The New Face Lift: More Than Skin Deep

The New Face Lift: More Than Skin Deep

There are 8 comments on the www.findingdulcinea.com story from Aug 12, 2008, titled The New Face Lift: More Than Skin Deep. In it, www.findingdulcinea.com reports that:

A popular new face lift adds fat into face and reconstructs muscles rather than stretching and pulling skin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.findingdulcinea.com.

Don Corneo

Lenni, PA

#1 Aug 12, 2008
Otherwise you could end up looking like Joan Rivers.
Yalli

Lenni, PA

#2 Aug 12, 2008
Bummer. Making fun of people with obviously bad face lifts always made trips to my grandparent's house in Florida a little more fun.
Bethany A

Lenni, PA

#3 Aug 12, 2008
I guess this is good news for people who want them, but I think our country is a little face lift-happy.
Franny Michaels

Lenni, PA

#4 Aug 12, 2008
Well, as a So-Cal girl in NYC, I know a lot about this topic. One face lift is enough, but two, three or four make you look like Michael Jackson, who happens to be almost "prettier" than his sisters.
Colleen

West Linn, OR

#5 Aug 12, 2008
It's a model of sustainability: fat sucked off the butt and injected into the face.
Ursula

Lenni, PA

#6 Aug 12, 2008
Colleen wrote:
It's a model of sustainability: fat sucked off the butt and injected into the face.
I like the idea of rearranging your own stuff.
Sonny
#8 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Peter

Pocono Lake, PA

#9 Sep 25, 2013
Now a days its a boom for these people..
[url=http://www.corygoldbergmd .com/toronto-facelift.html]tor onto facelift[/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
share buttock injection experience (Feb '13) 12 hr Xxxsexyladyxxx 46
butt,hip and breast injections (Oct '13) Tue Xxxsexyladyxxx 10
Butt injectors canada Sep 20 Dellsen 1
Butt implant alternative, get a bubble butt! T... (Jan '11) Sep 15 Black Queen 195
Before & After Pics using Yodi pills/cream (Jun '12) Sep 12 portia 34
News The Maercks Institute Announces Comprehensive T... Sep 11 Sneaky Pete 2
News It's the Biggest Girls Night out at Accent Plas... Sep 10 Quit 1
More from around the web