bbb pills

Since: Jun 11

Havana, AR

#1043 Jun 14, 2011
Well, I'll be ordering my BBB pills soon! You know how embarrassing it is to be Mexican and have no booty when all your family members do?! So, I'll be ordering mine soon! I've almost got enough for a 12 month, yes I'm risking it all, because I've heard these do work from a friend who used them who now has a donk! So I hope they do the same for me! I will take photos of my progress, and anyone who wants to tag along and see how things go can just message me! So, want to see a REAL persons progress, just message me and I'll keep you updated if you're pondering getting BBB pills!

Since: Jun 11

LOS ANGELES

#1044 Jun 14, 2011
I ordered the 8mnth worth n I been taking two day which made it a 4mnth supply. my bottom isn't noticeably bigger but it does feel heavier. I got a flat aas n um bout to ord.er sum maca pills. I honestly think they didn't work cuz I bin drinking so much damn soda. Um going to order some more bbb, stop drinkn soda. Do sum butt exercises n. Hope to see results soon.

Any other advice or pics. Email me @ [email protected]

Please comment! I'm also trying to order some MoButta cream

Since: Jun 10

Nashville, TN

#1045 Jun 15, 2011
MO BUTTA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Mo Butta Cream is available on amazon!
t

I just ordered it off of amazon... I just pray that this is the answer to my prayers years and years of me wanting more hips and butt also when you send it do you make it where signature required because my neighborhood is not a trustworthy one i don't want them leaving it on my door and I never recieve it

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1046 Jun 16, 2011
d_redbaybay wrote:
<quoted text>t
I just ordered it off of amazon... I just pray that this is the answer to my prayers years and years of me wanting more hips and butt also when you send it do you make it where signature required because my neighborhood is not a trustworthy one i don't want them leaving it on my door and I never recieve it
Yes you will have delivery confirmation so you will have to sign for it or they will leave a card for you to pick it up from the post office..

Since: Jun 11

LOS ANGELES

#1047 Jun 17, 2011
I tried to order some bbb pills n evn tho the site went through after I clicked on order it said the site was closed down. Wtf is really goin on.
gbooty

Washington, DC

#1048 Jun 18, 2011
Call them they will take ur order I did that yesterday to receive my fourth 2 motnth supply order

Since: Jun 11

LOS ANGELES

#1049 Jun 23, 2011
it jus seem a little weird to me that the site was shut down. i dont kno wats going on wiht it now but i got my 4month order n i was going back the following day to get another 4 month supply which would mean that i got the 12 month supply. im on he 4 month n no booty yet lol jus a litttlle fat deposits, however i got my MOBUTTA CREAM n i love it, it smells good n i swaer it seem like my butt got plumper the first night but i know thats jus me jumpin ahead.

so now im takin 2 natrol maca's two bbb pills and rubbin mo butta n fish oil on my butt. n yes it is f\growing not significantly but its gettin there at least it jiggle now lol

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1050 Jun 23, 2011
TasteTHEredbone wrote:
it jus seem a little weird to me that the site was shut down. i dont kno wats going on wiht it now but i got my 4month order n i was going back the following day to get another 4 month supply which would mean that i got the 12 month supply. im on he 4 month n no booty yet lol jus a litttlle fat deposits, however i got my MOBUTTA CREAM n i love it, it smells good n i swaer it seem like my butt got plumper the first night but i know thats jus me jumpin ahead.
so now im takin 2 natrol maca's two bbb pills and rubbin mo butta n fish oil on my butt. n yes it is f\growing not significantly but its gettin there at least it jiggle now lol
Thank you again, and we're Happy to hear of your success!! Keep it up, and keep us posted!!
anon

Tallahassee, FL

#1051 Jun 23, 2011
mz hayze-79 wrote:
Hey I've decided to make my own bbb pills ! I ordered all 9 ingredients! Yesterday it should b arriving in 2 days! It's cheaper and it will be a 3 month supply for a total of $60! Compare to $300Yeah! Tha thing is bbb's has a prop blend ov everthing n it's only 500 mg combine what I'm gonna take r more mg! It will b like taken 3 or 4 a day!! Yay!!! I started my maca Break on mon. N I've started my cleanse! I will start Tha ingredients on June 29th! I will post progress!!
what are the 9 ingredients?

Since: Jun 10

Nashville, TN

#1052 Jun 25, 2011
TasteTHEredbone wrote:
it jus seem a little weird to me that the site was shut down. i dont kno wats going on wiht it now but i got my 4month order n i was going back the following day to get another 4 month supply which would mean that i got the 12 month supply. im on he 4 month n no booty yet lol jus a litttlle fat deposits, however i got my MOBUTTA CREAM n i love it, it smells good n i swaer it seem like my butt got plumper the first night but i know thats jus me jumpin ahead.
so now im takin 2 natrol maca's two bbb pills and rubbin mo butta n fish oil on my butt. n yes it is f\growing not significantly but its gettin there at least it jiggle now lol
maybe i'll start taing natrol maca i was taking natures way hopefully that'll help me
Dee

Odenton, MD

#1053 Jun 28, 2011
I've been using mo-butta 4 a week now and I've gained 3 lbs (I was at 107) so yall know I'm excited! BBB was sum bulsh! I still have the 3 unused bottles sittin in my room so yall know I'm pretty heated about wasting my money!!!!!! I agree with everyone else about the smell of mo-butta, it's not bad at all(waaaayyy better then the funky smelling fish oil lol!) I think if n e thing y'all should try it b/c it's cheap like maca or the fish oil so ur not wasting ur money like i did with bbb, I'm still taking the maca and i guess i can work the fish oil back in there in between the mo butta cream since u have 2 rub that on ur but also. If n e of yall r wonderin i'm not prego n e more so that's y i'm back on my getting a big butt tip again... if y'all want 2 buy my bottles I'll take the price down 2 $40 a bottle and i'll pay shipping... all their gonna do is sit in my room i'm selling them because I don't want all of my money to have gon to waste... they didn't work 4 me but maybe they'll work 4 sum 1 else... lemme know... my email is [email protected].. oh yea even though it's been a week and this may sound a lil nasty lol, my booty cheeks kinda itch a little (it's not dirt lol I shower twice a day and wash the mobutta off one to two times durin the day and add it back each time)
promise101

Brooklyn, NY

#1054 Jun 30, 2011
I have been taking these bbb pills since March 2011. The progress is slow but I ma seeing it. Whether its placebo or not it doesn't matter as long as my but get bigger and people notices it. I wish they were cheaper though, but I guess nothing good comes free.
Audrey

São Paulo, Brazil

#1055 Jun 30, 2011
Lady-Luck wrote:
as anyone used booty pills or know if they work or not they dont cost as much as bbb pills JUST DONT WANT TO WAST MY MONEY ON SOMETHING THAT DONT WORK.
Don´t waist your money.By using bbb formula you will get a bigger butt,as well as face,arms specialy belly plus extra cellulitis.I´ve taken it for long enough.Now I´m trying to get rid of the fat.It didn´t work for me.
promise101

Brooklyn, NY

#1056 Jul 1, 2011
@ DEE how am sure Mo-Butta is better than bbb pills. With bbb pills no one knows whats in my package once I recevie it because that package is clear.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1057 Jul 3, 2011
Goodness last time I've posted a comment was March 29th sorry guys I've been MIA! Just got back from being out of state last week and just been very busy! BUT I have taken the time to catch back up on all the comments posted since I've last been on and to let everyone know I HAVE NOT yet started taking anything yet BECAUSE I'm still doing a lot of research on what I really wanna spend my money on because I DO NOT wanna waste my money! I'm still leaning a lot towards VC though but I'm still just reading up on a lot! And now I've seen the Mo Butta Cream that I've become REAL interested in :) I wanna order something soon but have to get my money right real quick! I'm trying to have my body and booty back by the end of the year :) I'm not flat flat because I use to have ass but after having my daughter I lost EVERYTHING :( lol just trying to get my booty back!! I'll keep everyone updated though! Good luck to everyone trying something!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1058 Jul 3, 2011
And also like I said my butt isn't completely flat I like how it's soft and jiggly it isn't to like hard/firm I guess u can say lol I like my jiggly soft butt I just want it to be a little bigger and my hips to b a little wider like it use to b before I had a baby cause I had a banging body (not to sound cocky) but yea I just want my body back even my family b like "what happened to your ass, it use to be big" so I'm just trying to get my figure back and I kno it runs in my genes so I kno I can get it back with a little extre help! So any advice or tips please let me know! I'm trying to achieve 2-4 inches by the end of the year :) thats my goal ladies so I'm hoping to have something ordered by the end of this month!
Lizzie

Houston, TX

#1059 Jul 3, 2011
Dee wrote:
I've been using mo-butta 4 a week now and I've gained 3 lbs (I was at 107) so yall know I'm excited! BBB was sum bulsh! I still have the 3 unused bottles sittin in my room so yall know I'm pretty heated about wasting my money!!!!!! I agree with everyone else about the smell of mo-butta, it's not bad at all(waaaayyy better then the funky smelling fish oil lol!) I think if n e thing y'all should try it b/c it's cheap like maca or the fish oil so ur not wasting ur money like i did with bbb, I'm still taking the maca and i guess i can work the fish oil back in there in between the mo butta cream since u have 2 rub that on ur but also. If n e of yall r wonderin i'm not prego n e more so that's y i'm back on my getting a big butt tip again... if y'all want 2 buy my bottles I'll take the price down 2 $40 a bottle and i'll pay shipping... all their gonna do is sit in my room i'm selling them because I don't want all of my money to have gon to waste... they didn't work 4 me but maybe they'll work 4 sum 1 else... lemme know... my email is [email protected].. oh yea even though it's been a week and this may sound a lil nasty lol, my booty cheeks kinda itch a little (it's not dirt lol I shower twice a day and wash the mobutta off one to two times durin the day and add it back each time)
lol sell them on eBay and get ur cream than every1 is happy :)
sweet heart

UK

#1060 Jul 5, 2011
Girls am 39-31-37 n half inc butt n hips all around . I know for sure I ain't curvy but Am I top heavy?
Please advice thanks n be nice

Since: Jun 11

LOS ANGELES

#1061 Jul 6, 2011
sweet heart wrote:
Girls am 39-31-37 n half inc butt n hips all around . I know for sure I ain't curvy but Am I top heavy?
Please advice thanks n be nice
u only seem top heavy cuz aint that much more butt stickin out then ur top
Dee

Odenton, MD

#1062 Jul 6, 2011
Lizzie wrote:
<quoted text> lol sell them on eBay and get ur cream than every1 is happy :)
LOL I KNOW RIGHT! I just don't want 2 pay them a percentage of what I sell them 4... it's bad enough they were so expensive and I'm loosing out with selling them 4 waaaay cheaper then what I bought them 4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Aug 17 Dreamy800 287
Get a Bigger Butt and enhance your body natural... (Mar '12) Aug 14 Memyself 47
News Plastic surgeon to return library book overdue ... Aug 12 PFfff 3
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) Aug 12 Miam18 3,228
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Aug 10 Her 38
Safe butt shots and safe injector too. (Jun '12) Aug 7 Nikki 12
News Which Breast Implant Shape and Size Is Best? Or... (Dec '13) Aug 4 watson983 4
More from around the web