Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

as anyone used booty pills or know if they work or not they dont cost as much as bbb pills JUST DONT WANT TO WAST MY MONEY ON SOMETHING THAT DONT WORK.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

What kind of maca is everyone useing they have so many kinds i dont want to get the wrong one

Since: Apr 10

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

gilltery wrote:
<quoted text>. Hello, I want to know do u any heard about www.bootypill.com ?? I did emailed to them about ingrediets but they don't email me back for 1 week
WOW!!!! no i never heard of them? but i just looked it up. sounds good. i just ordered curvaceous butt enhancement pills. if i had not of already ordered those i would probably give bootypill a try. i wonder what the ingredients are? are u gonna try them?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

i want to try the booty pills but havent heard to much about them but i guess i can give it a try and let people know if they work or not. can you let me know if curvaceous works

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

ok everyone i found out some new info today go to buttenhancers.terapad.com you can only order they pills by email bbb pills took what they said and put it on they web site i just hope thats true and that they pills really work better then bbb pills

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Lady-Luck wrote:
ok everyone i found out some new info today go to buttenhancers.terapad.com you can only order they pills by email bbb pills took what they said and put it on they web site i just hope thats true and that they pills really work better then bbb pills
idk lady-luck. i am getting a bad feeling about that website. what do they mean by "everything enhancer"? how can 1 pill enhance everything? how can 1 pill differentiate between the lips,boobs, dik and azz?
another thing i dont like about them. after EACH of their ingredients(which are basically the same as most enhancers) they added "a known buttock enhancer".(wtf?)
i could b wrong.....i hav been wrong b4. but b careful with this company. and let me know if u try it......this mite b the enhancer that actually works for us.u jus never know.
keep us posted. and good luk!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

YEAH NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT i dont want no big lips thats not a turn on at all i just want a FAT ASS thats all so i might just go with curvaceous they seem more real
gilttery

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

AssLikeSerenaWilliams wrote:
i have been readingh this blog and it seems that there are alot of u guys that work for bbb and u r posting fake testimonies.
LADIES, please dont be scammed by the ppl that r telling lies on here. i am looking to make my butt bigger but i dont know if i should trust bbb. i am a size g i think. meaning i have a big butt already (naturally). nut i want it bigger. my friend has been taking pills for over 6 years to make her ass bigger. and when she started, i didnt believe they would work. NOW, that girl a$$ is like PINKYXXX!! i am embarassed to ask her what r the name of the pills shes taking. but i think i will ask her later today. the thing is, she tries to keep it a secret so no one knows her secret. i will post again.
hi, u did asked her what the name of pills she did took it ? I don't hear from u for 1 month

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

OK FOUND SOMETHING KNOW PEOPLE SAY THEY REALLY WORK its called best becoming im thinkin about really trying them but all them booty pills is starting to drive me crazy
gilttery

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

hoping4dabest wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!!! no i never heard of them? but i just looked it up. sounds good. i just ordered curvaceous butt enhancement pills. if i had not of already ordered those i would probably give bootypill a try. i wonder what the ingredients are? are u gonna try them?
I don't know what the ingredients booty pills I did emailed them they still don't email me back ,I'm not try order get booty pills because they still not email me back ,...I'm still think want order to curvaceous butt enlargement pills

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

gilttery wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know what the ingredients booty pills I did emailed them they still don't email me back ,I'm not try order get booty pills because they still not email me back ,...I'm still think want order to curvaceous butt enlargement pills
well u mite wanna hold off on ordering curvaceous. i ordered them and havent received them yet. i sent the lady an email saying i havent gotten them. she said she would send out another order but i havent gotten it and now she isnt responding to my emails. i am VERY disappointed. i will let u know what happens.
gilttery

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

hoping4dabest wrote:
<quoted text>
well u mite wanna hold off on ordering curvaceous. i ordered them and havent received them yet. i sent the lady an email saying i havent gotten them. she said she would send out another order but i havent gotten it and now she isnt responding to my emails. i am VERY disappointed. i will let u know what happens.
oh really I got it,...pls let me know I'm hope not get scam
gilttery

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

hoping4dabest wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to know about beautiful woman aguaje pills work for ur butt grow up?? I still think about want order it $20.00 for 100 pills
ColumMami

Pereira, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

hoping4dabest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow. I had someone from the states buy curvaceous on ebay for me a few weeks ago and they received them in 4 days. I couldn't buy them myself because they wouldn't accept international orders. I was hearing a lot of good things in chat rooms, especially about losing inches around only the waist which is why I wanted them so bad. My friend sent them to me and I got them in a bout 2 weeks from her, but she got them in 4 days. I trust it's probably not the sellers fault as US postal services isnt very reliable. You would not believe how many things get lost whenever I order from the states and they use the postal services.

I'm only stating you shouldn't worry because, I got my pills and based on the reviews others did to. It is a good investment for the price. I have noticed the fat fall from my waist and gained about 1/2 inch this week. I have just started. I plan to buy again if results keep coming in. BBB are just to expensive for me.
gilttery

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Lady-Luck wrote:
I did asked them sent me pics her butt before and after, she did sent me pics already, she said $ 100.00 for 6 months supply pills ,...she taking 2 months it work

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

ColumMami wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow. I had someone from the states buy curvaceous on ebay for me a few weeks ago and they received them in 4 days. I couldn't buy them myself because they wouldn't accept international orders. I was hearing a lot of good things in chat rooms, especially about losing inches around only the waist which is why I wanted them so bad. My friend sent them to me and I got them in a bout 2 weeks from her, but she got them in 4 days. I trust it's probably not the sellers fault as US postal services isnt very reliable. You would not believe how many things get lost whenever I order from the states and they use the postal services.
I'm only stating you shouldn't worry because, I got my pills and based on the reviews others did to. It is a good investment for the price. I have noticed the fat fall from my waist and gained about 1/2 inch this week. I have just started. I plan to buy again if results keep coming in. BBB are just to expensive for me.
hey. thaz good news. the lady did finally respond 2 my email today and say she sent it by express mail and i should get it today. she said that befor tho. but we will c.i hav only been hearing good stuff about curvaceous also. i cant wait to get it and try them for myself. how many pills do u take a day? i took bbb for 2 months....got som results but not much. for 300 i expect at least 1 inch. lol. anyway......we mite hav 2 start a curvaceous thread. i dont think we should continue bashing bbb on a bbb thread. lol. i think bbb is the way 2 go if u hav lots of patience AND MONEY. i don't hav either.

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

gilttery wrote:
<quoted text> I want to know about beautiful woman aguaje pills work for ur butt grow up?? I still think about want order it $20.00 for 100 pills
glittery---beautiful peru's aguaje capsules contain 500mg of aguaje extract and costs 20. the aguaje from molieexport contains 400mg of extract and costs 25.
beautiful peru doesnt have that much about aguaje on their site, but molie has a big article about the benefits.
gilttery

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

hoping4dabest wrote:
<quoted text>
glittery---beautiful peru's aguaje capsules contain 500mg of aguaje extract and costs 20. the aguaje from molieexport contains 400mg of extract and costs 25.
beautiful peru doesnt have that much about aguaje on their site, but molie has a big article about the benefits.
u did orderd aguaje from www.beautfulperu.redtienda.net ?
hoping4dabest

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

yes i did order from beautifulperu. i only ordered 1 bottle since i had never ordered from them b4. it took about 10days.
Miss b

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Ok now I'm really worried I just spent my Money on two bottles for all the people that said they bought 2 bottles WTF happened did it work or not stop posting what you read online and that it's a scam...if you tell me your results i would feel better...sheesh my measurements are 38 33 54 I want bigger

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 360 of1,313
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Plastic Surgery Forum right now

Search the Plastic Surgery Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) 3 hr Shry 223
Too much plastic surgery for Barry Manilow (Feb '11) 9 hr vicky laster 23
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Wed marguerita219 8
Bigger Butt with Yodi Pills (Jun '12) Wed leedhya 111
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) Apr 13 Tamiata 3,145
Buttock implants (May '07) Apr 8 lalavasquez 77
Strangers pay for breast implants (Aug '08) Apr 7 Carly 242
•••
•••