bbb pills
Anonymous

United States

#715 Mar 10, 2011
I hope you are not directing that statement toward me. I don't see anywhere in any of my posting that would indicate that I could possibly be another person on this blog ! That is crazy and absurd. Once again please read everything I posted and you will clearly see that me and "Gogirl" do not agree on everything. She does not agree with enhancement companies at all. I do not have a problem with them, did you not read where I stated that I took Dimecurves and they worked for me ? Just because I am going to buy her book that actually led you to believe that she and I are the same person. Wow, that is truly some #%^ right there. I wish the best for everyone no matter what route they take. "Gogirl" does not feel the same way. I belong to another forum under the same name and I speak positivity and truth based on my experiences only. I do a lot of research on my own. I don't see anything wrong with taking aquae fruit and not just using it externally. As you probably did not read, but "Gogirl" does not agree with anyone digesting aquae fruit. So I am trying to figure out where you actually think that we are the same person. I thought it was okay to say something positive without anyone thinking you are a scammer or for god sake the same person !! Wow, I am speechless that you really think that. I am not going to bash any company or any person on this blog to appease anyone. So maybe you were not talking to me and perhaps someone else but if you were you are dead wrong my sister !!!! Aquae fruit is okay to digest, my opinion not hers ! Yes it is hard to tell if any pill is working if you are exercising. There are so many women who said that Dimecurves did not do anything for them, but it did for me. So please read all of my posting before you come to any conclusion and think that I am "Gogirl" She and I think differently on quite a few things! I don't know her from adam and she don't know me !
Anonymous

United States

#716 Mar 10, 2011
Before you bash me and assume something way off. I offer a lot of advice based on experience and I am not selling @%%, not promoting any company, or anyone's agenda for that matter. I have friends who also take herbal supplements and I have seen proof of evidence on what works and may not. So just fall back and allow all of us to help each other. We can all learn from each other. No one has the right to tell anyone that "BBB" does not work if they never used it ! No one has the right to tell anyone that "Dimecurves", Femimore, or "GLC" does not work if they never used it! That is just common sense! I do a lot of research on my own and I gave "Gogirl" credit because I did not realize that PM has more phtyoestrogen than Red Clover and Soy combined. I appreciate knowing that now. Just because I was glad to know that information does not equate she and I being the same person! Aquae Fruit does contribute to gains. I use it and it also helps to keep you flat, and regular. This ish that I am brining to you is based on my experience only ! Maca Root is not a phyoestrogen, it only balances hormones and if you are estrogen dominate you can lose some gains if you take it. If you are not estrogen dominant then it will balnce your estrogen levels, but you will have to take a phytoestrogen as well.Fish oil digesting it and rubbing it on buttocks does work, based on experience. Curvier You and BBB have the same ingredients, but Curvier You is much cheaper! I am only giving facts to help everyone decide what works best for them and what they may or may not want to try."Curvaceous" pills work the basil leaves and seaweed in the formula slims the stomach very fast. You can buy the basil leaves on it's own or try Curvaceous. Okay so just because I gave kudos to different companies, I guess you are going to assume that I work for all of them ? This is my experience and my facts based on my body only.

Since: Jan 11

Renton, WA

#717 Mar 10, 2011
You're welcome curvygirl! I'm glad you like my advice and are concerned about the health of the products you are using because supplements online don't legally have to state all of the ingredients in their products, for all you know you could be taking chicken-fattening pills :( I'm excited to educate women (and some men) about the facts of ingredients and supplements. My boyfriend is a personal trainer and I've already got him and another trainer from his gym lined up to have me take photos of them doing all the exercises I recommend in their proper form.

Pm cream, I don't know if it will be as effective as my oil because castor and hemp oil absorb deep into your tissues (your butt muscles and fat cells) I don't know if a cream will penetrate as well. If you are in a hurry and can't wait 30 days for the oil to soak then I would buy some. Another reason why I suggest my mixture instead is because it's almost 10x cheaper per ounce than a cream make from a company.

Yeah, it's so true that if you exercise and take the pills at the same time easily it could have nothing to do with the pill and all the gains are coming from the muscle growth. Now I know people are gonna say "well then how do you know what things you did worked because you did that". I don't but what I do know is that the combination of the supplements, eating, exercises, and creams made my butt grow A LOT.

If you think dime curves reduced your metabolism it actually makes sense. Testosterone burns fat and estrogen stores it. More so I don't think your metabolism went down, more so I think your body became more prone to storing fat because of the phytoestrogens you were taking in. Yet another reason why I'm against taking in strong phytoestrogens internally because like I said your body will choose what to do with it. But when you apply it externally it will go straight to the source

I agree some of the women here who are mad at me are just taking their own self anger out on me because they are mad at themselves for not doing enough research they feel dumb because they were suckered into paying $100 for basically nothing and most aren't seeing results.

I personally don't care if people have a problem with me here because I feel I am doing good and I like helping people and help them get out of being ripped off because I hate unjustified things like that. Making people over pay is something thy gets me so mad. Even if only one person is following my advice here I am glad to help :)

It's true if you are gaining weight everywhere else then it's not working because the point of getting a bigger butt is so that only your butt gets bigger and not the rest of your body. We all want an hourglass figure not a brick
Anonymous

United States

#718 Mar 10, 2011
For those who want to shed the bellyfat, hula hooping does wonders ! Just walking some days out out of the week. You will not lose your curves at all. Some herbs should only be used for a certain amount of time only. You do not want your bodies to become dependent on using hormonal enhancement for a long time. A lot of companies depend on that happening. It is best to try pills and use for 3 months only 6 months the max. If what you are using is indeed effective then your results should remain once you stop taking them. I kept my results after stopping my Dimecurves regimen. It got too expensive for me and I wante to try something less expensive and healthier for my body. Through trial and error, I also used Curvaceous and I like it. I still have my first bottle and I had to stop using it everyday because it is strong. If any of you have any questions feel free to ask me, but remember I am not a scammer, nor is "Gogirl" and I the same person. I am going to give credit where credit is due. I don't care if it is saying something positive about "Gogirl" and her research which I think is great! Or give credit to certain enhancement pills that I have taken. Look for the positive and not be so quick to be negative and think that someone is trying to get over on you! That is not my goal at all. I can offer some great tips, so just ask, but fall back with the dumb $%^ accusations just because i may agree or not agree with someone else on this blog ! My GOD !!!

Since: Jan 11

Renton, WA

#719 Mar 10, 2011
Yeah wow haha we are not the same person, don't get mad just because she took SOME of my advice, she doesn't agree with everything I say and obviously knows what she's talking about because she has done research too. And she said it, dimecurves worked for her I haven't "stolen" her of her loyalty to a butt enhancement company. I have decided to ignore completely any negative feedback upwards me and I'm going to continue to help people here and curvygirl you should do the same. To he'll with the haters!
Anonymous

United States

#720 Mar 10, 2011
I digress, let me clarify what I ststed about Aquaje fruit keeping you flat. What I meant to say it that Aquaje keeps your stomach flat, not your butt !! The smaller the waistline, the bigger your butt will look. As far as BBB is concerned, I never purchased it, so I cannot say if it works or not. I am aware of some of the ingredients and what they do. I bought Curvier You instead, because it has the exact ingredients and doseage as BBB but it was much cheaper. Do not be scared to try different things, but do your research first and know your own body!! You do not have to take 18 different ingredients at all to see gains. A lot of ingredients are fillers only and some actually cancel each other out. A lot of comapnies do not care about a womans body so research by women is usually not done. I also like the products on www.sirensofhollywood.com because the creator of those pills is a woman who uses her own products and does extensive research before she releases anything to her clients. I give her cudos and no I do not work for her ! A lot of companies have copied menopause herbs. As women age the estrogen levels decrease, so menopause creams and pills are made to increase estrogen. A lot of butt enhancement companies jumped on this bandwagon and assumed that we as women were not smart enough to do our own research. Which I am glad because one can browse companies like "Sirensofhollywood", "Phenomenal Curves" "Moliexport" , "Intensecurves" and "Myhotsecrets" and see that with competition and knowledge, companies have to come correct and stop offering the BS ! You could never go wrong buying your own herbal supplements and creating your own formula that agrees with your body, at a much cheaper price. But at the end of the day it is all trial and error. If you want to know what works or not you have to use it for at least 3 months, eat right and healthy, drink a lot of water and get a lot of sleep, and eat plenty of protein. Everybody's results are going to be different, so you just have to know your own body. Herbs are potent but it does take at least 2 to 3 months for our bodies to truly adapt to using herbs. So do not give up after 2 weeks if you do not notice a difference. Rubbing mixtures on your butt actually works faster because the estrogen goes right to the spot. That is why a lot of ladies report seeing a change using fish oil quickly. PM cream is good for the butt also. Buriti Oil is good for the butt too. Always use vitamin e with the fish oil, because fish oil strips the body of elasticity and that is why you notice more jiggle. The vitamin e helps prevent the skin from sagging and looking droopy.
Good luck everyone!!
Anonymous

United States

#721 Mar 10, 2011
I am going to give kudos to anyone on this blog who can help me out. So I am sorry if you don't like that but a lot of us have got to stop being so $&** negative !! I agree with you "Gogirl" regarding how dimecurves effected my body. And also agree with you on the fact that some companies do not divulge all of their ingredients.

I am going to try your mixture but it is going to take a minute to locate all of these oils and then let them marinate for 30 days ! I will either use fish oil/vitamin e or buy the PM sray from Ainterol herbs.

thanks for the advice once again.

Like Rodney King said, "Can we all just get along" lol.

Since: Feb 11

Chicago, IL

#722 Mar 10, 2011
CurvyGirl, you can get the herbs pretty cheap from lucky vitamin.com . I spent almost 60.00. I still have a lot of the essential oils left. I added the Aguaje powder and PM extract to the oil mix. So if I need it, ill just have to buy the oils (grapeseed, emu, castor, hemp) again. I'm new to this, so I have been taking advice from GoGirl, and other ladies too. My 30 days are up, so I've been applying twice a day. Once at night, and one in the am after my shower. What herbs can I use to flatten my tummy? Will it affect my butt growth?

Since: Jan 11

Auburn, WA

#723 Mar 10, 2011
lilbumpintheshi wrote:
CurvyGirl, you can get the herbs pretty cheap from lucky vitamin.com . I spent almost 60.00. I still have a lot of the essential oils left. I added the Aguaje powder and PM extract to the oil mix. So if I need it, ill just have to buy the oils (grapeseed, emu, castor, hemp) again. I'm new to this, so I have been taking advice from GoGirl, and other ladies too. My 30 days are up, so I've been applying twice a day. Once at night, and one in the am after my shower. What herbs can I use to flatten my tummy? Will it affect my butt growth?
You need calories to build a big butt and you need less calories to lose weight so I suggest gaining a butt first because the muscle and fat you gain there will be hard to lose when you want to lose weight because of the strong estrogens in those areas. For ever 7 pounds a woman gains 6 of it goes to her butt, thighs, and legs. For every 7 pounds we lose, only 1 of it goes away from those areas (reference, "the cellulite cure").

You could try to lose weight and gain a bigger butt at the same time but it will be very hard

Now when you say "flatten my tummy" you mean get rid of fat right? If that's so, it's like I said above. If it's to get rid of bloating for 2 days eat nothing but raw fruits and vegetables and a lot of 100% juices of all kinds of fruits and that will get rid of your bloating in your stomach. Also buy some strong digestive enzymes to get rid of any excess food.
mzj85

AOL

#724 Mar 11, 2011
Nikki wrote:
This is too pathetic...one word...same person lmao!
thats what i said too lol...im not about to entertain her by saying something back...good to know im not the only one that thinks that lol

Since: Mar 11

Peoria, IL

#725 Mar 11, 2011
how much have u gained since dc and curvieryou? and what do u mean by the pills were to strong
Curvygirl wrote:
For those who want to shed the bellyfat, hula hooping does wonders ! Just walking some days out out of the week. You will not lose your curves at all. Some herbs should only be used for a certain amount of time only. You do not want your bodies to become dependent on using hormonal enhancement for a long time. A lot of companies depend on that happening. It is best to try pills and use for 3 months only 6 months the max. If what you are using is indeed effective then your results should remain once you stop taking them. I kept my results after stopping my Dimecurves regimen. It got too expensive for me and I wante to try something less expensive and healthier for my body. Through trial and error, I also used Curvaceous and I like it. I still have my first bottle and I had to stop using it everyday because it is strong. If any of you have any questions feel free to ask me, but remember I am not a scammer, nor is "Gogirl" and I the same person. I am going to give credit where credit is due. I don't care if it is saying something positive about "Gogirl" and her research which I think is great! Or give credit to certain enhancement pills that I have taken. Look for the positive and not be so quick to be negative and think that someone is trying to get over on you! That is not my goal at all. I can offer some great tips, so just ask, but fall back with the dumb $%^ accusations just because i may agree or not agree with someone else on this blog ! My GOD !!!
Anonymous

United States

#726 Mar 11, 2011
I took Curvaceous pills and they work very quickly. I have to take a break at times because just taking 1 pill a day, I was having at least 3-5 bm's per day. Which is fine, and my stomach is much flatter now. I was at work and as soon as I would eat something I would have to use the bathroom right away. I did not have gas or the runs or experienced any cramping. It was just that you feel the need to use the bathroom right away! That is why the label warns to only use the 1 pill a day. Some ladies on another forum space there days out like I do. I took Dimecurves when it was first being offered years ago. I was very skinny and not eating healthy at all. I did not have wide hips at all and I started using them and within the 3 month period, my hips began to spread, my butt became rounder and I gained 2.5 inches and my thighs became bigger. I did not exercise at all, because I was lazy. I slept a lot and I was always eating all of the time. I had never taken any sort of phytoestrogens before and I think that is why my body storing the fat so quickly the way that it did. I stopped using DC because I was in school and it was hitting my pockets. I did not mearsure everyday, but a lot of people were commenting on my butt and hips often and the growth that was shown.
I took DC at the time before they added Aquae to the formula and I only took 1 pill a day. I never experienced any feelings of extreme drowsiness with the other pills I took.
Anonymous

United States

#727 Mar 11, 2011
thanks lilbump for the advice regarding where I can buy the oils the cheapest. Where did you purchase your PM extract from ?

Since: Feb 11

Chicago, IL

#728 Mar 11, 2011
Hi Curvy, Ainterol PM extract, about 20.00. For the smallest amount. I just mixed it in my oil. Google Ainterol. Be warned: it took three weeks to come. Try E-bay too. I got my aguaje powder from there.
Anonymous

Plainfield, IN

#729 Mar 11, 2011
Thanks.
Nikki

Atlanta, GA

#731 Mar 11, 2011
Curvygirl wrote:
I hope you are not directing that statement toward me. I don't see anywhere in any of my posting that would indicate that I could possibly be another person on this blog ! That is crazy and absurd. Once again please read everything I posted and you will clearly see that me and "Gogirl" do not agree on everything. She does not agree with enhancement companies at all. I do not have a problem with them, did you not read where I stated that I took Dimecurves and they worked for me ? Just because I am going to buy her book that actually led you to believe that she and I are the same person. Wow, that is truly some #%^ right there. I wish the best for everyone no matter what route they take. "Gogirl" does not feel the same way. I belong to another forum under the same name and I speak positivity and truth based on my experiences only. I do a lot of research on my own. I don't see anything wrong with taking aquae fruit and not just using it externally. As you probably did not read, but "Gogirl" does not agree with anyone digesting aquae fruit. So I am trying to figure out where you actually think that we are the same person. I thought it was okay to say something positive without anyone thinking you are a scammer or for god sake the same person !! Wow, I am speechless that you really think that. I am not going to bash any company or any person on this blog to appease anyone. So maybe you were not talking to me and perhaps someone else but if you were you are dead wrong my sister !!!! Aquae fruit is okay to digest, my opinion not hers ! Yes it is hard to tell if any pill is working if you are exercising. There are so many women who said that Dimecurves did not do anything for them, but it did for me. So please read all of my posting before you come to any conclusion and think that I am "Gogirl" She and I think differently on quite a few things! I don't know her from adam and she don't know me !
Lol! Its called being entitled to my own opinion and not giving a damn what you think about it. You really typed all this just to say that bs, girl next time use that time to kill yourself. Let me teach you something never let another persons opinion get the best of you because by the time the real fight comes around your'e already knocked out. Now follow me...when you read this and you don't agree, clam down, relax, don't go typing crazy, just type "Whateva!" and keep it moving :) now try it..._______ come on, you can do it! LMAO
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#732 Mar 11, 2011
Hey Stakz, eating right contributes a lot to not gaining curves. When I was very thin, I did not have the knowledge at all regarding eating healthy, having enough protein, let alone carbs. I ate a lot of junk food at times as I got older I was not aware that I was eating empty calories that did not contribute to any gains at all. You can google meal plans, google different foods regarding caloric content, google: How to gain weight (In a good way). You will be surprised at what you will find on the internet. Some people have an easy time gaining weight but the weight comes on so ugly and then they try to lose it right away. So you don't want that to happen at all.
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#733 Mar 11, 2011
stakz, have you ever gone to the doctor regarding your ulcers?
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#734 Mar 11, 2011
Hey Nikki, I am responding to your comment and I am here to say that there is no fight ! I do not know you, nor do you know me. All of us on this blog are complete strangers, some of us are not all ladies, some are even children on this blog. We are of all races and ethnicity. Opinions are what they are opinions, but one must be able to withstand a response when given also. It was directed at me so I answered you. The matter was over many hours ago. respect is the key for all of us to help each other. I have seen many other ladies say suicidal thoughts on different blogs because someone hiding behind a computer decides that it is okay to attack and demean another complete stranger. I mentor teenagers and I am horrified by how mean some women and young girls are to each other for no reason at all.
Maybe by you typing "Go kill yourself" was going to illicit a dramatic and offensive response from me so we could provide a drama for everyone to read. But sad to say you are not going to get that from me. Why would I respond to a statement like that? that is what teenage girls say to each other.
we are all adults on this blog are we should be.
Either we agree to disagree, that is cool with me. A lot of us on this blog are learning from each other and some are offering good advice.
I actually belong to another forum that was founded because we did not want any bashing or attacking or people just being insulting for no reason, just because they can. I see that everyone on this blog still think that it is okay to just bash for no reason. There are thousands of people who have lost their lives in Japan today and you took the time and energy, my sister to respond to another human being that you don't even know by saying "Go kill yourself" So no, I am not going to give you a "show" I am still going to offer advice and ask questions myself. So hey it is all about the positivity. For all of us who have relatives and friends in Japan, my prayers and loving energy go out to everyone right now.
krispy

La Plata, MD

#735 Mar 11, 2011
gogirlanime wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do exercises with it you'll never know if it's the pills or the exercises that are making your butt big
In psychology and scientific studies the exercise would be called "factor c" which is a third thing that could possibly be giving you the results.
If you want to accurately test if BBB really works you need to live your life like you normally do and only take the pills. Measure yourself and take pictures before (and measure your waist and butt) and then do it again in a month and see what has happened
If you do exercise, your debate is void because there is a factor c involved
I can't wait to see your results and best of luck to you I hope BBB works for some people :)
Thank you sweety for your advice, I know very well what the factors are in psychology being that I am minoring in psychology right now and a year away from my RN degree.:0) I have been working out for two years and have already been taking my measurments. My buttocks has stayed the same even after two years of working out, squats, etc.. right now I still have not tried BBB but am doing the same daily routine every day so I know that once I do start taking them (and if my meausurments do increase) it definitly is the formula. I have seen a womans before and after photo on here (I think she was using it for 3 weeks)and can say the results are amazing. Some people may not see results because everyones body is different and everyones natural enzymes and chemicals work differently and react differently to the "outside" chemicals or herbs that are placed into their body. It is trial and error. Hopefully I will be one of the people who see results I will let everyone know. Thanks!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Injections (Mar '17) Jan 13 Kissocaramel 17
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Jan 13 Kissocaramel 127
Should I proceed Epicanthoplastry along with Bl... Jan 10 AlaynaL 9
Non surgical nose job advice (Jun '17) Jan 10 fosheezy 2
Free plastic surgery in Korea!:-D (Apr '16) Jan 10 AlaynaL 7
News Plastic surgery's affordable to all (Apr '06) Jan 8 Sws715 179
Need connect for ass shots (BIG BOOTY) (May '16) Oct '17 Afrika2018 2
More from around the web