Plastic Surgery Copywriter Launches G...

Plastic Surgery Copywriter Launches Guy's Guide to Plastic Surgery for Men

There are 10 comments on the Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story from Feb 18, 2008, titled Plastic Surgery Copywriter Launches Guy's Guide to Plastic Surgery for Men. In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

Women are no longer the only ones who desire to enhance their appearances with a cosmetic medical treatment. via Press Release News From 24-7 Press Re...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

Mike Vogle

Owasso, OK

#1 Feb 21, 2008
Has Mitt Romney had a facelift or any type plastic surgery. His face is too tight and he has no sagging jowls or neck to not have had something done. Men at his age don't look that good without some help. Does anyone know who he went to and for how much?
Mike Vogle

Owasso, OK

#2 Feb 21, 2008
Has Mitt Romney had a facelift or any type plastic surgery. His face is too tight and he has no sagging jowls or neck to not have had something done. Men at his age don't look that good without some help. Does anyone know who he went to and for how much?
Dave Hix

Owasso, OK

#3 Feb 21, 2008
Mitt Romney has to have had plastic surgery. Look around at other men his age and you'll see sagging eyes, jowls, and neck. Is he trying to keep it a secret?

I heard someone make a comment on TV about his plastic looks or something to that effect when Romney was still in the running, but I don't remember what show or who said it.
Irma Judith

Grand Prairie, TX

#4 Apr 15, 2011
He sure looks like he had a facelift.....looks
totally different and unreal....cannot vote for
someone who is so vain to be President of U.S....
sorry.
Betty

Kapaa, HI

#5 Jan 11, 2012
Mitt Romney revealed that his wife has multiple sclerosis... botox treatment is given therapeutically for MS and I wouldn't be surprised if Mitt begged to have botox on his face. He looks fake, 15 years younger than 64, who does he think hes kidding
booboo

Tempe, AZ

#6 Apr 27, 2012
OMG you guys, for pete's sake. Who cares. They've both had plastic surgery and Mitt gets regular botox. He's freaking 64, she's 62. They've been doing treatments for years. Anyone who knows the guy personally from Massachusetts knows this. He always been incredibly vain.
Margo

United States

#7 Aug 29, 2012
Most of us are incredibly vain.
Charlie

San Luis Obispo, CA

#8 Aug 29, 2012
the Mitt Romney comments are spam.
TmZ

Portland, OR

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Betty wrote:
Mitt Romney revealed that his wife has multiple sclerosis... botox treatment is given therapeutically for MS and I wouldn't be surprised if Mitt begged to have botox on his face. He looks fake, 15 years younger than 64, who does he think hes kidding
Guess what I want to look that good at 64. Who do you think you are to judge. If he is healthy feels good and has the means to look good, guess what he deserves to look as vibrant as he feels. I am getting tired of age bigots. I am going to do the same thing to...so I can get younger more open minded women than you! Haha who will have the last laugh then???
Copywriter Christian

Netherlands

#10 Mar 4, 2014
Men would want to feel good about how they look too just like women and I think everyone wants to look younger. Looks like this is a very good topic for copywriters. More of my thoughts on this link http://copywritercollective.com/howtobeacopyw...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butt implant alternative, get a bubble butt! T... (Jan '11) Mon Becky 197
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) Jan 12 maya 3,230
Bigger Butt Naturally?? 10 inches in 6 months???? (Jul '10) Jan 10 Remaesparza 6
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Jan 8 cereasejones 68
News Plastic surgery's affordable to all (Apr '06) Jan 4 watson983 177
butt shots florida and south afordable (Aug '13) Jan 2 Jmcc86 3
butt,hip and breast injections (Oct '13) Jan 1 Blondbommy77atgma... 15
More from around the web