Since: Jul 13

India

#1 Sep 13, 2013
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure that is less invasive than many of the other types of cosmetic surgeries.
The certified plastic surgeon will insert a small, hollow, metal rod into the area where the fat is to be removed.
A large vacuum pump is used to suction the fat away from the area. Even though liposuction is less invasive than other types of surgeries, it is still important to carefully choose a surgeon to perform the liposuction procedure.
One way to find a good surgeon is to ask family members and friends for referrals. It is also a good idea to have an initial consultation with the surgeon to determine if liposuction will be able to achieve the desired results. If you are looking to give yourself a better shape, just do visit us at "cosmeticinstitute"

Since: Jan 14

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Jan 30, 2014
test

Since: Jan 14

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Jan 30, 2014
I'm really curious about liposuctions and have been looking into brisbane plastic surgeons, specifically this place http://www.ffclinic.com.au but i'm just not sure what questions I should be asking or what i really need to from the surgeon before proceeding
Courtney Galler

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Thursday Sep 11
I've been thinking about getting minimal liposuction to get rid of my last few baby pounds. I've been exercising a lot to work for it, and I'm almost there. My target weight is ten pounds away. http://www.smartliponewjersey.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... Sep 18 Sublime1 16
Deadly Cosmetic Surgery-Tulsa Oklahoma Sep 18 Potential Paient 1
iris depigmentation (Dec '10) Sep 17 Sanchezstud 253
Beware of cosmetic surgery practitioners who ar... (Feb '09) Sep 14 tazz3 23
Before & After Pics using Yodi pills/cream (Jun '12) Sep 11 Rosiena 24
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jun '09) Sep 7 Maxi 3,189
Butt implant alternative, get a bubble butt! T... (Jan '11) Sep 1 coacogal 189
•••

Plastic Surgery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE