how to grow a large natural butt (ask...
peaches

Albany, GA

#117 Feb 27, 2013
Hello,
Please email me that info: [email protected]
Beautyxox

Brentwood, NY

#118 Feb 27, 2013
Please email me..i am so insecure about my body i was even considering butt injections but if theres a natural way, even better. my email is [email protected] !!
archie

UK

#122 Mar 7, 2013
Wow looks like you can help me. Please emaili me @ [email protected]
janet

Lansing, MI

#125 Mar 17, 2013
I will like you.to help me to have a bigg booty and also healthy
Tanya

New York, NY

#128 Mar 22, 2013
Please email me I would like to [email protected]..
BuffDaBody wrote:
I see a lot of post on butts however I don't see to many post on how to give actual healthy tips and tricks on how to get a large round butt. My hips are 45.6 inchs. So trust me I know all the great ways to gain a nice natural butt. Please comment if you would like for me to give you all great advice on using herbs and suppliments that actually work. You don't have to break the bank on using expensive products. I will share all the products I use. I'm doing this becuase I to love a large butt and I love the effort I put in to gaining I thick sexy ass. I stop traffic when I jog at night and I always and mean always get comments on my large butt. Buffy the body butt is 46-47 inches and mines is 45.6 so u know I'm killin em everytime I walk down the streat!
Tanya

New York, NY

#129 Mar 22, 2013
I had to fix the email
Tanya wrote:
Please email me I would like to know.Ricanmama29
@gmail.com...<quoted text>
Michelline

Grootfontein, Namibia

#131 Mar 23, 2013
Please heres my email address i also want to know the secret. [email protected]
Thanx
lind

UK

#132 Mar 23, 2013
Please email me [email protected] I will be waiting
Anonymous

Muscle Shoals, AL

#133 Mar 24, 2013
Hey, Buffy! I'm on my journey and have
been/will be documenting it on my blog
at htt://TeamTwerkBooty.com

You are so right about sticking with it,
that's why I made my blog.

Girl please email me your info
[email protected]

Check out my blog so you can see how much
I need your info lol I have some before
pictures for you to see.
Anonymous

Muscle Shoals, AL

#134 Mar 24, 2013
nursehoney83

United States

#135 Mar 26, 2013
BuffDaBody wrote:
I see a lot of post on butts however I don't see to many post on how to give actual healthy tips and tricks on how to get a large round butt. My hips are 45.6 inchs. So trust me I know all the great ways to gain a nice natural butt. Please comment if you would like for me to give you all great advice on using herbs and suppliments that actually work. You don't have to break the bank on using expensive products. I will share all the products I use. I'm doing this becuase I to love a large butt and I love the effort I put in to gaining I thick sexy ass. I stop traffic when I jog at night and I always and mean always get comments on my large butt. Buffy the body butt is 46-47 inches and mines is 45.6 so u know I'm killin em everytime I walk down the streat!
please send those tips...need the help lbs [email protected]
Merida

United States

#139 Apr 3, 2013
I want [email protected]
Help me

Flushing, NY

#140 Apr 4, 2013
BuffDaBody wrote:
Hi ladys, sorry for the late response. I will take the time to email you all tonight. I apologize for taking so long I've been working and working on growing my butt. I wanted to use the routine I came up with for atleast 5-6 months so that I could post real results. NOW!!! Through all of my research and actually trying all the herbal pills that claim to grow your butt and hips I wanted to have proof and also real results. So now are you girls ready for the results? Well believe it or not I now have a 50 inch hips/butt! I've passed my goal @ 47 inches. I was 47 inches around thanksgiving 2012 and now I'm 50 inches. Its been an amazing journey for me. I've tried everything you can prob think of except butt injections. My ass is 100% real all mine. You have to stick with the routine and and you have to get rest, eat a good diet and drink water. Water water water if you are taking any type of pill please increase your water intake. Now I can set here and say everything that I have done but the key is will you do it? And do you have the same internal drive that I have? Meaning if u want it and you set goals and have time to do it then this can be done with success. I lie to you not when I say I turn heads, I mean I really turn heads. I love having a plump video vixen butt and I am one of those lucky ones to say hell yes I worked hard for it and I know I'm healthy and did not have to resort to injecting my butt with a substance that could cause more harm then good. Trust me when I say if you do my routine for 6 months you will have a wonderful ass. Even my mother said oh my god your butt is so big.lol I was shy but I mean it is and I have to get use to having these to large phat butt cheeks that sit up on my back now. "Remember I started with a small booty it took time but my ass grew". Ok so I will email you all starting tonight. Thank you all and hope you all keep me posted.
Hey Mama, your story is truly a success story. Thank you so much for sharing. Please email me [email protected] thanks
mayra

Van Nuys, CA

#141 Apr 4, 2013
I would lovs to knoe please email me boo
[email protected]
Beautiful

United States

#142 Apr 5, 2013
Please email me girl cuz my booty need to be big and round by summer time!! I needs the tips hun!! Cuz 50 inches is out of control! Lol!! [email protected] plz dnt 4get 2 email me!
elianna

United States

#143 Apr 9, 2013
[email protected] Com I'm sooo intersted plzzz
cary james

New York, NY

#145 Apr 12, 2013
hey gurls..for all y'all hoping to get butt shots..i ll tell ya hit up ma girl Carmen shes got what it takes. I am so full of myself right now thans to her. Y'all can hit her up at [email protected]
Had my session done last week and trust me results are fantastic.
shes got pmma and hydrogel for all those needing shots and if u scared of syringes den u ll be gud with her high quality yodi pills, bbb pills periactin pills and chicken pills
Soulty

Ashburn, VA

#146 Apr 13, 2013
Hook me up too galfrend,
[email protected]
pocahontas

Missouri City, TX

#148 Apr 13, 2013
BuffDaBody wrote:
Please help me I want to know how can reap the natrual benifits you can contact me at [email protected]
cady

Ghana

#153 Apr 19, 2013
wnt to [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Before & After Pics using Yodi pills/cream (Jun '12) 13 hr Liza k 35
Get a Bigger Butt and enhance your body natural... (Mar '12) Fri Herry 48
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) Sep 28 Xxxsexyladyxxx 46
butt,hip and breast injections (Oct '13) Sep 27 Xxxsexyladyxxx 10
Butt injectors canada Sep 20 Dellsen 1
Butt implant alternative, get a bubble butt! T... (Jan '11) Sep 15 Black Queen 195
News The Maercks Institute Announces Comprehensive T... Sep 11 Sneaky Pete 2
More from around the web