bbb pills
Audrey

United States

#1240 Mar 25, 2012
pinkgur wrote:
Ok for one all you ladies dat wants a big butt i had did some research about bbb pills,bnb,curve dime, gluteboost,booty pills,and curveyou AND THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME INGREDIENTS!!! here me out ladies here what most of them have MACA ROOT,MEXICAN WILD YAMS,ROSEHIPS,GENISTEIN,SOY EXTRACT AND TYROSINE these r special ingredients to a bigg butt all natural herbs you can make them ur self without buying a pill. Take my advice just 6 ingredients u need my email [email protected] contact me if any questions
how do u make it
Eriickaaaaa

Framingham, MA

#1242 Mar 26, 2012
Just ordered gluteboost waiting for it to come in... I'm really excited about it and dying to see if it really works. Im willing to send before and after pics. My email is [email protected] email me if you wanna see my progress. Has anyone else tried it?? If so send me pics too...!
Eriickaaaaa

Framingham, MA

#1243 Mar 26, 2012
Also is it best to take them once a day or twice a day?
msbigbooty

San Leandro, CA

#1244 Mar 30, 2012
I have what some people might consider a big booty, but I would like my butt to be bigger (currently 45 inches). I haven't tried the BBB pills yet, but I have taken Macs Root, used fish oil, & mobutta cream. I have had small results using these products but nothing major. I have done a lot of research & I haven't found 1 butt enhancing product that doesn't have a ton of bad reviews, I am starting to doubt if any of them really work. Most people who are taking pills to grow their butt are also doing squats, & lounges & donkeys kicks & other exercises to improve their results, & I believe the results people are seeing is coming more from the workouts & less from these pills & creams.#imjustsayin

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1245 Apr 1, 2012
msbigbooty wrote:
I have what some people might consider a big booty, but I would like my butt to be bigger (currently 45 inches). I haven't tried the BBB pills yet, but I have taken Macs Root, used fish oil, & mobutta cream. I have had small results using these products but nothing major. I have done a lot of research & I haven't found 1 butt enhancing product that doesn't have a ton of bad reviews, I am starting to doubt if any of them really work. Most people who are taking pills to grow their butt are also doing squats, & lounges & donkeys kicks & other exercises to improve their results, & I believe the results people are seeing is coming more from the workouts & less from these pills & creams.#imjustsayin
How long did you use mo butta? You know growth can take months and even years for some women so alot of times your growth depends on you. You should email ms butta because she be giving good advice to help people out.
daniib00

United States

#1246 Apr 3, 2012
I'm currently taking the bbb pills and I've benefit taking them for 2 weeks now 2 pills a day. I'm already seeing results! they work for me.
daniib00

United States

#1247 Apr 3, 2012
Eriickaaaaa wrote:
Just ordered gluteboost waiting for it to come in... I'm really excited about it and dying to see if it really works. Im willing to send before and after pics. My email is [email protected] email me if you wanna see my progress. Has anyone else tried it?? If so send me pics too...!
i hope u get the results u want. i am currently taking the bbb pills and I'm seeing results! its been two weeks and i hope my results are fabulous! as well as urs! good luck:)
Nikia

United States

#1249 Apr 4, 2012
Have anyone use gluteboost. Waitn on mine pray they work ...
skeptical SHAY BABY

Bristol, WI

#1250 Apr 5, 2012
HI YOU GUYS.... I HAVENT STARTED TAKING my pills yet im actually still waiting for them to arrive in the mail but to be honest im a little scared to take them because i feel like they would mess up the natural balance of my body, that they, dont work, and wouldnt for sure my my tummy smaller.....can you guys help me with this OH YEAH and its been almost two weeks how long did you have to wait for yours, and what did you pay my order for 1 bottle of the bbb formula came out to like $106 and some change so is that around what everyone else has paid or did i just get ripped off.......... if you have any problems with this product or it doesnt work OOOOOR (lol sorry if im being a pest)what if you never get it in the mail will they give yo money back
ShonnaR

Newark, NJ

#1251 Apr 5, 2012
@ Shay Baby I recently ordered Voluptuous Curves and I'm also skeptical but I'm gonna try them. Mine are due to arrive on or around the 9th. I paid $136 for a month supply plus the cream so I guess you paid a fair price for yours. I figure I will try them for one month to see if it causes any imbalances in my body if not then I'm gonna get a second month hopefully this stuff does what it say it does. Good luck
skeptical SHAY BABY wrote:
HI YOU GUYS.... I HAVENT STARTED TAKING my pills yet im actually still waiting for them to arrive in the mail but to be honest im a little scared to take them because i feel like they would mess up the natural balance of my body, that they, dont work, and wouldnt for sure my my tummy smaller.....can you guys help me with this OH YEAH and its been almost two weeks how long did you have to wait for yours, and what did you pay my order for 1 bottle of the bbb formula came out to like $106 and some change so is that around what everyone else has paid or did i just get ripped off.......... if you have any problems with this product or it doesnt work OOOOOR (lol sorry if im being a pest)what if you never get it in the mail will they give yo money back
ShonnaR

Newark, NJ

#1252 Apr 6, 2012
Yaaaay my pills have just arrived along with the butt cream or whatever it is. They sent me 2 informational little books and a business card to receive 15% off my next order with a promo code. I'm gonnna start taking them today since they say take them on a empty stomach considering i just woke up and haven't eaten breakfast yet. Well here goes I will be updating frequently. I'm gonna try to paste a photo here from my iPhone. Hopefully it's works
daniib00

United States

#1253 Apr 7, 2012
The BBB pills are working awsome for me, ladies try em'! my first bottle is almost done and I'm already seeing results! i take 2 pills daily although they say one pill a day i wanna see results fast!:) any questions let me know
jaz-z

Melrose, FL

#1255 Apr 8, 2012
daniib00 wrote:
The BBB pills are working awsome for me, ladies try em'! my first bottle is almost done and I'm already seeing results! i take 2 pills daily although they say one pill a day i wanna see results fast!:) any questions let me know
please send before and after pics if you can/ thanks..[email protected]
Sasha

United States

#1256 Apr 9, 2012
Please send me a pic..i dont believe it works..pleade ladies

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1257 Apr 12, 2012
in in this video!

so many people are seeing progress with mo butta
Nikia

United States

#1258 Apr 13, 2012
People.thats taking gluteboost hav u all seen any results been taking for a week. Any not say any results yet..i hav a lil sum..seen like im gettn smaller I dnt wanna lose dat...i pray dis wrk hav gotten nerves...everyones body not the same..jus hope it wrk out for all us ladys tryn....
Nikia

United States

#1259 Apr 13, 2012
Has dis product wrk for u...ive been taking for a week now no result yet???please let me no
Eriickaaaaa wrote:
Also is it best to take them once a day or twice a day?
Eriickaaaaa

Framingham, MA

#1260 Apr 14, 2012
Um so far I'm pretty satisfied with the results if you give me your email I can show you my progress thursday is the beginning of my 3rd week...
Nikia

United States

#1261 Apr 14, 2012
Hi my email is [email protected]
Eriickaaaaa wrote:
Um so far I'm pretty satisfied with the results if you give me your email I can show you my progress thursday is the beginning of my 3rd week...
Nikia

United States

#1262 Apr 14, 2012
Erica how many do u take a day????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Injections Thu Dellsen 9
legit connect ass shots (Mar '15) Jun 19 Sarrra 46
butticious.com Jun 19 Sarrra 24
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Jun 19 Dellsen 115
News A quarter of a million Brits have had cosmetic ... Jun 18 Christsharian Dee... 4
News Beware of cosmetic surgery practitioners who ar... (Feb '09) May 31 Fart shart 47
butt,hip and breast injections (Oct '13) May 31 AshleyMariesky 26
More from around the web