Jessica

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2009
I found out my Rhinoplasty would cost $6,000, so I decided to make my own website.. well, it's not just any site, it's one where I ask for money through donations from kind-hearted internet users. lol.. where do you think I can find those types?

Anyway, I've got pictures of my horrible looking nose, my life story (bit sobby), and my current goal information. These seriously aren't photoshopped.

www.JessicaNeedsANewNose.com

I was wondering everyones thoughts on what i'm doing to earn my corrective cosmetic surgery to fix my nose? Do you think i'll make it or not? Is this a dumb idea?

I figure even though I am posting a serious topic, I am bound to get mean people and trollers replying to my message. Ah well, weed out the bad.. read what the good will say about my topic. I've honestly received 3 generous donations so far.

The nose isn't my biggest worry in life, but my dream is to get it fixed to look normal. But who says a girl can't pursue her dream in this manner? is it wrong for me to give a donation website a try?

-Jessica
Magic 8 ball

North Las Vegas, NV

#2 Feb 25, 2009
Yeah, its wrong, you stupid cow
Where the fuck do you get off asking others for $$ to pay for unnecessary surgery
Grow up
You have a lot more than many others
Man, you really need to get to a shrink more than a plastic surgeon. Whats next, after the nose you want boobs too?
Get a life , you are a selfish crybaby pig

“Your link to Elective Surgery”

Since: Feb 09

Bangkok

#3 Mar 1, 2009
You could give that a try, or you could check out MMR's new "Ready for Rhinoplasty" promotion.

http://metamedretreats.com/index.php/20090204... ;
Jessica

United States

#4 Mar 10, 2009
Wow, a cow and a pig I am, huh? How did that happen?

Never did I say I deserved this. This is more of a side project to get help..

And it's technically not "unnecessary" - my nose easily bruises, which bugs the crap outta me... it's not all for looks, seriously.
mine

Denver, CO

#5 Mar 24, 2009
you look fine my nose is way worse then yours youre a pretty girl and if you need the money that bad you should consider stripping to pay for it but give me a break you need counseling for sure again youre fine fuck em all god made us each different and im stuck with mine you need to be happy inside before you can be happy outside look at your pic from the front youre beautiful:)
youre lucky

Denver, CO

#6 Mar 24, 2009
you look fine and should consider stripping to earn the rest of your nose job in your defense no one would have a problem if you wanted boobs guys are fucked and would pay for those over a nose job maybe you should use the money you spend bleaching your hair?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buttock implants (May '07) May 17 gini45 79
legit connect ass shots May 16 yily 5
Dime Curves pills (Mar '11) May 12 LisaaBentley 182
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) May 7 Larry B 274
IsoSensual Butt CURVE's Available At Affordable... (May '12) May 7 Laila 2
yodi pills for sale (Feb '12) May 6 linda 40
Safe butt shots and safe injector too. (Jun '12) May 4 widsomcube 4
More from around the web