share buttock injection experience

Posted in the Plastic Surgery Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ryder

Plaquemine, LA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Im stilking wanting injections I jus want to see everyone who has it to show their experience please! I will be going to my connect Friday
Femsml1

Chalfont, PA

#2 Feb 11, 2013
I had 4 fat transfers to the buttock n still not the size or roundness I'm trying to accomplish. Is buttock Injections better? Does the injections leave cellulite after. Can the Injections reduce cellulite appearance in the buttock? Please I need some good useful advise.
Ryder1808

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Femsml1 wrote:
I had 4 fat transfers to the buttock n still not the size or roundness I'm trying to accomplish. Is buttock Injections better? Does the injections leave cellulite after. Can the Injections reduce cellulite appearance in the buttock? Please I need some good useful advise.
From what I've researched and pics I've seen it doesn't leave cellulite but I think it depends on your injector and your body
hydrogel butt injections

Ashburn, VA

#4 Feb 14, 2013
hey ladies! found someone who amdnisters butt shots & is very professional! he can travels just about any for a minimal fee! he uses hydrogel (polyacrylamide)his prices start at $500. He can do them for you or he can send u the materials with his video & manual to show u how 2 do it! he is very very nice! he has lots of pictures!
email him at ([email protected]) tell him Moore sent u so i can get my referral fee! thx!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#7 Apr 8, 2014
I have had my shots now for years and was very thankful to have found my injector who has a permanent location in NYC but also travels to ATL, LA and other places.

She is professional, knowledgeable and took her time to give me amazing results. I was really happy and felt like I got a great result. I've since been back a couple of times.

You can read about my experience on www.bootybeauty.net

Photos etc are there … and I put some advice on there based on my experience!
Nec

Naples, FL

#10 Apr 13, 2014
How could I contact you for info
Riri

Arlington, TX

#13 Apr 15, 2014
lalavasquez wrote:
I have had my shots now for years and was very thankful to have found my injector who has a permanent location in NYC but also travels to ATL, LA and other places.
She is professional, knowledgeable and took her time to give me amazing results. I was really happy and felt like I got a great result. I've since been back a couple of times.
How much?and will they travel to Texas?
marguerita219

Tucker, GA

#14 Apr 16, 2014
How much? Will they travel to Atlanta?
lalavasquez wrote:

Location hidden

#24 May 8, 2014

Location hidden

#25 May 8, 2014
They're in Atlanta this month 16th onwards
Be Aware

Chattanooga, TN

#27 May 13, 2014
Allow me to share these related facts, far out of any “injector’s” control: Many die immediately upon injection of this substance, both from a “autoimmune system” reaction (from: HLA-B27 & BR53-google it!) and/or from heart/lung embolism. Once injected, you will remain injected for the rest of your life, it is surgically impossible to remove 100% of the substance and it cost around $15,000 for the effort, plus the cost of reconstruction, if possible/warranted. There’s around 5 Plastic Surgeons, in the U.S. who successfully do it!(YouTube it)

Once injected, your autoimmune system will be activated, it will begin to fight this foreign-substance. First, through an “ejection” effort, throughout every orifice in the body- even through one’s tear ducts! Additionally, encapsulation begins, as your body forms scar-tissue in-around the substance, this reaction leads to lumps, dimples, redness, liaisons, circulation issues and hardness/ stiffness. Largely impacting the primary injected area. This also occurs for the rest of your life, in various degree. All similar to the bodies reaction to a splinter but obviously on a much grander scale!

Because its “injected-freely” migration occurs throughout one’s entire body. Microscopy via the bodies circulating systems, into ALL ORGANS, including one’s brain, there “mental-cloudiness” is a reaction. Over time, you will develop fibromyalgia symptoms. It also adversely impacts the thyroid gland and the lymphatic systems, many have been misdiagnosed/treated for various diseases they don’t even have, over this reaction.“Volume- migration” will occur within the buttocks region, Gravity being the primary contributor. It will travel: down your thighs, some have found it in their knees, into ankle/feet and around to the sides of your hips. This particular migration generates much nerve pain, many times causing sciatica related symptoms and increases circulation problems in the lower extremities, numbness/cramps/stiffness. At this point anything you once liked about the “injected-look” will have “changed/moved/migrated”, replaced by two sagging “water-balloon” shaped cheeks. There is a 100% complication rate regarding this procedure.

Since this is not an,“evidence based” practiced procedure within medicine, along with it being “Twice” illegal, don’t expect a lot, treatment wise nor understanding, it’s simply not out there! The presented evidence, is mostly derived from the practice of breast explants surgery, simply Google that, or “Silicone Toxicity” or Dr. Susan Kolb, who is published on the subject. In closing, this act will negatively impact the rest of your days, it will shorten your life. If your of child bearing years, it will negatively impact your baby. You will exist in much pain and limited in your physical abilities, not to mention the mental and emotional stress for you and the ones who love you to cope with! If you must do this, the probability is very high, your suffering from B.D.D., it’s a common disorder and requires professional help. I’m not trying to be mean, just sharing the facts on this matter!

Please do maintain a physical sample of the injected compound, the exact amount injected and a picture of your injector (No exceptions!), this may be useful down the road.

God Bless You!
jfox

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#38 Oct 14, 2014
I got it done and it looks perfect. email me if you want to know jaydnfox13 at gmail

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#46 Feb 16, 2015
lalavasquez wrote:
Please contact me asap

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#48 Mar 15, 2015
lalavasquez wrote:
Can u email me asap
United States

#56 Jul 14, 2015
lalavasquez wrote:
www.bootybeauty.net
Please email Me, I've Been Dying To Get It Done: s o s o 5 5 at g mail dot com
Missdarlene

Norwich, CT

#61 Sep 4, 2015
lalavasquez wrote:
Can you hook me up with this person?
Nmoe

Newark, NJ

#63 Sep 26, 2015
lalavasquez wrote:
The website isn't working,how else can I find this person?
eve

Bronx, NY

#64 Oct 1, 2015
ryder wrote:
Im stilking wanting injections I jus want to see everyone who has it to show their experience please! I will be going to my connect Friday
Can you please email me info I been having it for 3 yrs now and I need a touch up.my email is sweetcherryevie at gmail
YSL BARB

United States

#68 Nov 15, 2015
eve wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please email me info I been having it for 3 yrs now and I need a touch up.my email is sweetcherryevie at gmail
YES , EVE IS AWSOME SHE REFERRED ME TO THE BEST CONNECT. BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY WITH A PHATTY, SHES THE BEST!
cheri

Brooklyn, NY

#70 Nov 23, 2015
eve wrote:
<quoted text>
Can i get your email? Im ready to do this right now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plastic surgeon reveals the weirdest things he ... Jun 14 Parden Pard 2
Rohypnol for sale,Rohypnol for sale (Jun '13) Jun 11 junioy 4
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) Jun 8 Myam 3,225
Get a Bigger Butt and enhance your body natural... (Mar '12) Jun 8 Maya8 43
Before & After Pics using Yodi pills/cream (Jun '12) Jun 7 basetsana 33
Great injector In NYC (Jan '14) Jun 5 Mava4 2
News Dr Lycka Explains 'Coolshaping', A New Way To L... (Nov '11) Jun 3 Gina Woods 3
More from around the web