they are from the same genus, as in they are the most similar to each other than any other two plants, but still not the same. I used Buriti oil internally and externally a couple of years back and for 4 months I didn't see any results. Buriti is in the same family as Aguaje, but they are not the same thing. The soil in which certain plants grow has a huge effect on them too. There is a testosterone pill called "Pink Magic" and it is always in limited supply because the herb is only cultivated in one area during one season of the year because that's when/where the most plant testosterones from this plant exist. Same thing with Buriti and Aguaje, they are similar, but not the same and need different types of soil to get the phytoestrogen content.

I'm glad to hear your success with Aguaje, just be VERY VERY careful with it, it has strong phytoestrogens so if you have or have a family history of breast or reproductive cancers, endometriosis, are taking birth control, have blood clotting problems, varicose veins, a hormonal problem, or have any other reproductive problems, you shouldn't be taking it anymore.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#70 May 9, 2011
At this gogirlanime chick, are you Jenny from GNC in Auburn?
jazz

United States

#71 May 9, 2011
gogirlanime wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I know they are not the same thing, when I did my research they are from the same genus, as in they are the most similar to each other than any other two plants, but still not the same. I used Buriti oil internally and externally a couple of years back and for 4 months I didn't see any results. Buriti is in the same family as Aguaje, but they are not the same thing. The soil in which certain plants grow has a huge effect on them too. There is a testosterone pill called "Pink Magic" and it is always in limited supply because the herb is only cultivated in one area during one season of the year because that's when/where the most plant testosterones from this plant exist. Same thing with Buriti and Aguaje, they are similar, but not the same and need different types of soil to get the phytoestrogen content.
I'm glad to hear your success with Aguaje, just be VERY VERY careful with it, it has strong phytoestrogens so if you have or have a family history of breast or reproductive cancers, endometriosis, are taking birth control, have blood clotting problems, varicose veins, a hormonal problem, or have any other reproductive problems, you shouldn't be taking it anymore.
Hello again and thank you for this insight although I have no history of cancer in my family do you think it would be a good idea to take graviola with the aguaje ( it is said to have anti-cancer properties)
Anonymous

Memphis, TN

#72 May 9, 2011
THANK YOU TO ALL THE LADIES INTERESTED IN MY CREAM WHICH I AM CERTAIN WILL PUT MORE BACKSIDE ON YOU IF USED PROPERLY!! FREE SAMPLES ARE STILL AVAILABLE BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE COST FOR SHIPPING. ANYONE WHO HAS QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
AFTER INTENSE RESEARCH I HAVE COME UP WITH INGREDIENTS FOUND IN THE MOST POPULAR BRANDS OF BOOTY GROWING REMEDIES AND HAVE REDUCED THE PRICE FOR US LADIES WHO DON'T WANNA SPEND TOO MUCH ON A PRODUCT THAT MAY WORK. i AM CONFIDENT IN MY CREAM AND ANYONE INTERESTED CAN CONTACT ME AT THE EMAIL LISTED..
THANK YOU "BOOTYcream" FOR DOING AS I ASKED AND PUTTING ME OUT THERE!!

Since: Jan 11

Puyallup, WA

#73 May 10, 2011
Miyuki_Miyuki wrote:
At this gogirlanime chick, are you Jenny from GNC in Auburn?
Yeah, OMG Miyuki how did you find me? How did you know this is me?
Star htown

Houston, TX

#74 May 10, 2011
MOBUTTACREAM wrote:
THANK YOU TO ALL THE LADIES INTERESTED IN MY CREAM WHICH I AM CERTAIN WILL PUT MORE BACKSIDE ON YOU IF USED PROPERLY!! FREE SAMPLES ARE STILL AVAILABLE BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE COST FOR SHIPPING. ANYONE WHO HAS QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
AFTER INTENSE RESEARCH I HAVE COME UP WITH INGREDIENTS FOUND IN THE MOST POPULAR BRANDS OF BOOTY GROWING REMEDIES AND HAVE REDUCED THE PRICE FOR US LADIES WHO DON'T WANNA SPEND TOO MUCH ON A PRODUCT THAT MAY WORK. i AM CONFIDENT IN MY CREAM AND ANYONE INTERESTED CAN CONTACT ME AT THE EMAIL LISTED..
THANK YOU "BOOTYcream" FOR DOING AS I ASKED AND PUTTING ME OUT THERE!!
do u have pic after and before??
Anonymous

Memphis, TN

#75 May 11, 2011
Star htown wrote:
<quoted text> do u have pic after and before??
Visit my website at www.mobuttacream.com
dede

Washington, DC

#77 May 14, 2011
does it work
dede

Washington, DC

#78 May 14, 2011
im willing to try anything...i was goong to do booty injections but i did have 8gs. my butt is wide i just want it fuller.. does just the cream work cuz im not a fan of pills?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#79 May 15, 2011
gogirlanime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, OMG Miyuki how did you find me? How did you know this is me?
On this forum: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com I started posting about how to make some lotions like you taught me and these girls started saying "there is this girl on Topix.com who says the exact same stuff as you, are you two the same person" and I was like "huh... that's weird" so I read your stuff and said to myself this has got to be Jenny, sure enough it's you!!

YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS WHOLE BUTT BOOK THING GIIIIIRL WHAT'CHA DO'IN? It sounds awesome from what you've posted so far. I'm thinking we should combine forces and put your book and my lotion on the same website, yeah? yeah? It's funny cuz you and I took the advice from each other and took it to two different places with kinda the same concepts. I'm making this fat-burning lotion for the girls on that forum although there are some who discouraged me from doing it and I might not anymore :/ I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. I also said there that I work at Super Supplements. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, you're taking a HUGE risk saying you work at GNC cuz don't you remember the policy we signed, that's why I'm lying and saying Super Supplements instead. If you get caught you'll get fired!

Since: Jan 11

Auburn, WA

#81 May 17, 2011
Miyuki_Miyuki wrote:
<quoted text>
On this forum: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com I started posting about how to make some lotions like you taught me and these girls started saying "there is this girl on Topix.com who says the exact same stuff as you, are you two the same person" and I was like "huh... that's weird" so I read your stuff and said to myself this has got to be Jenny, sure enough it's you!!
YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS WHOLE BUTT BOOK THING GIIIIIRL WHAT'CHA DO'IN? It sounds awesome from what you've posted so far. I'm thinking we should combine forces and put your book and my lotion on the same website, yeah? yeah? It's funny cuz you and I took the advice from each other and took it to two different places with kinda the same concepts. I'm making this fat-burning lotion for the girls on that forum although there are some who discouraged me from doing it and I might not anymore :/ I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. I also said there that I work at Super Supplements. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, you're taking a HUGE risk saying you work at GNC cuz don't you remember the policy we signed, that's why I'm lying and saying Super Supplements instead. If you get caught you'll get fired!
I was too embarrassed to tell you :( I figured since I'm not saying my real name how can they catch me? I hate that job anyways, if I can get fired it wouldn't be so bad haha. That's cool with the fat-burning lotion, how are you making it? I'm guessing the way I taught you how to make lotion, but with what ingredients? Don't get mad at the other girls, they're just jealous that they didn't think of it first, keep pushing it. I like the idea of putting our stuff together, we'd have a bigger chance of getting a cosmetics license if we combine our money :) When do you work next? I work tomorrow at 1, and I just realized that I don't have your phone number, I'll make sure to grab it on the list at work tomorrow, later girl
jade

United States

#82 May 17, 2011
Can sum 1 email sum info [email protected] thanks so much ladies
dantrelle23

United States

#83 May 21, 2011
GOGIRLANIME.....I have a question..I'm new here but I was on Curvier you..it worked but wit slow results! Only got 1/2 inch in two months! So now I'm taking these herbs once a day n I jus started last week! Together r they good for butt growth and how many of each should I take for faster results? I only take one of each cuz I have a hard time swallowing pills but here they r..... FENUGREEK 610 MG....MEXICAN WILD YAM 995 MG....SAW PALMETTO 450 MG....CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS 1000 MG....MACA 500 MG....DONG QUAI ROOT 530 MG....ROSE HIPS 550 MG....DANDELION ROOT 520 MG....SOY I THINK THOSE R 500 ARE something like dat! Can u give me feedback maybe something I should add or subtract or could that do the trick alone? Thanks in advance!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#84 May 21, 2011
TRY AND HERBAL CREAM THAT HAS SOME OF THE SAME INGREDIENTS IN BRAZILIAN BOOTY JELLY. AND YOU CAN TRY IT FOR FREE. JUST VISIT THE WEBSITE AT WWW.MOBUTTACREAM.COM
THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE ORDERED THUS FAR! WE WANT TO GIVE EVERYBODY WHO WANT A BIGGER BOOTY JUST WHAT THEY WANT!
Benji

Norfolk, VA

#85 May 23, 2011
Dupa wrote:
<quoted text>whats your email address
i promise that after pic was worked in photoshop.. im a graphic artist i wud kno.

Since: Jan 11

Auburn, WA

#86 May 23, 2011
MO BUTTA wrote:
TRY AND HERBAL CREAM THAT HAS SOME OF THE SAME INGREDIENTS IN BRAZILIAN BOOTY JELLY. AND YOU CAN TRY IT FOR FREE. JUST VISIT THE WEBSITE AT WWW.MOBUTTACREAM.COM
THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE ORDERED THUS FAR! WE WANT TO GIVE EVERYBODY WHO WANT A BIGGER BOOTY JUST WHAT THEY WANT!
As long as you continue to post in MY THREAD I'm going to continue to bash your product

MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD
dantrelle23

United States

#87 May 23, 2011
Hi Ive been waiting on ur reply...can u read my thread above n reply please?!
gogirlanime wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you continue to post in MY THREAD I'm going to continue to bash your product
MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD

Since: Jan 11

Auburn, WA

#88 May 23, 2011
I've decided to leave Topix just like my friend Miyuki at BHM, we just got done talking right now and decided that it's not worth our time to argue with people here and have them get down on us trying to help people and sell our own product, if you want my advice and info you may personal message me now, I will not be responding in the forums anymore, only through messages. Soon we will have our book and products up and I will make a post about that but that's it. I'm done arguing and having people bitch at us.

Most people just complain about the help I am trying to do, some are advertising on my threads, I'm done, it's time now for you guys to figure out how to make your butt bigger, I'm done helping. I'm sorry to those who were genuine and really wanted my help but those who think I'm out to "get everyone" has ruined the fun for everyone.
lonnie

Charlotte, NC

#89 May 24, 2011
You seem to have given good advance here BUT now you are full of shit! You are the one and same person gogirlanime=Miyuki. Just do your thing. Don't try to create other accounts (persons) to support your own self. If what you offer is good, people will be all over it. Just do your thing. This IS America!
gogirlanime wrote:
I've decided to leave Topix just like my friend Miyuki at BHM, we just got done talking right now and decided that it's not worth our time to argue with people here and have them get down on us trying to help people and sell our own product, if you want my advice and info you may personal message me now, I will not be responding in the forums anymore, only through messages. Soon we will have our book and products up and I will make a post about that but that's it. I'm done arguing and having people bitch at us.
Most people just complain about the help I am trying to do, some are advertising on my threads, I'm done, it's time now for you guys to figure out how to make your butt bigger, I'm done helping. I'm sorry to those who were genuine and really wanted my help but those who think I'm out to "get everyone" has ruined the fun for everyone.
dantrelle23

United States

#90 May 24, 2011
Don't leave...I need ur help n u haven't responded to me yet...can u jus tell me if what I'm taking is enough?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
legit connect ass shots (Mar '15) Apr 28 keya 35
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Apr 12 A bell 107
Is breast augmentation safe and effective? (Jun '13) Apr 7 NAKPANJI SHURY 2
News Beware of cosmetic surgery practitioners who ar... (Feb '09) Apr 6 Doc 39
butt,hip and breast injections (Oct '13) Apr 3 Candy 24
Injections Mar '17 jus123456789 4
News Why thousands of women are getting plastic surg... Mar '17 Ford Stratham 1
More from around the web