First Prev
of 65
Next Last
tasha

Hamilton, AL

#1 May 27, 2009
i was wondering has any one ever use the bbb pills and did they work.
msjuicybooty

Roseville, MI

#2 Jun 18, 2009
I just started using the fishoil/vitaminE 2 days ago and the Maca today...I've never used bbb or dimecurves. Do they work? Which one is better?

I'm a little afraid about the maca cause I don't want a bigger belly...will it make my belly fatter?

My measurements are 44-36-46 I'm VERY top heavy, with long shapely legs, but I still have a feminine form...just no booty!! Its flat at the top and through the middle with a lil fatty bump at the bottom..

Since: Mar 09

S.I. NY AKf BX ,NY

#3 Jun 20, 2009
Well I think bbb pills is worth tryin! But u must follow Tha guidelines! I tried them b4 along wit dimecurves n maca! I only brought an 1 month supply tho also I was workn out alot tryna lose my belly fat! So I lost 5 inches of my waist n only gained an half ov inch ov booty!now I'm ready to try them again but I'm gonna jus take Tha bbb pills by itself an I am suppose to order a 4 month supply which is for my body type which is A! Ur not suppose to do alot of cardio just light n sum squats n lundges oh yeah Tha rep said pilates is gd! U must eliminate sodas, caffine,& other stimulates from ur diet! But still eat an high calorie diet also! My meas are 44-36-45 I'm tryna git to 40-30-48 it's crazy but possible !!

Since: Mar 09

S.I. NY AKf BX ,NY

#4 Jun 23, 2009
Hey I've decided to make my own bbb pills ! I ordered all 9 ingredients! Yesterday it should b arriving in 2 days! It's cheaper and it will be a 3 month supply for a total of $60! Compare to $300Yeah! Tha thing is bbb's has a prop blend ov everthing n it's only 500 mg combine what I'm gonna take r more mg! It will b like taken 3 or 4 a day!! Yay!!! I started my maca Break on mon. N I've started my cleanse! I will start Tha ingredients on June 29th! I will post progress!!
cal_89

Kingston, NY

#5 Oct 6, 2009
Hey there....I'm responding to your post about the BBB pill ingredients. Do you know where I can get all of the ingredients so I can make the formula for alot less money? Also, Do I just blend them altogether? How much do I take at a time? I had trouble understanding your post but did you mean that you take 500 mg a day which is equivelent to about three or four pills a day? How is ur progress going?
gaby

United States

#6 Oct 17, 2009
did they really worked mam??????buying the ingredients separate
mz hayze-79 wrote:
Hey I've decided to make my own bbb pills ! I ordered all 9 ingredients! Yesterday it should b arriving in 2 days! It's cheaper and it will be a 3 month supply for a total of $60! Compare to $300Yeah! Tha thing is bbb's has a prop blend ov everthing n it's only 500 mg combine what I'm gonna take r more mg! It will b like taken 3 or 4 a day!! Yay!!! I started my maca Break on mon. N I've started my cleanse! I will start Tha ingredients on June 29th! I will post progress!!
park avenue

United States

#7 Oct 17, 2009
please send me an email of all the ingredients .. gailbrowning@rocketmail.com thanks.
nicky

Lake Zurich, IL

#10 Oct 30, 2009
can u just take the ingredients or do u really have to actually weigh it. Also has it worked for any one of u?
cal-89

Kingston, NY

#11 Nov 2, 2009
Hey there! The ingredients are on the official website: www.bbbpills.com . There should be an option on top of the website where is says "ingredients." It gives a list of each one as well as a little background info. It should work just like the pills when you buy all ingredients but you must buy them together. It states on the website that you won't see the same results, if any, if you only purchase some of them. I am just hoping that there isnt some ingredient not posted on the site that acts as the primary ingredient to actually transfer the fat to the hips/thighs/bottom. Thats my only concern. It's odd that they post the ingredients, which is going to cause them to lose money being that it is so much cheaper to buy each ingredient on various health websites. If anythying this should lead them to decrease their prices but I noticed they increased them instead.

Since: Nov 09

Colorado Springs, CO

#12 Nov 3, 2009
has anyone tried the DC pills? does it work? i ordered it a couple days and i cant wait till it gets here, also about the MACA? does that work? and if ur using it or did used it did it made ur stomach grow? cuz i don't want that
Sexiblaque

Anchorage, AK

#13 Dec 1, 2009
I hope that it works for you, but you know what? I still beleive that there are other ingredents in the BBB pills that they are not listing, because think about it, why would they tell us all the ingredients. They know we would try to do the same thing that you are talking about doing which will cause them to lose money. And another thing, you have to make sure te ingredients are messured properly as well, which I don't think they list on the bottle, I'm not trying to discourage you, becasue I am also taking the BBB pills and trust me I know what you are saying, they are expensive, but they do also work, I mean I had now booty at all, and now I have a fat ass booty, and my boyfriend alway smacking on it, pluss my confidence has increased tremendously, and nobody knows my secret. So girly, if your solution works, please post it and let the rest of us know. God Bless.
babycakess

Woodbridge, VA

#14 Dec 3, 2009
Hey I jus ordered the BBB pills last week and Ive been taking them for the past days,How long have you been takin the pills before you noticed a different im thick with big breast but i have no booty did you idet at all while taking the pills ?
thank you,
babycakes
ebony2000

Chicago, IL

#18 Dec 20, 2009
so is there a real bbb formula or did this guy make this up?
del

Canada

#20 Dec 22, 2009
oh no i have ordered for a 6 mos. supply..
toni

Toronto, Canada

#21 Dec 28, 2009
I just ordered my supply as well, wtf>......
Chocolate

Wappingers Falls, NY

#22 Dec 29, 2009
I have been taking BBB pills for almost 2 weeks however, I've been taking 2 pills a day. I must say my hips are getting wider and the bottom of my butt is getting fuller and it has only been about two weeks. I lie to you not!!!!! So I love BBB pills
toni

Toronto, Canada

#23 Dec 29, 2009
so chocolate your saying these bbb pills work? cause i just ordered mine and also what body type are you?
komeiko

United States

#24 Jan 3, 2010
del wrote:
oh no i have ordered for a 6 mos. supply..
Hi this formula sounds so conviencing and even the ingredients in it, ie Kelp, help porportion the body. Did you receive your 6 months supply? If so did you take it? any results? here's my email: thawoodzfinest1@yahoo.com email me please! U want a bigger butt!:) Looking for all options.
komeiko

United States

#25 Jan 3, 2010
mz hayze-79 wrote:
What 9 ingredients?? thawoodzfinest1@YAHOO.COM. Email me please!
Candice

Bowie, MD

#28 Jan 7, 2010
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Curvier You. I read on another board about BBB Formula, Dime Curves and Curvier You ( Curvieryou.com ) I was looking at the ingredients and they all seem to be the same. So I thinking if I take Curvier You. Maca and Flaxseed Oil then I should straight right?
Someone please help with some advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 65
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Wife Swap' brings new reality to King George f... (Apr '09) 22 hr Olbert 154
Beauty In Prague, Czech Republic Mon Alese 1
Get a Bigger Butt and enhance your body natural... (Mar '12) May 24 Jetoa11 36
Buttock implants (May '07) May 17 gini45 79
legit connect ass shots May 16 yily 5
Dime Curves pills (Mar '11) May 12 LisaaBentley 182
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) May 7 Larry B 274
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) Apr '15 halima ali 3,213
More from around the web