Call, TX

#524 Jan 5, 2011
Do you get. Feel in you booty when you take the bbb pills let me no
leele1

Winnetka, IL

#525 Jan 5, 2011
lil tee wrote:
Do you get. Feel in you booty when you take the bbb pills let me no
what do you mean? Did it feel like my booty was growing??
Nessa

United States

#526 Jan 5, 2011
hoping4dabest wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah i gave up on bbb also. hav u thot about curvieru? i am taking curvaceous butt enhancement with slow results(like bbb). but at least they r much cheaper than bbb.lol.curvieru is my next step. i am hearing good things about it. also thinking about getting some wonder woman maca.
Howhas curvieryou been working. I'm intrested in takin them keep me updated
Lilmama

Rochester, NY

#527 Jan 6, 2011
anybody got b4 N afta pics please send em to janay010@yahoo.com and the name of the product U R using
missthang

Gwynn Oak, MD

#528 Jan 11, 2011
Well i just ordered and received my BBB and i am a little concerned, i have questions. Should I continue to eat pastas and cinnabons and stuff like that. Then so far I have been taking it for about 7 days and my butt looks a lil bit, tiny bigger but my main problem is my stomach, oh my god if that that fat in my stomach and waist would move to my butt, i would be a force to be reckon with, seriously! I take 2 pills a day and sometimes i forget to take it before i eat so i immediately take after i eat or during the eating session. I have tried maca, DC, curvaceous and aguaje. Curvaceous made me hot like i was having hot flashes, maca made my stomach swell and breast get huge, DC did absouletly nothing at all. Aguaje did nothing as well but make my skin nice.I have n ot used curvier u and i have not tried voluptous curves, if BBB gives me nothing by the end of month two. I am going to try voluptous curves.
leele1

Winnetka, IL

#529 Jan 11, 2011
missthang wrote:
Well i just ordered and received my BBB and i am a little concerned, i have questions. Should I continue to eat pastas and cinnabons and stuff like that. Then so far I have been taking it for about 7 days and my butt looks a lil bit, tiny bigger but my main problem is my stomach, oh my god if that that fat in my stomach and waist would move to my butt, i would be a force to be reckon with, seriously! I take 2 pills a day and sometimes i forget to take it before i eat so i immediately take after i eat or during the eating session. I have tried maca, DC, curvaceous and aguaje. Curvaceous made me hot like i was having hot flashes, maca made my stomach swell and breast get huge, DC did absouletly nothing at all. Aguaje did nothing as well but make my skin nice.I have n ot used curvier u and i have not tried voluptous curves, if BBB gives me nothing by the end of month two. I am going to try voluptous curves.
I would recommend that you try not eat a lot, cut back, almost like you are on a diet especially if you have a lot of belly fat. I think if you don't, your stomach will remain the same, but your butt will get bigger
missthang

Gwynn Oak, MD

#530 Jan 11, 2011
leele1 wrote:
<quoted text> I would recommend that you try not eat a lot, cut back, almost like you are on a diet especially if you have a lot of belly fat. I think if you don't, your stomach will remain the same, but your butt will get bigger
But the site says to eat a high calorie diet. What examples of a high calorie diet can you give me cause im lost? I stop drinking coffee and teas or pretty much all stimulants like they said. If I cut back my eating, do you think BBB will still transfer fat from other places. Tell me your opinion.
missthang

Gwynn Oak, MD

#531 Jan 12, 2011
i emailed the BBB site and they said for me to still eat fatty foods just not as much, just like you said (leele1) They said to try to eat between 1400 and 2000 calories a day and take my two pills at separate times with a meal. LIke one for breakfast and one for dinner. Lunch you usually burn it off because its in the middle of the day when you are most active but they said you can take it during lunch if it more suits you.
Anonymous

United States

#532 Jan 13, 2011
@leele1,how can i contact u about buying ur pills because i really wanna try them...u can email me chocofem69@yahoo.com
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#533 Jan 14, 2011
leele1 wrote:
<quoted text> I would recommend that you try not eat a lot, cut back, almost like you are on a diet especially if you have a lot of belly fat. I think if you don't, your stomach will remain the same, but your butt will get bigger
I am intersted in buying ur pills u can conatct me chocofem69@yahoo.com
JayBaeBee

United States

#534 Jan 17, 2011
Never tried bbb formula but I've been using Brand New Booty pills for a month now n my booty has increased 3 in half inches....
nancy

Bayonne, NJ

#535 Jan 18, 2011
leele1 wrote:
i've been taking the bbb bills for about a month, and they do work, my butt and hips are wider, but i have noticed that my titts are bigger too, which I did not want, so I will not be taking the anymore. I have 3 bottles left and I will sell them for 50 dollars abottle if anyone is interested. I will be posted it on ebay as well.
email me at : mightyhardw0rkers@ymail.com if you still have the 3 for $50
leele1

Winnetka, IL

#536 Jan 18, 2011
nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
email me at : mightyhardw0rkers@ymail.com if you still have the 3 for $50
Hi nancy, sorry I just sold them yesterday.
JayBaeBee

United States

#537 Jan 19, 2011
leele1 wrote:
<quoted text> Hi nancy, sorry I just sold them yesterday.
Y r u selling them if you got results?
Sarah

Worcester, MA

#538 Jan 19, 2011
Just ordered a two month supply today.
Will take two a day.
hope it works for me.
:]
sara

United States

#539 Jan 19, 2011
leele1 wrote:
i've been taking the bbb bills for about a month, and they do work, my butt and hips are wider, but i have noticed that my titts are bigger too, which I did not want, so I will not be taking the pills anymore. I have 3 bottles left and I will sell them for 50 dollars abottle if anyone is interested. I will be posted it on ebay as well.
do you still have them
leele1

Winnetka, IL

#540 Jan 20, 2011
sara wrote:
<quoted text> do you still have them
im sorry i sold them
Jamaican

Chicago, IL

#541 Jan 20, 2011
Topheavy wrote:
Damn dis shit confusing I kinda believe cash 25 bcuz if dis stuff wrks so well thn why dnt they advertise on tv or radio 4 more business?
Hey im thinking about the BBB formula but i dont know what to think with all reviews i have been reading has anyone actually complete the system saw results and have pictures to prove? Please email me Aships200421@aol.com
jessica

Hollywood, FL

#542 Jan 20, 2011
I want to try the bbb pills want to know if they really work? n the maca pill what is that for i google it but there's soo many maca pills I just want a bigger ass n too increase my breast

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dime Curves pills (Mar '11) Sun Vickie 178
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) Sun BaddieVickie 3,196
Get a Bigger Butt and enhance your body natural... (Mar '12) Dec 18 Jenniferwhite45 35
Strangers pay for breast implants (Aug '08) Dec 11 Lilly 245
Myths made reality bizarre claims made for anci... Dec 10 Humhainna 37
Dr_Goin updated Special Report on Phytoceramide... Dec 8 jhgfh 1
Dr. William Koenig Introduces New Therapy to Re... Dec 5 Gerald Vonberger 1
More from around the web