Toronto Plastic Surgeon Simulates Results With VECTRA 3D Imaging

There are 1 comment on the Nov 26, 2013, Sys-Con Media story titled Toronto Plastic Surgeon Simulates Results With VECTRA 3D Imaging. In it, Sys-Con Media reports that:

The post, entitled " How VECTRAA 3D Imaging Enhances Consultations ," details some unique advantages enabled by the VECTRAA 3D imaging system -- the newest addition to Dr. Tong's plastic surgery armamentarium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sys-Con Media.

Allen D Harper

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 9, 2013
I think this is a good procedure by which patients may be able to know what results would they get after plastic surgery. People will never get dissatisfied because the first thing about they worry before doing a plastic surgery is how they would look after it is done.
It is also fair to go through reviews posted by patients who have undergone plastic surgery. There are sites for posting your reviews and reading reviews posted by others.
It will help patients a lot in finding out the best plastic surgery clinic in Toronto.
For more details, visit the site goodsurgeonbadsurgeon.com which has a lot of reviews for plastic surgeons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President American Board of Cosmetic Surger... Sun Be Aware 1
Gynecomastia Surgery in Mississuaga Apr 23 FrankSGarza 1
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Apr 22 Dave 266
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) Apr 22 halima ali 3,213
Plastic Surgery Apr 17 alicia207 4
The importance of traditional facelift Apr 16 JonaBaker 1
Before & After Pics using Yodi pills/cream (Jun '12) Apr 16 xzire19 27
More from around the web