Do breast implants boost women's sex lives?

Oct 9, 2013 Full story: Philly.com 8

The Brazilian researchers found that women experienced a significant boost to their arousal and sexual satisfaction following the procedure.

Full Story
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#1 Oct 9, 2013
This procedure also attracts the opposite sex.... It can also make males make a greater effort..(You need to find some way to pay for an investment like this..) ;)

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#2 Oct 9, 2013
I never really thought of it, it wouldn't do anything for me-I guess if the problem with the woman's sex life was part of her self-image And larger breasts would help that self-image, what I certainly could see how it would give her more confidence and make her feel more sexy. I don't have that problem, I'm happy with the way I'm built (nice not to need to wear a bra 8-)

“4 out of 3 people.. ”

Since: May 09

have trouble with fractions.

#3 Oct 9, 2013
DMAN wrote:
This procedure also attracts the opposite sex.... It can also make males make a greater effort..(You need to find some way to pay for an investment like this..) ;)
If a man defines a woman by the size, or lack thereof, of her breast, he's not someone I would want to attract. Most men aren't that shallow, I hope.
drive by jizzing

Hazleton, PA

#4 Oct 9, 2013
Implants increase the socio-economic levels of the implanted.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#5 Oct 10, 2013
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
If a man defines a woman by the size, or lack thereof, of her breast, he's not someone I would want to attract. Most men aren't that shallow, I hope.
Most women who get implants are though... Have seen it for many years...

“4 out of 3 people.. ”

Since: May 09

have trouble with fractions.

#6 Oct 10, 2013
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Most women who get implants are though... Have seen it for many years...
I agree but they'll also get implants due to pressure by husbands and bf's. Why put that much emphasis on a body part? Your pen!s doesn't define you, just as my breasts don't define me. It's silly.

Since: Jun 13

United States

#7 Oct 10, 2013
Jenji wrote:
I never really thought of it, it wouldn't do anything for me-I guess if the problem with the woman's sex life was part of her self-image And larger breasts would help that self-image, what I certainly could see how it would give her more confidence and make her feel more sexy. I don't have that problem, I'm happy with the way I'm built (nice not to need to wear a bra 8-)
Nothing hotter than a confident woman that loves the way she is built. But if it helps built confidence witb a new pair why not I agree.. I like a natural look btw.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#8 Oct 10, 2013
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but they'll also get implants due to pressure by husbands and bf's. Why put that much emphasis on a body part? Your pen!s doesn't define you, just as my breasts don't define me. It's silly.
I have to agree with you on that. The breasts are just like the porsche the guys drive... Expensive and overrated...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butt implant alternative, get a bubble butt! T... (Jan '11) Wed proudblkgirl 191
Anti-Aging Infographics - This Infographic Disc... (Jul '14) Jan 28 Rose Henderson 2
Myths made reality bizarre claims made for anci... Jan 25 Yupp111 94
Court Overturns $12 Million Defamation Judgment... Jan 23 Potential Patient 1
Plastic Surgery Jan 23 Ted Smith 1
Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, or Both? Jack... Jan 21 Angela K 2
Restaurant in China Offers Free Food to 'Good L... Jan 17 McGold 2
More from around the web