bbb pills
Baby Girl

Los Gatos, CA

#863 Mar 28, 2011
BlaquePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Again....you can't say the pills don't work at all, just say they didn't work for you....I've been on the pills for a little over two months and they are working for me and I have sent before and after pics to some of the girls on here....Everyone body is different, so everyone will see results differently
Hey BlaquePrincess I've been meaning to ask can I see your results?!?!
Anonymous

United States

#865 Mar 28, 2011
I think I see the confusion with the price of VC pills on their website and the price that is indicated on "blasian girl's" blog. VC pills were $59.99 for a long time and they just raised the prices to $79.99 I think. The pills were only 59.99 when I was ordering them and "Blasian girl" is still showing the old price of the pills on her blog. She is actually the first person that I have seen pictures of results from taking VC pills. They do not allow posting of pictures on their website. For the young lady that did not get good service with them I would suggest calling them and not emailing them. Their products agreed with my body and I liked it. Like "BlaquePrincess" stated, no one can truly say that pills (Whichever ones you are consuming) do not work just say they did not work for you.Because some women do get results. I had nice results from VC and Dimecurves. While others may have not. So I think it is fair to say that some pills may agree with some ladies and may not agree with the body chemistry of others.
Baby Girl

Los Gatos, CA

#866 Mar 28, 2011
Curvygirl wrote:
I think I see the confusion with the price of VC pills on their website and the price that is indicated on "blasian girl's" blog. VC pills were $59.99 for a long time and they just raised the prices to $79.99 I think. The pills were only 59.99 when I was ordering them and "Blasian girl" is still showing the old price of the pills on her blog. She is actually the first person that I have seen pictures of results from taking VC pills. They do not allow posting of pictures on their website. For the young lady that did not get good service with them I would suggest calling them and not emailing them. Their products agreed with my body and I liked it. Like "BlaquePrincess" stated, no one can truly say that pills (Whichever ones you are consuming) do not work just say they did not work for you.Because some women do get results. I had nice results from VC and Dimecurves. While others may have not. So I think it is fair to say that some pills may agree with some ladies and may not agree with the body chemistry of others.
So true that's what I said to: the pulls might work for one but not the other, it's called trial and error to see what works best for you! And I swear I literally checked that website everyday and never once seen the prices and I just recently checked and now the prices are up and idk why! Oh well I guess cause I wanted to buy the pills and the brazalian serum gel to!
Anonymous

United States

#867 Mar 28, 2011
Baby Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BlaquePrincess I've been meaning to ask can I see your results?!?!
You sure can just send me ur email addy
Baby Girl

Los Gatos, CA

#868 Mar 29, 2011
BlaquePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure can just send me ur email addy
I'm gonna email you at the email you gave me before and u can just respond back, ok?
I get skeptical of putting my email out there cause some people will start sensing you spam shit lol idk I'm just weird like that with my email and stuff!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#870 Mar 29, 2011
Ok just FYI on all my other posts my name said "Baby Girl" but when I finally signed up for Topix that name was already registered so had to change it so my name is now "Baby_Girl09" just wanted to clear that before anyone makes false assumptions or anything! Thank you :)
real truth 2011

UK

#871 Mar 29, 2011
Curvygirl
Pine Bush, NY
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#8659 hrs ago

may i ask what number did you call? when i dial that number some man answers the phone saying its a wrong number and cracking jokes. please give me the number you called.
real truth 2011

UK

#872 Mar 29, 2011
may i ask what number did you call? when i dial that number some man answers the phone saying its a wrong number and cracking jokes. please give me the number you called.
real truth 2011

UK

#874 Mar 29, 2011
BlaquePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Again....you can't say the pills don't work at all, just say they didn't work for you....I've been on the pills for a little over two months and they are working for me and I have sent before and after pics to some of the girls on here....Everyone body is different, so everyone will see results differently
Can you please email me your results please babe ALSO WHICH PILL DID YOU USE???
Anonymous

United States

#875 Mar 29, 2011
real truth 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please email me your results please babe ALSO WHICH PILL DID YOU USE???
Of course just send me ur email addy, and I'm on my third bottle of bbb
gbooty

United States

#876 Mar 29, 2011
Hey guys so I got my pills today.. so excited! Well I used the maca for a while and I got a tiny fuller I used curvier you and also a little fuller but now I got the bbb formula and hope to get like 5 inches of booty fat hopefully and no stomach my body isz not that bad I jus want a vida guerra body u kno my boyfriend tells me I don't need it I'm good but I wana feel good about myself I have to learn how to love myself and I'm sure this will help. Hopefully he says I dnt need it but yet I see him looking at vida guerra pics sometimes. I kno I kno I shouldn't think this way but let's see ... I've also been getting into God becuz I kno jesus is comin soon and I hope to go with him.. so outta topix but neways so I will b using this also with maca root and with the ab contour machine and also with but excersiszes like donkey kick lunges ad squats.. Ill have b4 n after pics in like 2 to 3 weeks ;) wish me luck and if u get it too good luck 2 u to.
gbooty

United States

#877 Mar 29, 2011
Oo I forgot.to say im mesurements 34c-30- and 37.5
Anonymous

United States

#878 Mar 29, 2011
gbooty wrote:
Oo I forgot.to say im mesurements 34c-30- and 37.5
Good luck hun
Anonymous

Winchester, IN

#880 Mar 29, 2011
My bad, I am sorry Babygirl I thought it was you who asked what number I called. It was you Real Truth 2011, good luck.
real truth 2011

London, UK

#882 Mar 29, 2011
i hate this everytime i dial this number some man picks up and says wrong number
real truth 2011

London, UK

#885 Mar 29, 2011
Curvygirl wrote:
My bad, I am sorry Babygirl I thought it was you who asked what number I called. It was you Real Truth 2011, good luck.
thank you babe but i swear the number aint right.

ok am from london when i dial the number i just dial it straight.
i want my bottle that i ordered 3 weeks agoooooooooooooo

please advice is there a area code i need to add?
real truth 2011

London, UK

#886 Mar 29, 2011
just called them again some English man tells me wrong number alright how rude. loool
ITS TIME11

Portsmouth, VA

#887 Mar 29, 2011
i have been on this blog for 2hrs reading threw each postitive and negative comment, so i can make a decision. when i came across urs. it was a little overwhelming and i didnt get it. then i came across ur pictures and WOW!!!!! thank u so much for sharing. u gave me hope. i came across a very nasty comment and i was speechless. but ur response remarkable. wether i choose to buy each ingredient seperatly or not. u r just trin to help.u r trin to save us money and u actually have results, u could have kept this to urself. u look great and never stop on ur quest for real natural health
gogirlanime wrote:
<quoted text>
The first post, the person who started this thread posts "i was wondering has any one ever use the bbb pills and did they work." so like everyone elbut ur response se I have been posting my opinion, I tried it and it didn't work for me. I've also been responding to other people's responses. I received a lot of responses about my techniques so I kept posting about them.
I am a work in progress before I grew my butt I lost 54 pounds and my muscles are 200% stronger than when I started a year ago (my leg press went from 210 pounds to 430 pounds). If you look carefully at my before picture I have a bulge in the top right corner on my stomach that is now gone. I lost 5 inches in my waist and gained 14" in my but if that's not progress then I don't know what is.
As I've said, I had really bad eczema and it seems like the pueraria mirifica worked like a charm like it's supposed to in helping with eczema. That mark on my waist was an allergic reaction I had to a rubber elastic band on my underwear (I'm allergic to rubber) it caused some contact dermatitis (eczema) I didn't know those pairs' had rubber on them, as you can see that went away too over 6 months and now it's just a bit of the stretch marks I have left.
95% of women have cellulite. Celebrities Nichole Kidman and Rihanna have cellulite and they have millions to spend. I would post my before pictures when I was 54 pounds heavier, but if you think the pics I posted now are bad, those would really make you sick. I'm not perfect, as I said I'm a work in progress and I am proud of how far I have gotten. I am simply trying to help the women here who have said that BBB doesn't work for them.
Now that I've grown the butt I want I am going to continue with my weight loss. I hated the way my butt looked more than the fact that I still had weight to lose, so I stopped with the weight loss to build my butt and I can't believe how well I did in 6 months. I'm not as fat as you think I am. I am 5'8", 170 pounds which is only 15 pounds above my healthy range. Cellulite is REALLY hard to get rid of, I lost some of it, and I'm researching how to get rid of it. If my butt system works well and if I get good results with the way I approach cellulite loss I'll sell a cellulite system too.
If you ever change your mind as I've promised you can get 20% off my product when I'm gonna make it because you responded to my idea, despite your words being so hateful. I'm sorry to have offended you, I'm just here to help and give advice like everyone else.
real truth 2011

London, UK

#889 Mar 29, 2011
sorry girls i found it lolloololl. it wasn't there at first but then found it.

sorry misss fattt ass.

i wish i had a fatt ass
real truth 2011

London, UK

#890 Mar 29, 2011
Guess what girls just got throw to them and spoke to a very nice lady on the phone her name is kisha.
i was dialing a wrong number :-(
i found the area code 001 888 it was when you dial from london.
in regards to my package she said she will resend it. nice of her.
disregard what i said before.

Many thaxs to kisha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plastic surgeon reveals the weirdest things he ... Jun 14 Parden Pard 2
Rohypnol for sale,Rohypnol for sale (Jun '13) Jun 11 junioy 4
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Jun 11 Elitepetite133 36
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) Jun 8 Myam 3,225
Get a Bigger Butt and enhance your body natural... (Mar '12) Jun 8 Maya8 43
Before & After Pics using Yodi pills/cream (Jun '12) Jun 7 basetsana 33
Great injector In NYC (Jan '14) Jun 5 Mava4 2
More from around the web