May you email me tips too please vinton.molebatsi@gmail.com
Safety1stt

Paterson, NJ

#80 Jan 28, 2013
This works to Get a bigger butt!!!http://bit.ly/WbEesq
sri

Satellite Provider

#81 Jan 29, 2013
Hai please email me all that informations at shri.ammi@gmail.com thank you...
Cynthia

UK

#82 Jan 30, 2013
Hi, pls, email me d info @ aukurcinea19@gmail.com
Chel

United States

#85 Jan 31, 2013
Email me please keviontarreas@yahoo.com
cocoa cash

Southaven, MS

#87 Feb 1, 2013
I see a lot of post on butts however I
I NEED YOUR ADVICE VERY BAD...THANKS IN ADVANCE
cocoa cash

Southaven, MS

#88 Feb 1, 2013
NEED YOUR ADVICE ...THANKS IN ADVANCE
jujoubebe1@yahoo.com
lucy

Europe

#90 Feb 2, 2013
plz email nunishar@yahoo.com
Bliss

Los Angeles, CA

#93 Feb 2, 2013
@buffythebody can u let me in on sum of those tricks & tips girl (:
Bliss

Los Angeles, CA

#94 Feb 2, 2013
BuffDaBody wrote:
I see a lot of post on butts however I don't see to many post on how to give actual healthy tips and tricks on how to get a large round butt. My hips are 45.6 inchs. So trust me I know all the great ways to gain a nice natural butt. Please comment if you would like for me to give you all great advice on using herbs and suppliments that actually work. You don't have to break the bank on using expensive products. I will share all the products I use. I'm doing this becuase I to love a large butt and I love the effort I put in to gaining I thick sexy ass. I stop traffic when I jog at night and I always and mean always get comments on my large butt. Buffy the body butt is 46-47 inches and mines is 45.6 so u know I'm killin em everytime I walk down the streat!
can you let me in on those tricks & tips girl (: Relpy Please!
sammy

Calgary, Canada

#95 Feb 4, 2013
i would to know how. email please Neisharobb@gmail.com. thank you
eve1

Nairobi, Kenya

#98 Feb 10, 2013
I am dying to know your secret.pliz email me evewiny@gmail.com
missy

United States

#100 Feb 10, 2013
Please email me the secret. I have two kids and they took the good out of me lol @missyfu.mm@gmail.com
honeysuckle

Cincinnati, OH

#105 Feb 22, 2013
BuffDaBody wrote:
I see a lot of post on butts however I don't see to many post on how to give actual healthy tips and tricks on how to get a large round butt. My hips are 45.6 inchs. So trust me I know all the great ways to gain a nice natural butt. Please comment if you would like for me to give you all great advice on using herbs and suppliments that actually work. You don't have to break the bank on using expensive products. I will share all the products I use. I'm doing this becuase I to love a large butt and I love the effort I put in to gaining I thick sexy ass. I stop traffic when I jog at night and I always and mean always get comments on my large butt. Buffy the body butt is 46-47 inches and mines is 45.6 so u know I'm killin em everytime I walk down the streat!
Please please email me samonecherie@yahoo.com
honeysuckle

Cincinnati, OH

#106 Feb 22, 2013
Please email me :) im working on my butt now. I need help. Samonecherie@yahoo.com
Donnie

Detroit, MI

#107 Feb 22, 2013
Please I need more details hurnanijah@yahoo.com
Donneicka

Detroit, MI

#108 Feb 22, 2013
BuffDaBody wrote:
I need a bigger booty ASAP please send the details Leonard.donneicka@gmail.com
Bbgirl

Duluth, MN

#110 Feb 23, 2013
Email me too c: missprety_gurl97@yahoo.com
azani

Alpharetta, GA

#112 Feb 23, 2013
please please please email me butt info at azanipowell@gmail.com
justme

Los Angeles, CA

#116 Feb 27, 2013
I would love the info and tips thank you pinkmunie@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butt implant alternative, get a bubble butt! T... (Jan '11) Wed proudblkgirl 191
Anti-Aging Infographics - This Infographic Disc... (Jul '14) Jan 28 Rose Henderson 2
Myths made reality bizarre claims made for anci... Jan 25 Yupp111 94
Court Overturns $12 Million Defamation Judgment... Jan 23 Potential Patient 1
Plastic Surgery Jan 23 Ted Smith 1
Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, or Both? Jack... Jan 21 Angela K 2
Restaurant in China Offers Free Food to 'Good L... Jan 17 McGold 2
More from around the web