Butt implant alternative, get a bubbl...
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
queenbea01

Alexandria, VA

#279 Nov 5, 2013
ggr
queenbea01

Alexandria, VA

#280 Nov 5, 2013
kim wrote:
You saran wrap it up
how much is that
JuicyTee

United States

#283 Nov 17, 2013
Do it work 4Real 4Real!!!!
Roxy91

Oklahoma City, OK

#293 Jan 26, 2014
Hey I'm looking for something that will make my butt bigger that I don't have to wait for in the mail.
hopingfordabubbl e

Alexandria, VA

#295 Feb 8, 2014
ive started using fish oil only on my butt and I have to say. I like the results. I mean is not like poof u have a big ol booty butt u see da difference. ive also been takng maca capsules and ive yet to see the results from them. they just make me really hungry
kaylah

Kingston, Jamaica

#297 Mar 19, 2014
As anyone use the fish oil and get a bigger butt

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#309 Jun 25, 2014
Testers are needed for our new hair care line! Products include organic growth shampoo, condition, hair pills, and oil serum. If you're interested in becoming a tester please call 888.559.3330
coacogal

UK

#317 Sep 1, 2014
Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
How long did it take for you to see results lisa?Also is the panadol in powder form?if nt how did u make use of it?Sorry for all this questions am also desperate for a big butt
anithing on panado n disprin I also wna try.plis respond
babygirl

Dallas, TX

#318 Jan 25, 2015
Do u have to wrap it in seran wrap! I do right now and its such a hassle i was wondering if i really HAD to wrap it?
proudblkgirl

United States

#319 Jan 28, 2015
So funny sorry that white woman have to go through so much hassle over something us black woman have natural,lol
hephzibah

Delhi, India

#320 Mar 18, 2015
I have heard a lots about this suppliment, but am scared if it has any side effects.
peelious

San Mateo, CA

#322 Jul 4, 2015
I hve started to use fish oil n vitamin e cnt wait to c results
Laura

Philadelphia, PA

#325 Mar 14, 2016
Breanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can I get olive oil from?
Any store even the supermarket
Black Queen

Pretoria, South Africa

#328 Sep 15, 2016
I would personally recommend using Sunflower Oil mixed with Castor Oil and Tissue Oil,after applying them lie inside a bathtub with warm water for not more than 15 minutes...thank me later
Maya

Charlottesville, VA

#332 Jan 12, 2017
gogirlanime wrote:
I've been thinking about starting my own brand of beauty products and I would make a butt-growing system. So I'm curious as to what you guys think and if you would buy it. It will be a HECK of a lot cheaper than anything on the market and it will come with ingredients that really work. All of the things I do here os you ladies won't have to go through all the trouble of making all of this stuff yourself.

These are my before and after pictures doing what I did with the link above ^

BEFORE: Early June 2010
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/gogirl...

AFTER: Early January 2011
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/gogirl...

IF I DO GO THROUGH WITH IT, I WILL GIVE A 20% OFF THE TOTAL TO THE LADIES THAT RESPOND TO ME BY FEBUARY 8TH JUST SAY YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE WHOLE SYSTEM AND IF YOU WOULD BUY IT FOR THE PRICES I'M ASKING.

These will be the products and I'll only be charging a little bit more than how much it costs to make it, so you're just paying for my hard labor. All will come with instructions and in nice labeled packaging (this will be like a genuine brand of products made by a supplement company for me)

16 OZ OF LOTION (30 day supply)-$45 (costs $38.27 to make this amount)
Ingredients: Castor oil, Pueraria Mirifica extract, Aguaje extract, beeswax, Emu oil, Rose water, Vitamin E oil, Rosemary essential oil, Juniper essental oil, Majoram essential oil, Cypress essential oil, Ginger essential oil, Clove essential oil.+ A 30 day supply of fish oil in capsules to rub in with an attached pin on a string for easy piercing of the capsules to get the fish oil out.

SUPPLEMENT 400 capsules (30 day supply)(take 14 everyday)-$30 (costs $26.65 to make this amount)
Ingredients: Maca root 5,000mg, Horse chestnut 1,000mg, Rosemary 500mg, Cayenne 500mg, Vitamin C 1,000mg, Lecithin 3,000 mg

STARTER KIT (30 day supply + book)-$100 (costs $84.92 to make this amount)
Comes with: 16 oz of lotion (with fish oil), 30 day supply of the supplement, a guidebook about exercises, techniques, and a few secret techniques / regiments I haven't mentioned (more like forgot to mention lol)(about 100 pages).

READ EVERYTHING IN MY LINK ABOVE SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I CHOSE THINGS THE WAY I DID.

So what do you think?... GO
Hi
Will any of this work for M2F transgender?
If not, what do you suggest?
Thanks
Becky

United States

#333 Jan 16, 2017
What products do I use because I tried everything
Fab24

United States

#343 Aug 17, 2017
How long did it take 4 u 2 get 2 what you wonnet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free plastic surgery in Korea!:-D (Apr '16) Oct 23 Adelehee87 6
Need connect for ass shots (BIG BOOTY) (May '16) Oct '17 Afrika2018 2
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) Oct '17 Sintaurian 3,231
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Sep '17 No way 291
News Wendy Williams parades surgically-enhanced assets Sep '17 SoWhat 1
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Sep '17 Angelitamaria28 123
Injections (Mar '17) Aug '17 Lashaye916 15
More from around the web