Butt implant alternative, get a bubbl...

Since: Nov 10

United States

#48 Apr 22, 2011
If you use buriti oil (aguaje) instead of aguaje powder would you still need to let it sit for 30 days?

Since: Feb 11

Chicago, IL

#49 Apr 22, 2011
Hi guys, I waited the 30 days for the oil to work. I followed GoGirl mixture directions. Something about the phytoestrogens soaking into the oil better if it is left over 30 days. I went on e-bay for the Aguaje powder, vitamin world for the emu oil, and Lucky vitamin for the oils. I mixed em all up in a jar I brought from Target. A 3.00 glass jar.
HelloPretty

Daly City, CA

#50 Apr 22, 2011
Ginger essential oil, Clove essential oil.+ A 30 day supply of fish oil in capsules to rub in with an attached pin on a string for easy piercing of the capsules to get the fish oil out.
Hi I was wondering if we could substitute the fish oil with Flasxseed oil? They both contain Omega-3 fats in them...
Thanks!

Since: Mar 11

New Orleans, LA

#51 Apr 23, 2011
Lilbump - how many times a day did you apply and how often before you saw results? Do you know how much you grew? This is exciting!:D

Sterling, VA

#52 Apr 23, 2011
I bought my aguaje powder on eBay too. I've been taking it about 3 weeks along with red clover and ginko andI take maca only on days I work out. I've been using a fish oil vitamin e africas best herbal oil mixture too. The africas best herbal oil smells sooooo good and it makes my skin so soft . I think the aguaje is defiantly working though my boyfriend said my ass is looking juicy lol , also my nails have a nice shine about them and they have grown now and my hair has grown a little. Also I haven't measured my hips since I started but I measured my waist I went from 29" to 27". But since reading this I was wondering if I should be taking it internally or just use the buriti oil on my butt. LilBump did you take any of the aguaje internally?
HelloPretty

Daly City, CA

#53 Apr 23, 2011
gogirlanime wrote:
+ A 30 day supply of fish oil in capsules to rub in with an attached pin on a string for easy piercing of the capsules to get the fish oil out.
Hi I was wondering if Flaxseed oil can replace Fish oil? Will it have the same effects?THey're both high in omega 3 fats.
And with the Aguaje powder- do you just rub it on your skin or injest or both? thanks!
HelloPretty

Daly City, CA

#54 Apr 23, 2011
paris-fleur wrote:
I bought my aguaje powder on eBay too. I've been taking it about 3 weeks along with red clover and ginko andI take maca only on days I work out. I've been using a fish oil vitamin e africas best herbal oil mixture too. The africas best herbal oil smells sooooo good and it makes my skin so soft . I think the aguaje is defiantly working though my boyfriend said my ass is looking juicy lol , also my nails have a nice shine about them and they have grown now and my hair has grown a little. Also I haven't measured my hips since I started but I measured my waist I went from 29" to 27". But since reading this I was wondering if I should be taking it internally or just use the buriti oil on my butt. LilBump did you take any of the aguaje internally?
Hi! How much powder were you ingesting per day? Were you mixing the fish oil with the African e oil? I stopped the fish oil because it smelled so bad...

Sterling, VA

#55 Apr 23, 2011
The first few days I took 1 teaspoon I then increased to 2 now I take about a tablespoon a day. I take 2 red clover pills and 1 ginko. And yes I mix the africas best oil with fish oil and avacado oil. I plan on mixing the buriti oil with it too.
HelloPretty

Daly City, CA

#56 Apr 24, 2011
paris-fleur wrote:
LilBump did you take any of the aguaje internally?

I saw this video where a girl was taking it internally. She says she's had great results. I bought Aguaje oil and powder. I plan on ingesting the powder and mixing the oil with emu and wheat germ oil.( http://www.vitacost.com/Viobin-Wheat-Germ-Oil... ) Wheat germ is chock full of vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids just like fish oil but without the fish smell. I think I'm going to try to add the africa best oil as well to make it smell nice. Thanks for that tip! Also, update us on how many inches you've gained! I'm curious :) Good luck! Oh and I'll be adding these excercises to my regimen too. I've only done them once but boy you really FEEL it in the butt!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Happy growing!

Since: Mar 11

New Orleans, LA

#57 Apr 25, 2011
hellopretty - thanks for posting that link! wow! did you see her results just from a month?! talk about motivation!! i'm going to order the aguaje and maca and take it along with the oils!

Since: Apr 11

Brooklyn, NY

#58 Apr 25, 2011
gogirlanime wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, if you read up about herbal oil infusions they need to sit for 30 days to let the nutrients from the herbs soak in the oil properly. If you do it right away you are just rubbing wet herbs and oil but the nutrients from the herbs won't be in the oil and the wet herbs haven't soaked enough.
Hi I have been Reading your post and it seems like you are very knowledge about these products. I would defineteley love to try your lotion. Also you mentioned taking to much of these products at once can confeuse your hormone levels. I have just started talking aquajae,maca and saw palmetto, ate those products taking together ok for me or should I add more or delete one. I am on the thicker side but looking to gain more junk!!! If you have any advice I would love to hear about them., thanks so much.

Brooklyn, NY

#59 Apr 25, 2011
mediumass wrote:
Hey Ladies!
Just wanted to share my recipe and get some feedback. Sooo I've been taking maca and saw palmetto for about a month now in addition to rubbing fish oil/Vit E on my behind. I've been pretty consistent with the maca+SP but not with the fish oil/Vit E. My butt feels great! And I feel like it looks bigger, however my measurements are still the same :(
Hi
I also just started sp,maca and aquajae,just startded last week Thursday. Can you tell me about your fish oil regimen please.
Thanks
HelloPretty

Daly City, CA

#60 Apr 25, 2011
Jillb26 wrote:
hellopretty - thanks for posting that link! wow! did you see her results just from a month?! talk about motivation!! i'm going to order the aguaje and maca and take it along with the oils!
you're welcome! I'll keep updating on results!:)
HelloPretty

Daly City, CA

#61 Apr 26, 2011
Beautiegurl2011 wrote:
<quoted text>Can you tell me about your fish oil regimen please.
Thanks
Basically you buy fish oil in capsules and you need to puncture the pill to get the oil out. Rub 1 capsule per buttocks and rub vitamin E oil after to moisturize.(Fish oil can dry/crack your skin.) Leave on overnight and shower next morning. But the some people don't like the smell.
Supposedly the Omega-3 fatty acids in the fish oil adhere to our fat cells to make our butt plumper.
Hope I explained that correctly.

Bronx, NY

#62 Apr 26, 2011
HelloPretty wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically you buy fish oil in capsules and you need to puncture the pill to get the oil out. Rub 1 capsule per buttocks and rub vitamin E oil after to moisturize.(Fish oil can dry/crack your skin.) Leave on overnight and shower next morning. But the some people don't like the smell.
Supposedly the Omega-3 fatty acids in the fish oil adhere to our fat cells to make our butt plumper.
Hope I explained that correctly.
Hi,
Thanks for your response, instead of using fish oil can I use omega-3 fatty acids, since it seems like its the main ingriendent thats makes our butt plumper.

Thanks
HelloPretty

Daly City, CA

#63 Apr 26, 2011
Beautiegurl2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi,
Thanks for your response, instead of using fish oil can I use omega-3 fatty acids, since it seems like its the main ingriendent thats makes our butt plumper.
Thanks
I think so. I've replaced the Fish oil with Flaxseed oil(it has omega-3)... and just bought some Wheat Germ Oil to use with it as well. Wheat Germ oil is enriched with Vitamin E and Omega 3 fatty acids.
I just started the regimen so I haven't had any actual growth, but "feel" a difference if that means anything :)

Since: Jan 11

Auburn, WA

#64 May 3, 2011
paris-fleur wrote:
If you use buriti oil (aguaje) instead of aguaje powder would you still need to let it sit for 30 days?
Buriti and Aguaje come from the same genus but they are not the same plant. Aguaje has the phytoestrogen content. I tried Buriti oil and it doesn't do the same thing. So you've got to let the Aguaje sit. If Buriti would somehow work, that is WAY too strong, WAY WAY too strong, that could mess up your hormones and cause varicose veins, a blood clot, or estrogen-related cancers.
HelloPretty wrote:
Ginger essential oil, Clove essential oil.+ A 30 day supply of fish oil in capsules to rub in with an attached pin on a string for easy piercing of the capsules to get the fish oil out.
Hi I was wondering if we could substitute the fish oil with Flasxseed oil? They both contain Omega-3 fats in them...
Thanks!
It won't work the same, because fish oil is animal fat and animal fat pretty much just stores in your body. Flaxseed might work, but I doubt it, Flaxseed doesn't have the same amount of EPA and DHA fatty acids like fish oil.

I'M STILL WORKING ON MY BOOK, I'M NOT SURE WHEN IT WILL BE DONE THOUGH, I STILL HAVE SOME LICENSE ISSUES I NEED TO FINISH UP ON TOO.
BOOTYcream

Memphis, TN

#65 May 4, 2011
If you want curves but don't have the money to have surgery try Mo Butta Cream for only $19 for a 4zo jar plus $6 shipping and handling.. I have been using it and it seems to be working for me. Email [email protected] to order your today..
I will keep everyone posted on my results.

Lafayette, CA

#67 May 8, 2011
gogirlanime wrote:
<quoted text>
Buriti and Aguaje come from the same genus but they are not the same plant. Aguaje has the phytoestrogen content. I tried Buriti oil and it doesn't do the same thing. So you've got to let the Aguaje sit. If Buriti would somehow work, that is WAY too strong, WAY WAY too strong, that could mess up your hormones and cause varicose veins, a blood clot, or estrogen-related cancers.
<quoted text>
It won't work the same, because fish oil is animal fat and animal fat pretty much just stores in your body. Flaxseed might work, but I doubt it, Flaxseed doesn't have the same amount of EPA and DHA fatty acids like fish oil.
I'M STILL WORKING ON MY BOOK, I'M NOT SURE WHEN IT WILL BE DONE THOUGH, I STILL HAVE SOME LICENSE ISSUES I NEED TO FINISH UP ON TOO.
Are you sure they are not the same? Buriti is what they call aguaje in Brazil. They call it aguaje in Peru also known as moriche palm or mauritia flexuosa. Or at least online it says they are all the same fruit. They just have different names in the different south American countries. Please let me know. Anyways its been a month since I have been taking Aguaje powder internally. My starting measurements were 36-29-43 now after a month I am 36-27-45 . I was already an hourglass shape (I had hips but not much butt) after a month my butt has increased its looking good. I was rubbing the fish oil on my butt but I stopped about 2 weeks ago. I do a few squats, donkey kicks, and side kicks about 3 times a week and a few brunches to keep my stomach down. I plan on continuing with this regimen at least 3 more months. I also have had some good hair growth and my nails are stronger.

Lafayette, CA

#68 May 8, 2011
*crunches lol not brunches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free plastic surgery in Korea!:-D (Apr '16) Oct 23 Adelehee87 6
Need connect for ass shots (BIG BOOTY) (May '16) Oct 22 Afrika2018 2
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) Oct '17 Sintaurian 3,231
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Sep '17 No way 291
News Wendy Williams parades surgically-enhanced assets Sep '17 SoWhat 1
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Sep '17 Angelitamaria28 123
Injections (Mar '17) Aug '17 Lashaye916 15
More from around the web